剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
This far enough down?
应该够了
I think so.
但能承你的体重吗
Now, will it hold your ass?
这我就不确定了
That I don't know.
机械部
Mechanical!
停下
Stop!
糟了 - 该死
Fuck. - Shit.
快
Come on.
没有制动器 对吗
There's no brake, is there?
这是缆线 这是缆线末端
There's the cable, and there's the end of the cable.
至少我们会死在底层
At least we'll die in the Down Deep.
把手给我
Give me your hand!
小心
Watch out.
该死的
Fuck!
他们在那里 - 快捉住他们
There they are! - Get them!
小心
Watch out!
该死的 - 他们逃了 市长
Fuck! - They got through, sir.
我也看到了
I noticed.
保持这个通讯频道畅通
Keep this channel clear.
比林斯警长 收到吗
Sheriff Billings, do you copy?
比林斯警长
Sheriff Billings.
是 市长先生
Yes, Mr. Mayor?
警长 很遗憾地通知你
Sheriff, I regret to inform you
机械部的逃犯现在由你负责了
that the fugitives from Mechanical just became your problem.
你是筒仓的忠心公职人员
I know that as a loyal servant of the Silo,
我指望你一定能让他们落网
I can count on you to bring them in.
一定的 市长先生
Of course, Mr. Mayor.
我将永远忠实地为筒仓服务 履行《公约》
You can always count on me to faithfully serve the Silo and the Pact.
快
Come on.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表