剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
was exactly like the ones that I had seen from that cleaning.
没有一点区别
But exactly.
所以我知道餐厅屏幕展现的画面不是假的
So, I knew that it wasn't the display in the cafeteria that was a lie,
我看到的画面才是假的
it was what I was seeing.
头盔里的画面
In the helmet.
我不知道他们是怎么做到的 - 非常高级的电脑
I don't know how they do it. - Very advanced computers.
绝对的 但那是个谎言 对吧
Okay, sure. But it was a fucking lie, right?
所以我为什么清洁
So why would I clean?
对 我没有清洁
No, I didn't clean.
我走了
I walked.
我不断向前走
I walked and I walked
我没想过自己的行为 可能导致这里发生的事
and I didn't think that what I was doing could lead to what happened here.
这点我没想到 - 你也不可能想到
That I didn't know. - You couldn't know.
你为什么还活着
Why are you alive?
其他人都死了 但你活下来了 你是怎么做到的
Everyone else is dead, but you survived. How?
我只是...如果我不活下来 谁来守卫地库
I just-- If I didn't, who would guard the vault?
不 但是 你在里面待了多久 怎么...
No, but, like, how long have you been in there? How--
你是一个人 而且你有食物 所以...
Alone, you say, and you have food, so--
我只是做好自己的工作 我守好门
I just do my job, you know. I just keep the door shut.
不开门
I don't open it.
从没打开过 - 对
Ever? - No.
因为显然有人想进去 所以...
'Cause clearly someone's tried to get in, so...
我喜欢读书 我演奏乐器
I like to read, I play music--
索罗 能不能冒昧问...
Solo? Can I just ask-- The--
外面大厅里的尸体
The bodies outside in the hall,
死亡的时间没有其他尸体久
they're not as old as the other ones.
所以
So...
发生了什么
What happened?
我没找到食物 所以 谢谢你
I haven't been able to find food, so thank you.
很好吃
It was really nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不是在表达善意 我只是需要你把食物吃下去
I wasn't being nice, I just needed you to eat the food.
为什么
Why?
因为如果你吃了食物 那我就知道你是真的
'Cause if you ate the food, then I would know that you were real
不是我想象出来的
and I wasn't imagining you.
你脑中会想象人
You imagine people?
嘿 别 索罗
Wh-- Hey-- No, Solo.
我...
I--
这是你从那个疯子手中救出孩子的那次
That's from when you saved those kids from that madman.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
我从没提过
I never speak it.
当作这人没存在过
Like he never was.
那很好
That's good.
还有这个
And this.
没有一个突击队员能比得上你的手♥枪♥枪法
No raider can match your marks on the pistol range.
(小型武器专家 枪手奖)
至今无人可敌
Still can't.
你说得对 雷吉
Right you are, Reggie.
你说得对
Right you are.
我很感谢你来 西姆斯先生
While I appreciate the visit, Mr. Sims--
叫我罗伯就好
You can call me Rob.
不 先生 我不...
No, sir, I can't--
你一定不奇怪 我们召回所有退役的突击队员
It'll come as no surprise to you that all retired raiders are being brought back
以应对紧急状况
due to the state of emergency.
应该如此
As they should.
我们都应贡献一份力
As we all should.
但你会奇怪为什么 要把你派到下面的机械部
What may come as a surprise to you, is you're being sent down to Mechanical.
我这个年纪的人
A man my age?
你我互相帮助已经很久了
I figure we have a long history together, helping each other.
你来收人情债了
Calling in your debt.
你要求和亚驰布伦特单独待五分钟
You asked for five minutes alone with Archie Brent.
我给你十分钟
I gave you ten.
请告诉我 我不会在机械部久留
Just tell me I don't have to stay long in Mechanical.
下面的空气不好
Something about the air down there.
一定不会让你久留
Not long at all.
嘿 老大 嘿 我们没机会聊...
Hey. Boss-- Hey. We didn't get to talk--
我没时间 - 这事...很重要
I don't have time. - It's-- It's important.
我让你监视雪莉 查清她在密谋什么
I asked you to watch Shirley to find out what she's up to.
但你却加入了她
Instead, you join her.
我知情 你还意外吗
You surprised that I know that?
你觉得我只派了你去监视她
You think I only asked you to watch her?
是 好吧 我...
Okay, yeah, I--
我在场 但...这是我找你谈的原因
I was there, but-- That's why we need to talk.
我很感谢你大老远过来 珍
I appreciate you coming up all this way, Jean.
我知道你走了很远路
I know it's a long walk.
我知道我看到了什么 我没有撒谎
I know what I saw! I'm not lying!
《公约》中涉及警长职责的一节
Now, in the section of the Pact dealing with the responsibilities of the sheriff,
规定其中一个职责是向司法部
it states that one of them is submitting a report to Judicial
递交每一次清洁的报告
on every cleaning.
所以我让你上来
That's why I asked you up.
我在尼科尔斯警长被监禁时才见到她
I didn't see Sheriff Nichols until she was in custody.
但她被逮捕时你在场
But you were there when she was arrested?
是的
Yes.
在玉米地里
In the cornfield?
没错
That's right.
在她逃跑前 她说了什么
And before she took off running, what did she say?
睡不着
Can't sleep?
是 我不该这么晚喝咖啡
Yeah. Think I might've misjudged my coffee cut-off time.
你呢
You?
太紧张了
Nerves.
我之前觉得我们没机会再参加生育抽签了
I didn't think we'd get another chance at the birth lottery,
但因为警长出走 他们明天会加办一场
but with the sheriff going out, they're holding a bonus one tomorrow,
和上次抽的是同一批
drawing from the same pool as last time.
我丈夫总说 我们被抽中的几率更大
My husband keeps telling me we have better odds.
祝你们好运
I wish you luck.
瑞克和我太想要孩子了
Rick and I want so badly to have a child,
但我们都不确定该不该要孩子
but we wonder if we should even be having a baby
毕竟现在事态这个样子
with everything that's going on.
生育孩子是怀有希望的冒险
Having a baby is a venture of hope.
就像这些树 前人栽树后人乘凉
The people who planted these trees didn't live long enough to sit under them.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
那是什么感觉
What's it like?
我们的大女儿
With our first...
我还没见到她时就听到她的声音了
I could hear her before I saw her.
我的耳朵靠着妻子的肚子
My ear to my wife's belly.
一连几个月你都在想孩子会是什么样的
You wonder for months who they'll be.
长什么样 走路什么样 笑起来和哭起来是什么样
What they'll look like, and how they'll walk and smile and cry.
然后 有一天 你见到了孩子
And then one day, you meet them.
她是完美的
And they're perfect.
我还是试着入睡吧
I think I better try to get some sleep.
我叫菲比威尔斯
Phoebe Wells.
皮特尼科尔斯
Pete Nichols.
噢 我很遗憾 - 没关系
Oh, I am so sorry. - That's okay.
我刚才说的话... - 不
What I said before-- - No.
至少留下了一些好的影响
At least some good's come out of it.
我希望你们抽中
And I hope you win.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得...
I better...
晚安
Have a good night.
嘿
Hey.
什么 - 噢 嘿 等等
What? - Oh, hey. Hold on.
我有个想法
I had a thought.
消防员
Firefighters.
是 怎么了
Yeah? What?
他们有头盔 穿防护服 他们...
They have helmets. They have suits. They--
他们有氧气罐 他们会进入火焰
They have air tanks. They go into smoke.
不
No.
这些防护工具无法保护你 在外面存活下去的 别想了
They're not designed to keep you alive outside. Come on.
是 但清洁防护服也一样啊
Yeah, but cleaning suits aren't either.
我可以试试消防服
I could use a firefighter suit.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表