剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
Their faces alight with hope.
而我知道他们的希望是徒劳的
Hope that I know is unfounded.
我的职业是一个骗局
My profession is a sham.
筒仓也剥夺了我的职业精神
The Silo took that from me too.
无论是因为什么 我的女儿已经死去了
For whatever reason, my daughter is dead.
你无法控制她在人们心中的意义
You can't control what she means to people.
你无法控制她之于我的意义
You can't control what she means to me.
索罗...
So, Solo...
是 - 这不是你的真名 对吧
Yeah. - ...that's not your real name, is it?
不是 我的真名是科尔麦耶斯 - 科尔
No. Cole Myers is my name. - Cole.
我去一个活动 有人问我 “你和谁一起来的 ”
I went to an event and they asked me, "Who are you with?"
我说“一个人”
And I said, "I'm solo,"
罗素的孩子也在 他听见了我的话
and Russell's kid was there and he overheard me say that
以为那就是我的名字 之后大家就一直这么叫我了
and he thought that was my name, so the name stuck.
但是 嘿 名字有什么重要的
But hey, what's in a name?
对
Right.
对
Right.
这是你的戏剧 《罗密欧和朱丽叶》 他们死前说的
That's from your play. Romeo and Juliet before they die.
谁死前
Before who dies?
罗密欧和朱丽叶
Romeo and Juliet.
他们没死 不 - 他们死了
They don't die. No. - Yeah, they do.
在我们的世界里 他们死了
In ours, they do.
该死 - 你还好吗
Fuck. - Are you okay?
是 - 嘿 你饿吗...
Yeah. - Hey, are you hungr--
不知道 我只是...我累了 我...没事
I don't know, I just feel-- I'm tired. Just-- I'm good.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不知道 也许吧 - 是
I don't know. Yeah, maybe. - Yeah!
好 但你留在这... - 我去...对 我去找点吃的
Okay, but stay-- - I'ma-- Yeah, I'm gonna go get some food.
要命
Shit.
(司法部)
这些是抄送你的报告和简报
These are the reports and briefings you're copied on.
如果上面有小旗子
If they have little flags,
那里面就附带市长办公室的评语
they come with recommendations from the mayor's office.
当你作出决定后
When you've reached your decision,
就进... - 莎朗 我在司法部
you enter-- - Sharon, I've been in Judicial
已经工作多年了
for some years now.
当然 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
我们还没制好您的印♥章♥
We haven't been able to fabricate your signature stamp yet.
所以请您暂时先签名 直到印♥章♥...
So, if you don't mind signing for the time being until the stamps...
西姆斯法官
Judge Sims?
做得很好
Good work.
其他人呢
The others?
通缉的两人在楼梯上
The two we put the bounty on are on the stairs.
我安排了便衣突击队员埋伏在下面几层楼
I've got raiders out of uniform just a couple levels below.
我们正煽动群众
And we're whipping up the crowd.
抓到人后通知我
Let me know when you have them.
是 市长
Yes, sir.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you, you can go.
凯尔先生
Mr. Kyle.
你在矿井的日子如何
How's your time in the mines going?
才刚过了一日
It's only been a day.
至少你还活着
Well, you're still alive.
这是好事
That's good.
你知道
Do you know what the life expectancy is
发放到矿井的人寿命多长吗
of someone sent to the mines?
不知道 市长
No, sir.
五年
Five years.
所以当梅多斯法官将你的刑期减半
So when Judge Meadows cut your sentence in half,
那最多只是做个形式
it was a symbolic gesture at best.
你在那里能存活的几率很低
It's unlikely you'd survive your time there.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为很危险 我...
Because it's dangerous? I--
落石 窒息 压死
Rockfalls, suffocation, crushing injuries,
断肢 引爆事故
lost limbs, explosions gone awry.
当矿工不容易
It's hard duty.
我要给你提供 一份比较容易的工作 卢卡斯
I'm going to offer you some soft duty, Lukas.
有个项目需要你的聪明智慧
I have a project that requires your mind.
在梅多斯法官被杀当日
On the day of Judge Meadows's murder,
她告诉我你能 根据关于夜空亮光的零碎信息
she relayed to me how you were able to take small disparate bits of information
制♥作♥一个模型
about the lights in the night sky and create a model that,
这话我们私下说 但你的模型颇准确
between you and me, was not far off.
是这样吗
Is that accurate?
我有某个东西 也很零碎
Well, I have something that is also fragmented
我需要你将它复原
and I need you to reconstruct it.
认出来了吗
You recognize it?
这是朱丽叶尼科尔斯给你看过的硬盘
This is the hard drive that Juliette Nichols showed you.
你可以告诉我真♥相♥
You can tell me the truth.
这不会给你招致更多法律上的麻烦
It won't put you in any additional legal jeopardy.
是 我认得出它
Yes, I recognize it.
我摧毁了它 因为这是 红色级别的历史遗物
I smashed it because it's a red-level relic
很可能包含危险信息
and it likely contains dangerous information.
但此刻我再也不能装作一无所知了
But now I no longer have the luxury of ignorance.
我需要你查出硬盘上的内容
I need you to find out what is on it.
你可以在这个办公室工作
You can work from this office.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
拜托
Come on.
你一定知道人才济济的IT部至少有三个人
You must know that there are at least three people out there
能比你做得更好
in the IT bullpen that can do this better than you.
卢卡斯 我知道你会比那里的任何人
Well, Lukas, I know that you will work harder
都更努力
than anyone I can find out there...
因为嘛...
because, well...
你不想只活五年
you want to live more than five years.
法官 一切可好
Judge, is everything okay?
我还想问你
You tell me.
按钮没用
The button isn't working.
一切都在我们的掌控中 法官大人
We have everything handled here, Your Honor.
法官大人
Your Honor?
法官
Judge?
叫我罗伯 就像过去十年一样
Call me Rob like you have the last ten years.
我也是在努力弄清楚一切 就和你一样
I'm trying to figure this out, just like you.
我刚在我的办公室
I was just in my office.
新的办公室
My new office.
坐在一个曾担任我上司15年的 女人的办公桌后
Sitting behind the desk of a woman I worked for for the last 15 years.
我想着来看看搜寻杀害她的凶手的进展
Thought it might be a good idea to see how the search for the people
可能是个好主意
who murdered her is going.
我会确保明早所有相关详情
I'll make sure you get all the relevant details on your desk
都会送到你办公室
in the morning.
嫌犯仍在楼梯上
The suspects are still on the stairs.
我们正使用你制定的计划
We're using the plan you put in place.
快跑
Move.
你们还真赶啊
You're in an awful hurry.
嘿 我和我的丈夫只是下去见我们的朋友
Hey, my husband and I were just headed down to see some friends.
那不太明智啊
Well, that seems unwise.
有危险杀人犯在逃
Dangerous killers on the loose.
你们在外面做什么
What are you all doing out?
我们是忧虑的市民 - 你又是谁
We're concerned citizens. - And who are you?
给我身份证明
Let's see some identification.
《公约》有规定市民必须 向其他市民出示身份证明
Does the Pact require citizens to show identification to other citizens
只因为后者有所忧虑 还是...
who are concerned, or--
没有规定 - 没有...
It does not. - It doesn't--
那人有武器
That one's armed!
住手
Stop!
我说了 住手
I said stop!
看来你们中有些人认识我
I see some of you know me.
我也认识你们中的一些人
And I know some of you too.
你们知道我丈夫是谁
You know who my husband is.
但你们不知道他的新职务
What you might not know is his new position.
西姆斯法官希望拘留这些逃犯
Judge Sims wants these fugitives taken into custody.
你们想现在就杀了他们 我也想
You want to kill them where they stand? Well, I do too.
但想为梅多斯法官伸张正义的不仅是我们
But justice for Judge Meadows doesn't only belong to us.
还有筒仓的其他人
It belongs to the Silo.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表