剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
不过是我和她两人才懂的玩笑
Just a private joke between me and my girl.
你说供应没问题
You said they're good in supply.
是和胶带有关吗
Is that about the tape?
你能不能让我一个人郁闷地待一会儿
Why don't you leave me alone to feel like shit for a while?
抱歉 沃克
I'm sorry, Walk.
但是...
But...
光是哀悼是不够的
it's not enough to just mourn.
嘿 雪儿
Hey, Shirl.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我需要和沃克单独谈谈
I need to talk to Walker alone.
去吧
Go on.
你好吗
How you doing?
你觉得我好吗
How the hell do you think I'm doing?
是...蠢问题 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, dumb question. Sorry.
是这样
Look...
对不起 沃克
I'm sorry, Walker.
但司法部安全处想问你几个问题
But Judicial Security has some questions they want to ask you.
他们知道我在哪儿
They know where to find me.
我必须押送你过去
I'm supposed to take you into custody.
现在警局归司法部管了
Sheriff's Department works for Judicial now?
一小时前开始的 对
As of an hour ago. Yes.
你必须跟我走 沃克
You gotta come with me, Walk...
而且
And...
我必须要做样子
I need to make it look good.
不可能
It's not possible.
他们都说不会清洁 但最后都照做了
They all say they won't clean and they all do.
法官大人 我亲眼见到了
Your Honor, I saw it.
她拿出清洁垫 然后直接给扔了
She held out the cleaning pad and then she just dropped it.
接着... - 什么 她也决定不去死了
But then it got-- - What? Did she decide not to die too?
她走到了山的那边
She walked over the hill.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
每个人都看到了
Everybody saw it.
请离开
Go, please.
伯纳德 这下怎么办
What now, Bernard?
不是已经告诉你们 这些机械部的人♥渣♥别来这里了吗
I thought we told you scum from Mechanical to stay out of here.
混♥蛋♥ 见到你很开心啊
Good to see you, you son of a bitch.
我很想你
I missed you.
听了一些关于你学徒的疯狂传言
Heard some crazy shit about your shadow.
一定激怒了顶层吧
They must be pissed off up top.
是 他们要处理所有人
Yeah, they're coming down on everybody.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
他们需要我们 更甚于我们需要他们
They need us more than we need them.
感觉这一次不同
Feels different this time.
是不同 但你能应付得来
Yeah, it does. But you'll handle it.
毕竟有其父必有其子
You're your old man's son.
有时我不确定这话是在夸奖还是贬低
Sometimes I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
相信我 这是夸奖
Trust me, it's a good thing.
如果不是他 我不会活下来
Hadn't been for him, I'd never have made it out.
我需要帮助
I need some help.
好的 我尽量
Okay. If I can.
我有两个请求
I got two asks.
如果有人来找你做武器 请别答应
If anybody comes to you and wants you to make weapons, don't.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
第二个请求呢
What's the second ask?
你一定知道我为什么来
You must know why I'm here.
多少知道一些
More or less.
我可以给你喝的 但我不希望你久留
I'd make you a drink, but I don't want you to stay that long.
明白
Understood.
你自己想喝的话别客气
Feel free to have one yourself, if you like.
我戒了
I stopped.
你戒了
You stopped?
什么时候开始的
When?
今天
Today.
今天傍晚 我会在筒仓讲话 我希望你支持我
I'm speaking to the Silo this evening and I would like you to be behind me.
支持你
Behind you?
以示团结 让民众放心
As a show of unity, to reassure the people.
但你不是在命令我
But you're not ordering me.
一万人的生命面临危险
Well, with the lives of 10,000 people at risk,
我觉得我不需要命令你
I didn't think I'd have to order you.
我亲自来请求 是出于尊重
I came here myself to ask, out of respect.
你知道她是怎么去到山那边的吗
Do you know how she got over the hill?
一定是因为胶带
It had to be the tape.
迟早有人会发现胶带的秘密
Someone was gonna figure that out sooner or later.
我错在没有在尼科尔斯 偷走胶带之后将她发送到矿井
My mistake was not sending Nichols to the mines when she stole it.
你怕了
You're frightened.
没有人比你更了解我
Well, no one knows me better than you.
所以你觉得愤怒的暴民
So, do you imagine that an angry mob
会突破大门 把我们都杀死
is gonna break down the door and kill us all?
我怕的不是我所想象的情景 我更怕我目睹的情景
I'm not afraid of what I imagine, I'm afraid of what I saw.
她在山的那边所看到的东西
What she saw. On the other side of that hill.
成千上万的尸体
Thousands and thousands of bodies.
整个筒仓都死去了
An entire silo dead.
似乎筒仓发生了内战
It looked like the Silo went to war with itself.
那才是我所害怕的
That's what scares me.
因为如果那边曾发生 这里也可能发生
Because if it happened there, it could happen here.
你最爱的《命令》列明了规章
Your beloved Order lays out the protocols.
是列有若未完成清洁任务该如何应对
For what to do if someone fails to clean.
但《命令》没有列明
But The Order doesn't say anything about what to do
某人出走 消失后 该怎么办
if someone walks out of fucking sight.
奠基者没有想象 或不愿承认可能会发生这样的情况
The Founders never imagined it or wouldn't admit it was possible.
但今天它发生了 而且是在整个筒仓的目睹之下
But today it happened, and the entire Silo watched it happen.
那么你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我来这里就是为了寻求解决方案
Well, that's what I'm here for, to figure it out.
我帮不了你
Well, I can't help you.
你曾是我的学徒
You were my shadow.
后来不是了 - 这是紧急情况
And then I wasn't. - This is an emergency.
我永远都摸不透你
I'll never fucking understand you.
玛丽 怎么了
What was it, Mary?
25年的秘密
Twenty-five years of a secret.
你在坚守什么
What are you holding on to?
你对我隐瞒了什么
What aren't you telling me?
你在隐瞒某个秘密
You're hiding something.
我需要你的帮助
Well, I need your help
如果你不愿看在旧日情分上帮忙
and if you're not willing to do it for old times' sake
也不愿为了筒仓而站出来
and you're not willing to do it for the Silo,
那你到底想要什么
then what is it you fucking want?
更大的居住空间
More living space?
心仪的历史遗物
The pick of the relics?
更多手下 你到底要什么
A bigger staff? What the fuck do you want?
你还是不了解我 是吧
You still don't know me, do you?
那好吧 我告诉你什么能说服我
All right then. I'll tell you what I'll settle for.
(绿野仙踪)
这个故事里 有一个很强大的巫师
In this story, there is an all-powerful wizard
没有人见过他
who no one ever sees.
但见到他的人发现 他其实是个骗子
And when they do, he turns out to be a fraud...
用一堆雕虫小技来掩盖真实的自己
hiding behind a handful of cheap tricks.
所以 我是骗子
So I'm a fraud?
不 我才是
No, I am.
在故事的结尾 他乘坐热气球飞走了
And at the end of the story, he gets into a hot-air balloon and he flies away.
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
你能为我实现吗
Can you do that for me?
如果可以 那我愿意帮你
Because if you can, well, then I'll help you.
但如果做不到...
But if you can't...
那你就滚吧
well, then fuck off.
我真不想这么对你 但是 我必须将你关起来
I hate to do this to you, but I gotta lock you up.
汉克 到底发生了什么 你怎么开始关老奶奶了
What in hell's going on, Hank? Since when do you lock up old ladies?
因为我接到命令要关押你们俩 接受司法部的质询
Since I got orders to hold you both for questioning by Judicial.
需要什么的话就大叫 有人会过来
You need anything, holler until somebody comes.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们得确保每个人都出来听市长的讲话
We gotta go make sure everybody's out to hear the mayor's speech.
他们先是希望大家都留在住所里
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表