剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
那等你组装好我的防护服了 我们再聊吧
Well, then when you have my suit, we can talk.
嘿 这些数字是什么
Hey, what are all these numbers?
不知道 - 好吧 我需要一点空间
No idea. - Okay, I'm gonna need some room.
擦掉吧 我觉得不会有人介意的
Erase them. I don't think anyone will mind.
奠基者日
Founders' Day.
(奠基者日)
一切发生在奠基者日的一周前
It was a week before Founders' Day that it all happened.
嘿 你的筒仓有奠基者日吗
Hey, did you have Founders' Day in your silo?
没有
No.
你们有什么假日吗
Did you have any holidays?
我们有自♥由♥日
We had Freedom Day.
是庆祝什么的
What did that celebrate?
自♥由♥啊 索罗
Freedom, Solo.
噢 也对
Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
莱皮斯
Lapis...
她以前坐在我旁边
She used to sit next to me.
她是个很幽默的女孩
She was a funny girl.
总是发出各种怪声 逗我笑
She was always making noises and cracking me up.
她妈妈...
Her mom...
她会做桃子蜜饯罐头
she would jar peach preserves.
她说自己的名字意思是蓝色什么的
She said that her name meant blue or something.
但我觉得她这么说
But I think she just said that
只是因为她最喜欢蓝色
because that was her favorite color
而且她很喜欢我的蓝眼睛
and she really liked my blue eyes.
索罗
Solo?
这是B级教室
This is a Level B classroom?
所以她在叛乱开始时大概11 12岁
So she would have been 11 or 12 when the rebellion started.
你怎么会坐在她旁边
So, how were you sitting next to her?
我不是说这个是莱皮斯的
Well, I didn't mean that this belonged to Lapis.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
是叛乱期间弄的还是...
Was that during the rebellion or...
对 这件事我不太想谈
Yeah, that's something I don't like to talk about.
别...我忘了
Do-- I forgot.
你看到这个了吗
Do you see this?
你见过这个或类似这个的东西吗
Have you seen this or something like this?
我能给你看吗
Can I show you?
我可以再装点姜 以防你离开的时间更久
I can pack more ginger in case you're gone longer.
你很担心 - 当然了
You're worried. - Of course I am.
机械部有一群暴民此刻正走上来
There's a mob from Mechanical on their way up.
只是几个人而已 法官同意见他们 我信任她
It's only a few people the judge agreed to see and I trust her.
你想的话 我可以要求一名警官留下
If you want, I can ask a deputy to stay.
我不需要警官
I don't want a deputy.
我需要你
I want you.
如果我能帮助维持下面的和平
If I can help keep the peace down there,
那我们就不需要担心任何事了
then none of us will have anything to worry about.
我会安排人过来 我也会尽快回来
I'll ask somebody to stop by and I will come back as soon as I can.
好吗
Okay?
拿来了
You get them?
我的狗都气死了
My dogs were pissed.
但是 对
But yeah...
拿来了
I got 'em.
你们想看吗
You want to see?
我能辨别红色和绿色
I know red from green.
行吧
Okay, then.
这活你可以找任何人做的
You could get literally anyone to do this.
我跟你们一起去
Let me come with you.
为了库珀
For Coop.
我们说好了是四个人
We said four people.
不是五个人
Not five.
我可以留在这
I could stay here.
在自己的床上睡觉 等你们下来的时候一起走
Sleep in my own bed. Catch you guys on the way back down.
随你
Suit yourself.
梅多斯并非一直是个酒鬼
Meadows wasn't always a drunk.
我在司法部的时候听过 关于她聪明才智的故事
When I was in Judicial, I heard stories about her mind.
是绝顶聪明
The best there ever was.
然后 莫名地 发生了一些事
Then I don't know. Something happened.
没听说过到底是什么事
I never heard what.
我有个想法
I had a thought.
也许这样太过了
This might be a step too far,
但《公约》规定了三个弹劾法官的理由
but the Pact outlines three grounds for impeaching a judge.
确证的不当行为 无行为能力
Proven misbehavior, incapacity to act,
或危害筒仓 - 危害筒仓
or endangering the Silo. - ...endangering the Silo.
弹劾
Impeachment?
这可能会颠覆筒仓 - 也可能让上层更团结
That could be very destabilizing. - Or it could unite the upper half.
我需要大部分楼层和部门的支持
I'll need support from a majority of levels and departments.
我不知道是否有足够时间 收集签名来阻止会议
I don't know if there's time to gather enough signatures to stop the meeting.
你不需要签名
You don't need signatures.
你只需要威胁弹劾 给伯纳德传达一个讯息
You only need the threat of impeachment to send a message to Bernard.
只有他能让她坐冷板凳
He's the one to sideline her.
如果他真这么做了 那就可能会回来找你咨♥询♥
If he does, maybe he goes back to seeking your counsel.
索罗 你能消停一下吗
Solo, could you just stop?
停下 - 不 你得听听
Stop. - No. You gotta listen.
我正在苦苦思考 你却在玩音乐
I'm trying to figure this out and you're playing music.
我大脑都被扰乱了
And it's just in my head.
是 但你觉得我演奏得怎么样
Yeah but how do you think I'm playing the music?
我不在乎
I don't care!
你在乎的
Yes, you do.
只是...我是想给你看个东西
Just-- I'm trying to show you something.
你能过来吗 拜托了
Will you just come over here, please?
就这一次 我以后不会再提了
Just one time and I won't mention it again.
我保证
I promise.
你就弹吧 - 好的
Just play. - Okay.
不 不是我的手 看我的脚
No, not my hands. Look at my feet.
好 - 看到吗
Yeah. - See?
里面有个风箱 将空气泵入气阀
There's a bellows inside that pushes air through a valve.
你可以用它将空气送入管道
You could use this to push air down a tube.
看
Look.
我必须拆开它
I'm gonna have to take it apart.
怎么了
What?
可以 但你之后能再组装好 对吗
Yeah, but you could put it back together again, right?
我不确定 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
不如你再演奏最后一次呢
Why don't you just play one last time, okay?
就... - 老天
Just-- - Oh, man.
我们到时候就知道了
Well, we'll see.
当特工组去尼科尔斯的公♥寓♥时 你逃跑了
When a team of agents showed up at Nichols's apartment, you fled.
是吗 - 是 但...
Is that correct? - Yes, but--
又来了 “是 但...”
There it is again, "Yes, but..."
“是 我持有红色级别历史遗物 但它不由我保管”
"Yes, I held the red-level relic, but it wasn't in my possession."
如果你不否认这个案子的事实 凯尔先生
If you don't deny the facts of your case, Mr. Kyle,
你为什么要求对你的判决进行复审
why are you requesting a review of your sentence?
让我猜猜 简单来说 原因是...
Let me guess. The reason, put simply, is...
判决不公平
it's not fair.
这么说准确吗
Would that be accurate?
这是用什么做的
What's this made of?
金属
Metal.
我们从哪里获得矿石来制♥造♥这块金属
And where do we get the ore to make the metal?
矿井 - 矿井与我们的存亡息息相关
The mines. - The mines are critical to our survival.
但是采矿工作艰难又危险 没有人想去做
But the work is hard and it's dangerous and nobody wants to do it.
所以必须由你做
So you have to do it.
你和其他像你一样违背了《公约》的人
You and others like you who have fallen afoul of the Pact.
你们将穿黄色的工作服
Just because you'll be wearing yellow coveralls
不意味着你们在筒仓的角色不重要
doesn't mean that you won't be of vital service to the Silo.
可以问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
可以
If you must.
你为什么同意复审的要求
Why did you even grant this request for a review?
特工们 出去
Agents, get out.
你认为呢
Why do you think?
你想查明我是否知道硬盘的内容
To see if I knew what was on the hard drive.
不
No.
我想了解夜空的亮光
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表