剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
May I ask you a question?
我有帮到你吗
Have I been helpful?
你是我唯一能倾诉的人
You're the only person I can talk to.
但你只需要倾诉
But you just need to talk.
我的意见并不是必须 必要的
My opinion is neither required nor needed.
你的意见是必须 必要的
They are both required and needed.
但是却被忽视了
Yet ignored.
我说你应该释放机械部那个画涂鸦的男人
I said that you should release the man who did the graffiti in Mechanical.
他被释放了
He was released.
是 但他是在燃♥烧♥弹♥和枪击 并死了两个人之后才释放的
Yes, but not until there was a firebombing and a shooting that claimed two lives.
是你做的吗 - 不
Was that you? - No.
真的 因为感觉那就是《命令》里的做法
Really? Because it seems straight out of The Order.
让他们报复
Get them to retaliate,
继而在筒仓掀起反机械部的仇恨情绪
which in turn stirs up anti-Mechanical resentment in the Silo,
这给了你镇♥压♥叛乱的借口
which allows you to crush a rebellion.
不是我的命令
Wasn't me.
你肯定
Are you sure?
我不会向你说谎的
I wouldn't lie to you.
但你已经说了 - 怎么说
And yet you already have. - How?
朱丽叶尼科尔斯没有要求出去 对吗
Juliette Nichols did not ask to go out, did she?
没有
No.
都量好了
You got all the measurements that you need?
是的
Yes.
那你可以走了
Well, then you can leave now.
我的防护服没做好就别回来
Don't come back without my suit.
索罗 你是对的
Solo? Solo, you were right.
是在水下 但我觉得我能搞定
It's underwater, but I think I can make it work.
如果我潜下水
If I drop into the water,
我可以到下一层
I could go down one level,
那就可以穿过公♥寓♥
and I can maybe make it through the apartments
进入走廊
and into the alleyway,
但我必须造一个 能帮我输送氧气到水下的装置
but I'm gonna have to build something that can pump air down to me.
也就是说我需要你在我下水期间 操作这个装置
Which means I'm gonna need you to run it while I'm under.
索罗
Solo?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我不能出去
I can't come out!
但你以前出来过啊
But you've been out before.
我知道...是这样
I know-- Look--
大厅里的两具尸体...
The two bodies in the hall--
我不应该开门
I'm not supposed to open the door.
你给了我食物 你曾打开门 给我食物的
You gave me food. You opened the door to give me food.
对 - 所以呢
Yeah. - Yeah?
你在这里时 我不会开门
I don't open the door when you're here.
听着 我不想逼迫你
Look, I don't wanna push you.
我不需要知道这里发生过什么 好吗
I don't need to know what happened here, okay?
我懂的
I get it.
我知道你不想聊这件事
I know you don't wanna talk about it,
我知道你失去了你所认识的所有人
and I know that you've lost everyone in your life.
但我必须回去
But I need to get back.
我必须回去 懂吗
I need to get back, okay?
我知道你不应该开门...
And I know you're not supposed to open the door--
这是我的职责 - 但我需要你帮我
Well, it's my job. - But I need you to help me.
好吗
Okay?
我需要你帮我救我的...
I need you to help me save m--
一万个人 索罗
10,000 people, Solo.
一万个人
10,000 people.
听着 我知道这无法弥补 这里曾经发生的错误
Look, I know it's not gonna make up for what happened here,
但如果我能回家...
but if I could get home--
如果你能帮我回家
If you could help me get home,
那也许我们能阻止 这里曾发生的事在那里重复
then maybe we could stop what happened here from happening there.
可我...
But I--
我需要你
I fucking need you.
拜托了
Please.
我做不到
I can't.
“我们早晚会进去”
"We will get in sooner or later."
(我们早晚会进去)
好吧
Okay.
我懂
I get it.
没事 我懂的
It's okay. I get it.
谢谢你给我食物 我...
Thanks for the food, I'll--
回头见
I'll see you around.
等等
Wait!
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I'll--
我会想到办法的
I'll figure it out.
你此刻感觉如何
What are you feeling?
很激动
Excited.
紧张
Nervous.
不 我的意思是麻醉起作用了吗 你有感觉吗
No, I mean, are you numb? Can you feel this?
抱歉
Sorry.
麻了
It's numb.
很好
Good.
完全不必紧张
There's nothing to be nervous about.
一下子就好了
It'll be over before you know it.
尼科尔斯医生
Dr. Nichols.
我们希望你知道我们有多感激
We wanted to let you know how grateful we are.
我们非常清楚我们能在这里
And how acutely aware we are that this possibility only exists
是因为你的女儿...
because your daughter--
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望是个女孩
I hope you have a girl.
你现在可以生育了
You're now free to make a baby.
不 别动
No. Hold still.
缝几针你就能走了
A couple of stitches, and you'll be good to go.
别走
Don't go!
我看起来很糟吗
Do I look bad?
不会 我只是...
No. I just--
你跟我想象中的样子不同
I thought maybe you'd look different, that--
我从没走出来这么远过
I've never come out this far.
这里太大了 有...
It's so big. There's...
感觉无边无际
It seems like it's just so much space.
你想看更多地方吗
You wanna see more?
好啊
Yeah.
好的 你想去哪里
Okay. Where do you wanna go?
想不想上去
You wanna go up?
上去
Up?
好
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
好的 小心
Yeah. Careful.
嘿
Hey.
没事的 嘿 - 停下
It's okay. Hey. - Stop.
别 - 嘿
Don't! - Hey.
不 等等 我伤到你了吗 你还好吗
No. Wait, did I hurt you? Are you okay?
不 是 算是吧 - 噢 不...
No! Yes! Kinda. - Oh, G-- No, no.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
对不起 - 没事
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
坐下吧
Just sit.
我们可以坐下
We can just sit.
我就在这里
I'll be here.
已经过了太久了
It's just been a long time.
我知道
I know.
你还真不是我想象出来的 对吗
You really are here, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, I am.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表