剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
(谎言)
嘿 你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
朱丽叶
Juliette.
朱丽叶 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》那个
Juliette? like the play?
是
Yeah.
这里也看剧 - 对
Is that a thing here too? - Yeah.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
我来自外面 另一个筒仓
I came from outside, from another silo.
哪个筒仓
What silo?
有50个呢
There's 50.
50个
Fifty?
对 这是17号♥
Yeah, this is 17.
最近的是15 16和18号♥
So, the closest ones are 15, 16 and 18.
你走了多远
So, how far did you walk?
不知道 大概... - 太阳在哪边
I don't know, like-- - Where was the sun?
我不...你...
I don't-- Who--
你是谁
Look, who are you?
嘿 别 等等
Hey. No, wait!
听着 我想和你聊
Look, I wanna talk,
但是你...必须告诉我点什么啊
but you're gonna have to-- You have to give me something.
我叫索罗
My name is Solo.
索罗
Solo?
对
Yes.
姓呢
Solo what?
就只有索罗
Just Solo.
因为这里只有我一个人
'Cause I'm in here all by myself.
所以叫这个名字
So I'm Solo.
而且人们不是被迫出去的
And no one forced the people out.
他们自己选择离开
They chose to leave.
他们出走那天 天气很好
And when they did it was a nice day.
大家都开心地笑着 但突然之间 又扬起了沙尘
Everybody was smiling but then that dust started to blow again,
我觉得毒素消失了一阵 但又回来了
and I think the poison went away for a bit but it came back
而且有很多 所以他们都死了
and a lot of it, and that's when they all died.
但出去清洁的人三分钟内就死了
But people who go out to clean, they're dead in three minutes.
他们是怎么存活更久的
So, how did they survive longer than that?
不知道 你是怎么存活的
I don't know. How did you?
我穿着防护服 还有...
I had a suit on and--
嘿 你是被派出来的吗 像罗恩一样
Hey, did you get sent out like Ron?
罗恩 谁是罗恩 - 罗恩塔克
Ron? Who's Ron? - Ron Tucker.
没有去清洁的清洁工
The cleaner who didn't clean.
他以为外面是安全的 他想要出去
He thought it was safe outside. He wanted to go out.
但出去之后 他没有清洁传感器
But when he did, he didn't clean.
他只是...在镜头的尘埃里写下“谎言”
He just-- He wrote "lies" in the dirt on the lens.
然后他走过转角 消失在视野之外
Then he just went around the corner out of sight.
两天后 他们在屏幕上漆上“谎言”
Then two days later, they painted on the screen, "lies,"
就在他写的字上面 争斗就是那时开始的
right over what he had written, and that's when the fighting started.
罗素让我来这里
So Russell put me in here.
罗素是IT部主任 我曾是他的学徒
Russell was the head of IT. I was his shadow.
罗素告诉我
And Russell told me,
“无论发生什么
"Don't, no matter what,
永远别让任何人进地库”
never let anyone in the vault... ever."
但为什么所有人都出去了
But why did everyone go out?
因为他们以为外面安全
'cause they thought it was safe.
因为这人说外面是安全的 所以大家就...
'Cause this guy said it was safe, that's why they just...
不 因为他们没看到他死
No, because they didn't see him die.
他们没有目睹他死
They didn't see him die.
所以他们想 也许他还活着
So they thought maybe, you know, maybe he was still alive.
然后大家都出去了
And then everyone went out?
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我没有清洁传感器
I didn't fucking clean.
防护服...我需要回去
A suit-- I need to get back.
等等 什么
Wait! What?
(根据休豪伊的畅销丛书系列 《筒仓》改编)
末 日 地 堡
第二季第三集
别碰他 - 妈妈
Get your hands off him! - Mom...
妈妈 回家
Mom! Go home!
别担心 我不会有事的
It's gonna be okay! I'll be all right!
泰迪
Teddy!
他是被人陷害的 涂鸦是他们自己画的
He was set up. They put the graffiti up themselves.
没有人陷害他
He was not set up.
是他干的 我和他说我为他自豪
He did it. And I told him I was proud.
这里是我们的家
This is our home down here.
这是我们的墙 我们想怎么画就怎么画
These are our walls, and we can mark them up if we want.
但他们把他抓走了
Except they have him now.
我们都知道你在怕什么 埃佛琳
We all know what you're afraid of, Evelyn.
我们都知道他们能做出什么事
We all know what they can do.
他们想用机械部的人来杀鸡儆猴
They're gonna want to make an example out of someone from Mechanical.
但我们不会让他们得逞
But we're not gonna let 'em.
对吗 - 对
Are we? - No.
对吗 - 对
Are we? - No.
我们不会让你的儿子成为牺牲品
We're not gonna let it be your son.
(服务器房♥)
让我来的目的是
So, why am I here?
我觉得我们应该从《命令》开始着手
I thought we should start with The Order.
我努力忘记一切
Well, I tried to forget everything.
尤其是那个
Especially that.
(命令)
但有些东西忘不了
But some things remain.
“如果清洁任务失败 准备好迎接战争到来”
"In the event of a failed cleaning, prepare for war."
还有涂鸦
And graffiti.
你应该阻止涂鸦的
You're supposed to crack down on graffiti.
尤其是可能支持叛乱的涂鸦
Particularly anything that might support a rebellion.
或是“任何赞颂
Or "Anything that glorifies
未完成清洁任务者的行为” - “未完成清洁任务”
the person who failed to clean." - "...who failed to clean."
你逮捕了涂鸦的人吗
Have you made any arrests for the graffiti?
逮捕了机械部的一个男人
One man down in Mechanical.
他写了什么
What did he write?
和我昨天看到的一样
Same as I saw yesterday.
朱丽叶未死
Juliette lives.
摄像头拍下来了
Did you catch him on camera?
不 有人向我们举报
No, we were tipped.
120层以下的大部分摄像头都被弄坏了
Most of the cameras below 120 have been knocked out.
一定是尼科尔斯告诉他们了
Nichols must have told them.
她怎么知道摄像头的事
How did she know about the cameras?
就我所知 是她自己猜到的
As far as I can tell, she simply figured it out.
她还真有能耐啊
She really was something, wasn't she?
完全在我的分♥析♥范围外
Outside of my analytics entirely.
我只见过她两次
I only met her twice.
她感觉不像是想要出去的那种人
She didn't strike me as someone who would want to go out.
我们发现她持有红色级别的历史遗物
She was caught with a red-level relic.
一个在叛乱之前的硬盘
A hard drive from before the rebellion.
上面有什么
What was on it?
除了尼科尔斯在屏幕上 短暂播放的200年前的清洁视频
Other than a 200-year-old cleaning video that Nichols flashed on the screen,
我不知道还有什么 我已经把硬盘毁了
I don't know. I destroyed it.
她说过想要出去吗
Did she say that she wanted to go out?
她下了决心无论如何都要出去 - 但她说过吗
She was going out no matter what. - But did she say it?
是的 她说过
Yes. She said it.
下次你逮捕涂鸦的人
The next time you make an arrest for graffiti,
一定要确保他们来自顶层或中层
make sure they're from the Up Top or the Mids.
《命令》写了...
The Order says--
《命令》写了怪罪机械部 并联合筒仓的其他人反对他们
The Order says to blame Mechanical and unite the rest of the Silo against them.
我知道
I know that.
但朱丽叶...
But Juliette...
她是个例外
she was singular.
从前没有人做过这样的事
No one had ever done anything like that before.
所以必须跳出《命令》去思考
So you need to think outside of The Order.
我并没有说这很简单
I'm not saying it'll be easy.
也许这就像是
It might be like
去想象一个你从没见过的颜色
trying to think of a color that you've never seen.
但是请你尝试一下
But try.
把机械部的那个人释放吧
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表