剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
我没拦着你们
I'm not stopping you.
你确定
You sure about this?
我在外面安排了突击队员
I have raiders right outside.
筒仓的群众必须自己解决问题
The people of the Silo have to take care of this themselves.
我们不能跑 - 我们必须跑
We can't run. - We have to run.
外面有50个突击队员 还有100个愤怒的混♥蛋♥
There are 50 raiders and a hundred angry assholes out there.
我们走路过去 直到找到沃克和麦克莱恩
We walk until we get to Walker and McLain.
然后再跑 - 然后撒丫子跑
Then we run! - Then we fucking run!
我们必须离开
We have to leave.
快点 但别表现出害怕
Quick, but don't look scared.
我本来不怕的 直到听你这话
I wasn't, until you said that.
好吧
Okay.
呼吁弹劾梅多斯法官的声音令人意外
The push to impeach Judge Meadows was unexpected.
这逼迫我采取行动
It forced my hand.
不得不做出此举
Made this necessary.
我认为这将带来好的结果
I believe good will come of it.
尽管如此
Still...
我知道你是背后的推手 罗伯
I know you were behind it, Rob.
别让他们跑远了
Don't let 'em get too much of a head start.
没抓到人可就不好了
You wouldn't want to lose them.
肃静
Silence!
我知道你们中的一些人...
I know some of you--
许多人...
many of you...
不喜欢梅多斯法官和某些低层的人会面
didn't like Judge Meadows meeting with some Down-Deepers.
她说 她之所以见他们
She only met with them because, in her words,
是因为筒仓的每一个市民都有听证的权利
every citizen of the Silo deserves a hearing.
看来她的想法大错特错
Well, it seems she miscalculated horribly.
(司法部)
机械部的那些畜生们刚杀了她
Those animals from Mechanical just killed her.
他们想打开气闸门
They wanted to open the air lock.
梅多斯法官拒绝了
And Judge Meadows refused.
她献出了生命 都是为了筒仓
She gave her life for the Silo!
为了你们
For you!
为了我
For me!
现在 每一位市民都有义务
It is now the duty of every citizen
找到那些杀人犯 将他们绳之以法
to find those murderers and bring them to justice!
伸张正义
Justice!
正义
正义
Justice!
正义
Justice!
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表