剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
First they want them all staying inside their apartments,
现在又希望所有人都出来
now they want 'em outside.
快 走吧
Come on. Here, let's go.
(出口)
你对他们说了什么
So, what did you tell 'em?
什么都没说
Not a damn thing.
我以为你说了
I thought you said something.
你知道我不会的
You know me better than that.
汉克把她关在警局的牢房♥里了
Hank locked her in the deputy station holding cell.
麦克莱恩也在
McLain's there too.
一定和胶带有关
It's gotta be about the tape.
朱丽偷走的那个IT部胶带是假的 对吧
The IT tape Jules stole was shit, right?
我认为沃克和麦克莱恩 一定将它偷换成我们的隔热胶带了
I think Walker and McLain must have switched it out with our heat tape.
等等 你觉得司法部 知道防护服的胶带没用吗
Wait, wait, you think Judicial knew the suit tape didn't work?
一定的
They had to.
如果能找到沃克 查出她知道什么 我们就有证据了
If we can get to Walk, find out what she knows, we'll have proof.
但人们怎么会相信沃克 而不是司法部的话呢
But why would people believe Walker instead of Judicial?
因为他们刚看到朱丽叶走到了山那边
Because they just saw Juliette walk over the hill.
说好的是... - 我有个计划
The deal is-- - I have a plan.
司法部可能会怀疑是我们做的 但他们无法确认
Judicial may suspect we did it but they can't know for sure.
他们不知道你的事
Not about you.
但那个胶带能直接查到我身上
But that tape comes right back to me.
也许可以 但是... - 没有“但是”
Maybe. But-- - No buts.
朱丽叶曾找到我 求我把胶带换掉
Juliette came to me, begged me to switch the tape.
你和这件事毫无关系
You had nothing to do with it.
不...去他的
No, no. Hell with that.
我们什么都不说
We keep our mouths shut,
让他们自己说他们认为发生了什么
make them tell us what they think happened.
然后我们否认一切
Then we deny everything.
他们知道是胶带的缘故
They know it was the tape.
只有我们俩肯定地知道这一点
We're the only two people who know that for sure.
我们闭上嘴 就有机会撑过去
Keep our mouths shut. We got a chance to brass it out.
你这个老傻瓜
You old fool.
他们不需要我们开口
They don't need us to tell them anything.
他们只需找到某个贱民谴责我们
They'll find some lowlife to denounce us
把我们俩都发放到矿井或去外面清洁
and send us both to the mines or out to clean.
能让他们栽跟头的唯一办法 是让我承认真♥相♥
The only chance we got to box 'em in, is for me to cop to it.
我绝对不会看着你因为我起头的事 而被他们惩罚的
I'm damned if I'm gonna watch them punish you for something I started.
那他们会把我们两人都杀了
Then they'll kill us both.
迟早都会
That's gonna happen, sooner or later.
至少这样我们可以一起走
Least this way, we get to go together.
我知道你们许多人因为今天早些时候
I know many of you are feeling uncertain
目睹的事情而感到不确定或不安
or unsettled by what you saw earlier today.
但我来这里是想告诉大家 今天是美好的一天
But I am here to tell you that today was a good day.
今天是一个新时代的第一天
Today was the first day of a new era.
打从我们有记忆以来
For as long as we can remember,
去外面清洁的每一个人都死在那个山坡上
everyone that went out to clean, died on that hillside.
他们都被一个危险世界的危险毒素杀死了
Killed by the dangerous toxins of an unsafe world.
但今天 情况改变了
But today, that changed.
尼科尔斯警长要求出去
Sheriff Nichols asked to go out.
尼科尔斯警长出去了
Sheriff Nichols went out.
她选择不清洁传感器
She chose not to clean.
她是叛徒 - 不 她不是叛徒
She's a traitor. - No, she was not a traitor.
朱丽叶尼科尔斯是个勇士
Juliette Nichols was a fighter.
我在许多事情上与她看法不同 但我尊敬她
I disagreed with her about many things, but I respected her.
今天 我对她的敬意更甚了
And never more so than I did today.
她还活着
She's alive.
不
No.
不 我也希望她还活着
No. I wish that were true...
我真的希望如此
I really wish it were.
但她死了 她是筒仓的英雄
But she died a hero to the Silo.
不可能
It's impossible.
你们想听这些男士们大吼大叫
Do you all want to listen to these gentlemen yell?
还是想听我解释为什么朱丽叶是英雄
Or do you want to hear why Juliette was a hero?
在她出去之前
Before she went out...
我问尼科尔斯警长
I asked Sheriff Nichols
我们能否用一种新型胶带封上她的防护服
if we could seal her suit with a new kind of tape.
那是我们聪明绝伦的 防护服技术人员最近研发出的胶带
A tape recently developed by our brilliant suit technicians.
她...
And she--
她勇敢地同意了
she courageously agreed.
她越过了山丘
Her trip over that hill
证明我们的新胶带能提供更强的保护
proved that our new tape provided better protection
抵御外面的种种危险
against the dangers outside.
那是我们今生向前迈进的第一步
And that is the first step forward in our lifetime.
我们不会止步于此
And we are not finished.
我们将继续探索新的方式 来改善和加固防护服
We will keep finding ways to make our suits better and stronger.
希望有一天能生产出保护所有人
And to produce tape that may someday protect all of us
不受外面危险侵害的胶带
from the dangers outside
并让我们向最终目标更进一步 即安全地离开筒仓
and bring us closer to our ultimate goal of safely leaving the Silo.
为这一非凡的新进步 我想感谢市长
I'd like to thank the mayor for this exemplary new development,
他在这一关键时刻富有决策力的领导
and commend him for his decisive leadership
值得赞颂
at this critical time.
以《公约》赋予我的权力 我谨此下令
I hereby decree, by the powers given to me by the Pact,
每户人家加五个信用分
five credits be bestowed upon every household
以庆祝这一伟大的成就
to celebrate this great achievement.
我们希望这种最新型的胶带
We can only hope that this new tape will lead to a new day
将带领我们所有人进入新的篇章
for each and every one of us.
他们在撒谎
They're lying.
朱丽叶发现IT部故意使用劣质胶带
Juliette discovered that IT was using bad tape on purpose.
这不是什么新型胶带 这是我们常用的好胶带
This isn't new tape, this is the good tape we use.
而他们原本没打算用这种胶带 是机械部的人将胶带换掉了
And they didn't plan to use it, someone from Mechanical switched the tape.
市长在撒谎 - 嘿
The mayor's lying. - Hey!
你叫什么 - 朱丽叶尼科尔斯
What's your name? - Juliette Nichols.
跟我来 - 怎么了
Come with me. - What's the problem?
她是我的手下 - 她被逮捕了
She's one of my people. - She's under arrest.
别靠近 - 哇
You need to step back. - Whoa.
这是你第一次到120层以下
This your first time below 120?
我是诺克斯
I'm Knox.
我可以向你保证 她不是叛乱分子
I can promise you, she's not a troublemaker.
她只是今天心情不好
She's just having a bad day.
她失去了朋友 一直在喝酒
She lost a friend and she's been drinking,
但她是筒仓最优秀的技术人员之一
but she's one of the best techs in the Silo.
这位警官会为她作证
This deputy will vouch for her.
汉克
Hank?
我在解释我们部现在不能失去雪莉
I'm trying to explain how I can't afford to lose Shirley right now.
是 我们会看好她的
Yeah, we'll keep an eye on her.
她会在宵禁前回家
She'll be home before curfew.
她那张嘴迟早会害她被送到矿井
That mouth of hers will get her sent to the mines.
谢谢你 我欠你的
Thank you. I owe you.
你们俩都欠我的
I'd say you both do.
走 我们得聊聊
Come on. We need to talk.
我们没什么可聊的
We have nothing to talk about.
该死
Fuck.
跟着她
Follow her.
我们加了几句台词 这样显得更真实
We threw in a couple of extra lines, just to make it look real.
给你们的报酬也很合理
And you've been paid fairly for it.
之后若还需要我们 随时开口
You need us again, you say the word.
在那之前 一个字都别说
Until I do, keep your mouths shut.
否则等你们的就不是牢房♥了
Or you won't just go back to detention.
好的 我打发了闹事的人
Okay, I took care of the hecklers.
顺提一句 他们表现不错
They were good, by the way.
做得好
Nice job.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
我知道
I do.
重要吗
Was it important?
之前不重要 现在变得重要了
No, but it is now.
外头人的情绪怎么样 出什么事了吗
What's the mood like out there? Any incidents?
大家已经回家了 没有暴♥力♥事件
People are back in their homes. No violence reported.
警官们都站我们这边
Deputies are all with us.
监控员已经盯着已知的肇事者了
Watchers have eyes on known troublemakers.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表