剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
每一个都会看着这两人出去清洁
And everyone will watch when these two go out to clean.
跟我走 否则你们两个脏东西 就等着在这里被吊死
Come with me, or your greasy asses are getting strung up right here.
好
Okay.
该死的
Shit.
(“借走”R352头盔的人 请归还)
(不会多问)
(是时候与无法无天行为划界限了)
(不要参与其中)
你们在这里暂时是安全的
You'll be safe here for a while.
你不打算把我们送去司法部
You're not taking us to Judicial?
楼梯上的摄像头依然在运作 但这个小巷里的坏了
Cameras still work on the stairs, but they're out in this alleyway.
他们看到我独自上楼时 会增派突击队员追捕你们
When they see me headed back up alone, they'll send more raiders after you.
也许会派很多 所以你们 一定要等到没人了再离开
Maybe a lot of them. So wait till it settles down to leave.
130层有路障
There's a barricade on 130.
不知道你们怎样能穿过 但那也不是我的问题了
No idea how you'll get through, but that's not my problem.
你为什么帮我们
Why are you helping us?
(清洁部)
卡米尔
Camille.
早安 阿萨
Morning, Asa.
你今天早早去上班
You're going to work early today.
今晚在83层你前妻家留宿
And you're staying back at your ex-wife's tonight, on 83.
我的夜班刚结束 - 那你上司只会认为
I just finished the night shift. - Then your boss will just think
你是筒仓最勤劳的管道工
you're the hardest working plumber in the Silo.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
卡米尔 搞什么啊
What the fuck, Camille?
你听说杀死梅多斯的嫌犯头上有赏金时
When you hear about a bounty for the people who murdered Meadows,
你当作没听过 这样我也会当作没见到你
you'll ignore it so that I keep ignoring you.
懂了没
You understand?
至少让我穿上裤子吧
Well, can I put some pants on at least?
我不知道你为什么没先穿裤子再开门
Don't know why you didn't reach for those first.
(奠基者与筒仓市民缔结的公约)
抓到了
They been caught?
没有
No.
有很大的利益冲突啊
It's a pretty big conflict, huh?
什么
What?
本人是副警长 而我的朋友
Well, being a sheriff's deputy while my friends are being hunted
则被半个筒仓的人当作凶手来追杀
as killers by half the Silo.
几乎和宣誓去履行《公约》
About as big as swearing to enforce the Pact
同时又被《公约》明确谴责的冲突一样大
while having a condition expressly condemned by the Pact.
是
Yeah.
他们知道吗
Do they know?
西姆斯知道
Sims knows.
他担任司法部安全处主管时做了特批
As head of Judicial Security, he made an allowance.
作为法官 我...
As judge, I--
可能有帕特里克肯尼迪的线索
I may have a line on Patrick Kennedy.
别把冰箱里的东西吃光了
Try not to eat everything in the fridge.
我不过是个勤恳工作
I'm just a hardworking guy
主要职责是保持筒仓运作的人罢了
whose main job is to keep the Silo running.
那要取决于里面有什么 - 雪儿
It depends what you got in there. - Shirl.
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
她拿走你的钥匙 你要怎么回家
How's she expect you to get back in without a key?
她不会考虑这点
She doesn't.
如果她想给我 那一定会 找到办法把钥匙送给我
If she wants me to have it, she'll find a way to get it to me.
一句忠言 你们想住多久就住多久
Word of advice, stay as long as you need.
但换做是我 我会在她回来之前离开
But if I were you, I'd be gone before she gets back.
我不是出于礼貌帮她
I'm not helping her out of courtesy.
我收留你们几个混♥蛋♥ 是因为我怕她
Took you assholes in 'cause I'm afraid of her.
你们也应该怕她
You should be too.
这人的家太小了吧
This guy lives in a fucking closet.
你觉得是不是每个部门都认为 是因为自己
Do you think every department thinks they're the ones
筒仓才能一直运作
that keeps the Silo running?
很可能
Probably.
我就为了集结机械部的人说过这种话
I have said those same words as a way to rally everybody in Mechanical.
而且奏效 因为那是真的
And it worked because it's true.
就算筒仓其他部门不这么认为
Even if the rest of the Silo believes otherwise.
你是个好领袖 诺克斯
You're a good leader, Knox.
如果不是你 机械部 早在几年前就已经完蛋了
Mechanical would have gone to shit years ago if it wasn't for you.
我的解决方案是错误的
I was wrong about what to do.
我想以和平的态度提出要求
I wanted to ask nicely and...
现在我们却要为此而死
Now we're gonna die for it.
无论怎么做 我们从一开始就死定了
We were damned from the beginning either way.
但如果按我的方式 我们现在已经死了
But if we did it my way, we'd already be dead.
你觉得是诺克斯和雪莉 杀死了梅多斯法官吗
Do you think Knox and Shirley killed Judge Meadows?
说实话 自从朱丽走出筒仓 一切都失控了
Honestly? Since Jules walked, things have gotten out of hand.
雪莉和暴徒攻击我的局子
Shirley and a mob attacking my station.
现在诺克斯和她合伙 他们完全无视筒仓的秩序
Now Knox has teamed up with her. They have no respect for Silo order.
他们是否杀了梅多斯
Do I think they killed Meadows?
不可能
Not a fucking chance.
等等
Hold on.
嘿 弗朗西斯 等一下
Hey, Frances. Hold up a sec.
能不能告诉我们 你带着饭是要去哪
You mind telling us where you're going with that meal?
回家
Home?
但已经过了午夜
But it's after midnight.
你的轮班早上6点才开始
Your shift started at 6:00 a.m.
你是说 你不睡觉 而是醒着
You telling me instead of sleeping, you're gonna stay up
吃过去18个小时你给人送的餐
and eat the same food you've been slinging for the last 18 hours?
汉克 除非有人通过法律禁止 那我这么做有什么问题
Unless they passed a law against that, Hank, yeah, that's what I'm doing.
我们清楚你的过去 弗朗西斯
We know your history, Frances.
多丽丝肯尼迪是你的阿姨 你卖♥♥了她偷走的一些药片
Doris Kennedy was your aunt and you sold some of the pills she stole.
你们有证据吗 五年前你们可是屁都没有
You got some proof about that? 'Cause you sure as fuck didn't five years ago.
小弗 我们不是为那事来的
Franny. We ain't here about that.
我们来是因为觉得你的帕特里克叔叔
We're here because we figure your Uncle Patrick
单靠热餐活不了多久
isn't gonna live much longer on hot meals alone.
所以不如让我们来送吧
So why don't you let us deliver that?
西姆斯法官 上任第一天感觉如何
How was your first day, Judge Sims?
我按指示签名了
I signed where directed.
我去了监控室
I went to the Watcher's room.
想了解搜捕的情报
Tried to get some intel on the search.
阿蒙森不让我进去
Amundsen wouldn't let me in.
但他说有三个嫌犯仍在逃
He did tell me three of the suspects were still at large.
如果是你负责
Well, if you were in charge,
那几小时前就已经抓到他们了
they'd have been in custody hours ago.
不好意思 让一让
Excuse me, please.
我住在132层
I live in 132.
今晚不是
Not tonight you don't.
我是警局人员 我们未收到 关于这个行动的任何通知
I work for the sheriff's department. Whatever this is, we weren't informed.
这和警局无关
This doesn't concern the sheriff's department.
如果司法部认为他们有权阻止市民回家...
Look, if Judicial thinks they can keep citizens from their homes--
转身 从哪儿来的回哪儿去吧
Turn around and go back the way you came.
你认真的
Are you serious?
你根本无权干涉
You have no right to interfere
警局人员的公务
with someone who is a member of the sheriff's department.
我必须...
I need to get...
我们一走上楼梯就会被发现
The second we hit the stairs, they'll see us.
我们一关上这扇门就被锁在外面
And as soon as we close this door, we're locked out.
我们总得回家
We got to go home sometime.
要我说 我们一上楼梯就撒丫子跑
I say we hit the stairs and run like hell.
确定 - 确定
Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
但不是下楼
But not down.
上楼 - 什么
Up. - What?
相信我
Trust me.
(员工名册)
(部门主任)
(员工名册 防护服室 苏尼尔杰 16层101号♥公♥寓♥)
(玛乔丽潘 23层57号♥公♥寓♥)
(特里娜塞缪尔 17层30号♥公♥寓♥ 绰号♥:小小)
他们在暴徒人群中时被发现了 一名前突击队员将他们藏在73层
They were caught in a mob. A former raider stashed them on 73.
所以我们查了每一户住所
So we checked every residence.
目前没有找到
Got nothing so far,
但我已封锁垃圾管道 - 等等
but I've locked down the trash chute. - Hold on.
为什么前突击队员会把他们藏在73层
Why did an ex-raider stash them on 73?
她担心他们会被人群吊死
She was concerned they might be strung up.
她是谁
Who was she?
卡米尔西姆斯
Camille Sims.
把那几个该死的机械部人找到
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表