剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
只是小探索啊
Just a little exploration.
噢 那...
Oh, that's--
那是《公约》完全禁止的
Everything about that is prohibited by the Pact.
我不打算同意
I wasn't going to agree to it.
我打算说我们将组成委员会 研究讨论他们的想法
I was gonna say we'd form a committee to study these ideas.
通过官僚程序将其扼杀
And kill it with bureaucracy.
是
Yes.
我...
I'm--
关于那些弹劾的声音 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the impeachment talk.
我不在乎
Look, I don't care.
在弹劾实现之前 我早就离开了
I'll be long gone before it could happen.
你愿意来我的公♥寓♥吗
Would you come to my apartment?
吃晚餐 今晚
For dinner. Tonight.
为什么 - 我们需要谈谈接下来的行动
Why? - We need to talk about next steps.
我接下来的行动是走出气闸门
My next steps are out the air lock.
我会准备好你的防护服
I'll have your suit.
你可以试穿
You can try it on.
7点过来
Come at 7:00?
机械部人员在9点后才会上来
The Mechanicals won't be up here until 9:00.
好的
Okay.
我和卢卡斯凯尔聊过了
I spoke to Lukas Kyle.
你是对的 他是危险人物
You're right. He is dangerous.
那你为什么将他的刑期减了一半
Then why did you cut his sentence in half?
这是为了显得我们公正
To make it seem like we're fair.
而且像他这样的人
Besides, someone like him,
你真觉得他在矿井里能活过一年
do you really think he could last more than a year in the mines?
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
如果暴徒没有把我推下楼梯的话
If the mob don't grab me and throw me over the rail.
你可以再试一次吗 - 好
Can you try again? - Yeah.
是 好的 应该可以了
Yeah. Okay, I think that'll work.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是
Yeah.
是 我不会有事的 只需要穿过走廊
Yeah. I'll be fine. I'll just have to get across the alleyway
进入房♥间就好了
into the room and I'll be fine.
我以前有过更糟的时候
I've done worse.
好吧 我下水后 只要确保你...
Okay, so when I'm underwater, just make sure you--
一直泵气 我知道
Don't stop pumping, I know.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
汉克 没有尸体
There's no body, Hank.
司法部搬走了
Judicial took it.
不 我们不是想看扔燃♥烧♥弹♥的混♥蛋♥
No, we don't want to see the asshole with the firebomb.
我们想看库珀
We wanna see Coop.
不 我说的就是他
No, that's what I'm telling you.
他们搬走了库珀
They took Coop.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
他们说我们需要一具尸体 而这里只有一具尸体 就是库珀的
They said they were here for a body and the only one here was Coop.
所以他们把他搬走了 - 不
So they took him. - No.
我试着解释 但那是司法部的人
I tried to explain, but they were Judicial.
昨天这里有两具尸体的
There were two bodies here yesterday.
今天早上没有了
Not this morning.
所以发生了什么
So, what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
你昨晚锁门了吗 - 是 我锁了门
Well, did you lock the door last night? - Yes, I locked the door.
你当我是白♥痴♥吗 - 我不知道 朱诺
You think I'm an idiot? - I don't know, Juno.
昨天你这里还有两具尸体... - 描述一下失踪的那一具
You had two bodies here yesterday-- - The one that's missing, describe it.
是个男人 40岁左右
It was a guy, about 40.
中等体型
Medium build.
大胡子 长头发
Big beard. Long hair.
是
Yeah.
尼莫船长 你会顺顺利利的
You'll be okay, Captain Nemo.
嗨
Hi.
萨蒂
Satie?
我记得你喜欢他的音乐
I remember you liked him.
该死
Fuck.
该死的
Fuck.
好的
Okay. Okay, yeah.
嘿
Hey!
地库
The vault.
快啊
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
我得回地库去
I gotta go back to the vault.
没事的 好 等等 - 不
It's okay. Okay, wait. - No.
等等 嘿 - 等不了
Wait. Hey! - Now!
我得回地库去 - 等一下
I gotta go back to the vault. - Wait.
不 听着 我是老大 我是负责人
No! Look, I'm in charge. I'm responsible.
好吧 随便
Okay. Fuck me.
锁上了 - 噢 是吗
It's locked. - Oh, yeah?
对 - 感觉好点吗
Yeah. - You feel better?
是 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
我要进去了
I'm gonna go back inside.
怎么了
What?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
也许你输错密♥码♥了
Well, maybe you got the number wrong.
你做了什么 - 啊
What did you do? - Huh?
我什么都没做 - 不 你动了手脚
I didn't do anything. - No, you messed with it.
你想把我关在外面 - 我一直都在你旁边啊
You want to keep me out. - I've been with you the whole time!
只剩一次输密♥码♥的机会 然后我会被锁在外面
I have one more try and then I'm locked out.
冷静...嘿
Calm-- Hey!
你...
Just--
我不该离开的
No, I shouldn't have left.
里面才安全
It's safe in there.
也许你该把密♥码♥写下来 - 闭嘴
Maybe you should write it down. - Shut up!
好
Okay.
瞧 我什么都没动
See? I didn't do anything.
别靠近 - 索罗
Stay back. - Solo.
其实我有为那个比赛训练
I actually trained for that race.
每天30分钟
Thirty minutes a day.
就算你每天训练两小时 也还是会输
If you'd trained two hours a day, you still would have lost.
你真混账啊
You're an asshole.
虽然这顿晚餐还不赖
Well, as not unpleasant as this has been...
但我想试试我的防护服了
I would like to try on my suit.
你说现在应该已经送来了
You said it would be here by now.
我知道不是下在葡萄酒里的
I know it wasn't in the wine.
我无法确定你会喝酒
I wasn't sure you would drink it.
是蘑菇
It was the mushrooms.
我还有多长时间 - 连几小时都没有 几分钟
How long do I have? - Minutes rather than hours.
为什么
Why?
我必须遵守《命令》
I must follow The Order.
而我的死亡能帮你达到目标
You have a way that my death will serve that?
那将团结筒仓
It will unite the Silo.
玛丽 对不起
Mary, I'm sorry.
朱丽叶尼科尔斯拿走的硬盘在哪
That hard drive that Juliette Nichols had, where is it?
我毁了它
I destroyed it.
为什么
Why?
里面有什么内容
What was on it?
如果我需要知道什么 你必须...
If I need to know something, then you have to--
就算你知道 你也做不了什么
Even if you did know, there's nothing that you can do about it.
我只能说...
All I can say is that...
和萨尔瓦多奎恩有关
it had something to do with Salvador Quinn.
140年前 他是IT部主...
140 years ago, when he was head of IT--
在叛乱期间 - 是
During the rebellion? - Yes.
他写了一封信 其中一部分是暗号♥
He wrote a letter. Part of it was in code.
写了什么 - 我不能告诉你 伯纳德
What did it say? - I can't tell you, Bernard.
但你解开了暗号♥ 是吗 - 别问了
But you deciphered it, didn't you? - Stop.
我说了我不能说 - 但你必须说
I said I can't. - You have to.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表