剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
I wanted to know about the lights in the night sky.
那光是什么
What are they?
我不知道 - 告诉我你认为你知道的
I don't know. - Tell me what you think you know.
那些光会移♥动♥
They move.
其实 是我们在移♥动♥
Actually, we move.
我们在移♥动♥
We move?
你觉得那意味着什么
What do you think that means?
我认为我们生活在一个球体上
I think we live on a ball.
一个巨大的球体 它会旋转
A massive one and it rotates,
所以看起来那些光在移♥动♥
giving the impression that the lights move.
但它们没有移♥动♥
But they don't.
和太阳是一个道理
It's the same with the sun.
太阳没有动 是我们在动
It doesn't move, we do.
我们在旋转 所以有了白天和黑夜
We spin, and that gives us day and then night.
天空中的那些光叫星星
The lights in the sky are called stars.
它们是巨大的 由气体组成的球状体
And they are massive spheres of gas.
它们通过一种叫“辐射”的能量发光
And they shine from an energy called radiation.
所以它们是永远燃烧的球体
Which makes them perpetual balls of fire.
你是对的
And you're right.
我们的世界旋转
The world rotates
并环绕太阳移♥动♥
and revolves around the sun.
太阳不过是那些数十亿星星的其中一个
And the sun is just one of billions of these stars.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
等等 真有其他的世界也绕...
And wait, are there actually other worlds that rev--
特工
Agents.
卢卡斯凯尔 鉴于你的坦诚
Lukas Kyle, due to your forthrightness
和你愿意承担责任
and your willingness to accept responsibility,
我将把你的刑期改为在矿井工作五年
I will amend your sentence to five years in the mines.
愿奠基者保佑你
May the Founders have mercy on you.
带他走 - 不 可是...
Remove him. - No, but--
弹劾梅多斯法官 - 梅多斯法官
Impeach Judge Meadows! - Judge Meadows!
弹劾她
Impeach her!
弹劾梅多斯法官
Impeach Judge Meadows!
弹劾梅多斯法官 弹劾她
Impeach Judge Meadows! Impeach her!
弹劾她 - 弹劾梅多斯法官
Impeach her! - Impeach Judge Meadows!
(弹劾梅多斯)
(梅多斯下台)
现在应该没那么磨肩膀了
It shouldn't rub quite so much anymore.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
You all right?
为什么问
Why?
你隐居了25年
You didn't come out of your hole for 25 years.
现在却天天出来
Now you're out all the time.
是
Yeah.
我上楼去为朱丽叶拿胶带时 吓得屁滚尿流的
When I went up those stairs to get that tape for Juliette, I was scared spitless.
然后我看到了你...
Then I saw you...
我开始思考我荒废的这么多年
and I started thinking about all those years I wasted.
我们都荒废了
We wasted.
我也记不起为什么
And I couldn't remember why.
至少记不起有值得让我荒废的原因
At least any why that was worth a damn.
如果梅多斯同意 派人出去调查 再回来
If Meadows goes for it, sending people out to look around, come back...
好吗
Yeah?
你会自愿去吗
Would you volunteer?
毫无疑问
In a heartbeat.
你呢 - 愿意
You? - Yeah.
你想看到什么
What would you want to see?
远方
The distance.
和朱丽叶
And Juliette.
这份未知...
This not knowing...
在侵蚀我的内心
it's fucking killing me.
我以为你不喜欢她
I didn't think you liked her.
她是极其烦人
She annoyed the living shit out of me...
但我知道她是一个能将生命交付的人
but I knew that I could trust her with my life.
有人来了
Looks like we got company.
逗我呢
You gotta be kidding me.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
警官 一切可好
Deputy, is everything all right?
你们现在去司法部
You heading up to Judicial?
是 我们有走路的权利 和大家一样
Yeah, we got a right to walk like everyone else.
我们不是来阻止你们的 只是来确保
We're not here to stop you. We're here to make sure
你们平安到达 - 为什么
you get there safely. - Why?
比林斯警长的命令
Sheriff Billings asked us to.
不 但为什么他以为我们需要...
No, but why does he think that we need--
因为你们虽然在低层有很多好朋友 但在上面...
Because you may have a lot of friends below here, but above...
也许有人会朝你们扔大便
...people might be throwing shit.
真的大便
Literally.
距离司法部两 三层时 我们会离开
We'll peel off a couple of levels below Judicial.
他们看到警员护送 也许会以为我们选边站了
They see a sheriff's escort, they might think we've chosen sides.
所以你打算在情况变危险前离开
So you'll leave us just when things are likely to get bad?
我是平民 所以 是的
I mean, I'm a civilian. So yeah.
那我们快点吧
Let's get on with it then.
燃♥烧♥弹♥击中了这里
The firebomb hit here.
我们都四散而逃
We all scattered.
火没有烧到里面
The fire didn't get inside.
枪手当时在哪
Where was the shooter?
就在那里
Right there.
退役的突击队员
Retired raider.
雷吉施莫斯
Reggie Smalls.
他说自己只是按训练做出反应
Says he was just reacting as trained.
扔燃♥烧♥弹♥的混♥蛋♥呢
The asshole with the firebomb?
那边
Over there.
一个叫库珀的本地孩子冲过去 试图阻止那人
A local kid Cooper was running in to try and stop the guy.
有人认出他吗 - 没有
Anybody recognize him? - No.
我想见见他
I'd like to see him.
我也希望你能见他 司法部今早把他带走了
I wish you could. Judicial hauled him up this morning.
说了理由吗 - 没有
They give a reason? - No.
我问后 他们只是看了我一眼 你懂的 司法部人的那种眼神
When I asked, they just gave me that look, you know that Judicial look.
我曾在司法部工作
I used to be in Judicial.
噢 冒犯了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不是... - 不 我非常明白你说的是什么眼神
I didn't-- - No. I know that look only too well.
是
Right.
库珀的尸体还在你那里吗
You still have Cooper's body?
好的
Okay.
你可以开始了 我觉得这个有用
You can start. I think that works.
索罗
Solo?
泵气 用力泵
Pump. Pump hard.
好的 还不够 停下
Okay, that's not good enough. Stop.
好 我试试看...
Okay. I think if I--
也许... - 我必须回地库
Maybe-- - I gotta go back to the vault.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我好像没锁门
I think I left it unlocked.
这里也没别人
Well, there's no one here.
我觉得不会有事的
I think we're okay.
不 我得去检查一下
No, I think I gotta go check it.
不 没事的 我看到了 你锁了门
No, it's okay. I saw you. You locked it.
我觉得没有 - 不 你锁了
I don't think so. - No, but you did.
你关了门 然后门上锁了
You closed the door and it locked.
你只是想敷衍我 - 不 等等 你要做什么
You're just saying that. - No! Wait, what are you doing?
你把地库锁了
You locked the vault.
好吗
Okay?
是 我锁了
Yeah, I locked it.
(霍兰德市长)
(15层出现弹劾标语 下午1点41分)
(司法部)
是你干的
Was it you?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
所以你要我相信 弹劾我的呼声突然就出现了
I'm to believe that an effort to impeach me just arose spontaneously?
人们现在很恐惧
People are afraid,
而且随着一群机械部员工向气闸越走越近
and they get more afraid with every step
他们就感到越恐惧
that a group of Mechanicals takes toward the air lock.
你应该看看他们写的信
You should have read the letter that they sent.
他们只是想要造更好的防护服
All they want is to build better suits
派几个人出去探索 然后回来
and to send a few people out to explore and come back.
剧集 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表