剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
天父在上 我们知道您拥有感化的力量
Oh, Heavenly Father, we know you have the power to transform.
天父在上 我们知道 您是让我们赎罪与治愈之力量
Heavenly Father, we know that you are the redeemer and the healer.
噢 天父在上 今天 我们感受到您精神的涌动
Oh, Heavenly Father, we feel your spirit moving in us today.
我们向您祷告 请您永永远远…保佑她
And we ask that you always, always keep her in your sight.
阿门 荣光归于主
Amen. Praise the Lord.
给你 这里面可能有一些
Here. There might be some in there.
这不是我要的
This isn't the one I need.
我需要住院后的照片和日志
I need photos and journals from after the hospital.
我可能把它们扔掉了
Well, I may have tossed them.
我不确定 你为什么需要这些
I don't know. Why do you need all this?
又有一个女人
There's another woman.
她被杀害了
She's been killed,
我们认为可能是同一个人干的
and we think it might be the same man.
所以我们在报道她的案子
So we're covering her story.
你也在帮忙
And you're helping?
找找你的旧行李箱 在后面
Check your old suitcase. It's in the back.
谢谢
Thanks.
-是谁让你这么做的 -没有谁 我自己想帮忙
-Who's making you do this? -No one. I want to.
为什么
Why?
看 那天你也在
Look, you were with me…
我为肖像乐队暖场时
when I opened for The Effigies.
对
Okay, yeah.
救救我 如果我再去口♥交♥
…Save me If I give any more of my brain
你我之间 这不是第一次发生 我不纠缠下去
We've been down this before And I don't wanna do it anymore
-为什么你觉得无所谓 -这些人里有一半都死了
-Why is it okay for you, you, you -Half those people are dead now.
或是转行做房♥地♥产♥
Or in real estate.
来吧 宝贝
Come here, baby!
是我女儿
It's my daughter!
快瞧
Oh, look what's happening now.
好丢脸
It's so embarrassing.
我觉得你很棒啊 表现得很好
I thought you were great. You were great.
我们为什么不再来往了
Why don't we talk anymore?
那是你的决定
That was your call.
但我和你说过 随时欢迎你来参加教堂活动
But I told you, you're welcome to come to services anytime you want.
我从没见过镭矿石
I've never seen any radium before.
茱莉亚曾提起过任何朋友吗
Did Julia ever talk about any friends?
男友
Boyfriends?
她从不谈论自己
She never even talked about herself.
她总是在操心别人
Her mind was always on everyone else.
-我不是责怪她 -当然
-I mean no ill against her. -Of course.
但她的问题是 她感到害怕的时候为时已晚了
But her problem was she didn't know to be scared till it was too late.
害怕谁
Scared of who?
她不愿说
She wouldn't say.
那你怎么知道
Then how'd you know?
她不再来上班前的几周 整个人变了
She changed a few weeks before she stopped coming.
这可是一位有能耐痛揍男人的女子
This was a woman who could nut-kick a linebacker.
突然之间 我得陪她去停车场
Then suddenly I'm walking her to her car?
这说不通
Didn't make sense.
-她觉得有人在跟踪她 -一定是有
-She thought someone was following her? -She must have.
否则 她难道只是想牵我的手
Otherwise, she just wanted to hold my hand?
她说过她报♥警♥了吗
She mention calling the cops?
她没说过
She never said.
她相信这一套 走司法程序
She believed in that. Going through the system.
这里是她帮我进来的 所有申请手续都是她办理的
She got me this place. Did all the paperwork.
她是一个闪闪发光的人
She was a diamond.
最罕见的那种
Rarest fucking kind.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Appreciate your time.
我想跟进茱莉亚马德里高的案子
I wanted to follow up on Julia Madrigal.
她在失踪前曾作出任何跟踪指控吗
She make any stalking complaints before her disappearance?
我以为你们不感兴趣 你们报社都没报道她的事
Didn't think you guys were interested. Not much in your paper about her.
-报道还没发出来 -你还在等什么
-It was just a holding piece. -What else are you waiting on?
马德里高女士是否曾作出跟踪指控…
Did Ms. Madrigal make any stalking complaint--
我对此无法置评
I can't comment on that.
另一位受害人呢
What about the second victim?
她声称你们抓错嫌犯了
She claims you have the wrong suspect.
我不知道还有一位受害人
I wasn't aware of any second victim.
那不太可能 因为她认识你
I don't know how that's possible. She knows you.
和你聊过的人是这位吗
Is this who you're talking to?
(地址:北方大道湖滩 受害人:莎伦利兹)
莎伦利兹 这是你的线人吧
Sharon Leads. Is that your source?
无论是莎伦还是柯比什么的 不知道她现在叫什么
Sharon, or Kirby, or whatever she's calling herself.
如果你根据她的说法写报道 你以后一定需要再发表撤稿声明
You build a story off of her, and you'll end up printing a retraction.
(验伤报告)
她的伤口似乎与马德里高女士的一致
Her wounds seem to be consistent with Ms. Madrigal's.
验尸官确认过
The ME confirmed it.
就算如此 柯比在袭击后 几乎丧失了所有相关记忆
That may be so, but Kirby barely had any memory post-assault.
几个月后 她完全崩溃了
And then a few months later, she completely broke down.
不得不入住芝加哥里德医院接受观察治疗
Had to be admitted to Chicago-Read for observation.
她现在似乎很确定
She seems pretty sure now.
我让她来局里指认嫌犯
I brought her in to ID the suspect.
她记不起他 但她觉得受害人与她相似
She blanked on him, but she connected to the victim.
看来她认定了这一点
I guess she went with that.
马德里高女士的跟踪指控呢
What about Ms. Madrigal's stalking complaints?
对 有人在跟踪她
Yeah, she was being stalked.
现在他因为谋杀她入狱了
And now he's in jail for her murder.
帕沃尔巴尼克在跟踪他
Pawel Banik was stalking her?
下次先调查一下你的线人 再胡乱猜想也不迟
Read up on your source before you start speculating.
你妈来电了 说你走的时候心情不好
Your mom called. Said you left pretty upset.
对 她真难相处 你在做什么
Yeah, she's a lot. What are you doing?
测试新的胶片
I'm testing out some new film stock.
我本该什么时候回家
When was I supposed to come home?
几小时前吧
A couple hours ago.
你不生气
You're not mad?
你希望我生气吗
Do you want me to be?
你搞砸了我的生日
You messed up my birthday.
你几个月来第一次跑去看你妈
You went to see your mom for the first time in months.
我知道一定有什么不对劲
I know something's up.
那你为什么不问我
Then why aren't you asking me about it?
你想说的时候自然会说
When you wanna tell me, you will.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
不
No.
好的
Okay.
那就喝你的啤酒吧
Then drink your beer.
你不需要那个
You don't need that.
我不在房♥子里
I'm not in the house.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get inside?
是你让我进来的
You let me in.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你以前认识
You did.
以后会认识的
You will.
这些是什么
What are these?
你是怎么拍的
How did you take them?
这些来自明天 但到时候你可能不在了
They're from tomorrow, but you may not be there.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
当我闭上双眼
When I close my eyes,
眼前浮现的记忆
the memories I have,
我已经不知道它们来自哪了
I don't know where they're from anymore.
你觉得人可能有未来的记忆吗
Do you think you can remember the future?
新的要求
New request.
调出所有关于莎伦利兹的资料
Pull everything you have on Sharon Leads.
我通常喜欢弄清线人的名字
I usually like to get my sources' names right.
算是一种职业骄傲吧
Call it professional pride.
-我查看了你的求职申请 -这里的
-I pulled your employment application. -From here?
对 这里的
Yeah. From here.
你写你毕业于伊利诺伊大学
You put down that you went to U of I?
曾在《论♥坛♥报》工作
And worked at the Tribune?
我申请这份工作时没有撒谎
I didn't lie to get this job.
“莎伦利兹” 是向警方打听的
"Sharon Leads." Is that from the police?
要不要听我讲他们没告诉你的事
Do you want me to walk you through what they left out?
这是我在他们让我出院后拍的
I took these after they discharged me from the hospital.
你住了一段时间
You were in there for a bit?
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表