剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
我妈在哪
Where's my mom?
不在这 你说我们今晚不邀请她
Not here. You told me we weren't inviting her tonight.
我得打给她
I have to call her.
等等 你没有去朱尔超♥市♥
Wait, wait. You didn't hit up Jewel?
东西呢
Where's all the shit?
芝士 啤酒 还有…柯比 怎么回事 我们列了一大张清单
The cheese, the beer. Kirby, I don't know. We made a whole list.
该死 他们来了
Fuck, they're here.
谁
Who is?
好 我们还有奎宁水 我打电♥话♥叫披萨
All right. We have tonic. I'll call Giordano's.
我现在打 你去开门吧
I'll call them. You grab that.
嗨 你好 我想订…是 对
Hey, hello. I wanna place-- Yeah. Okay.
-拉克什米阿瓦德 -我们要宣布每个来客的姓名吗
-Lakshmi Awad? -Are we announcing arrivals now?
-嘿 把门撑着 -嗨 柯比
-Hey, hold the door. -Hey, Kirby.
嗨
Hey.
寿星男孩呢
Where is the birthday boy?
嘿 那是你从本的桌子上偷走的
Hey. You steal that off Ben's desk?
还没拔瓶盖 仍然算是礼物
Barely cracked open. Still counts as a gift.
今晚还有谁会来
So, who else is coming tonight?
你说同事吗
From the office?
朱尔斯应该会来 迈尔斯在赶稿子
I'm guessing Jules. Miles is on deadline.
他一有机会就会溜走
He'll bail the first chance he gets.
艾比希望我们把淹水的那篇报道先放下
Abby wants us to wind down on our flood story.
她取消了我关于骗保的跟进报道
She killed my follow-up piece on padded claims.
怎么了 你和马库斯还好吗
What's going on? You and Marcus okay?
应该吧
I think so.
好
Good.
要不然今晚我拍照吧 让他休息一下
Want me to grab some photos tonight? Give him a break?
他的照相机呢
Where's his camera?
把门一直开着吧
Just prop it open.
嗨
Hi.
-天啊 -见到你真高兴
-Oh, my God. -Good to see you.
天 别等 快来
Whoa, don't wait. Get in here.
你知道你今晚想尽兴玩…
You know you want to party tonight. You know you want to party.
别拘束 尽兴点
You're standing way too tall for getting down.
小熊队的专长就是让我们失望
The Cubs are an institution built on letting us down.
这就是我们的命
That's what we deserve.
-乔丹不是芝加哥人 对吧 -为马库斯干杯
-Jordan's not from Chicago. Is he? -We drink to Marcus!
等等 蛋糕呢 他得先吹蜡烛
Wait. Where's the cake? He needs to blow out some candles.
没有蛋糕 抱歉 我…
Oh, there's no cake. I'm sorry. I…
-真抱歉 我没来得及拿 -没关系
-I'm sorry. I didn't have time. -That's all right.
快过去
You need to go in there.
嘿
Hey.
我不知道我是怎么走到今天的
I don't know how I got here and…
与你结婚感觉不像是真的
being married to you just doesn't seem real.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
马库斯
Marcus.
是 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Good to see you.
(维克公园 4月15日 奥克兰德街北729号♥3B室)
(右手边第一道门 卧室是左边第二道门)
(和马库斯同居 丈夫 一只猫 格伦戴尔)
(改编自罗伦布克斯的小说)
拜托
Come on.
嗨 霍华德
Hey, Howard.
你输了
You lose.
我看了昨晚的犯罪数据
I saw last night's crime stats.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好 暖春的第一周 紫苑花开了 人们互相残杀
Yeah. First warm week of spring, Asters bloom, people kill each other.
你输了
You lose.
你的姑娘怎么样了
How's your girl?
你带来的那位
The one you brought by.
我的线人
My source.
你觉得她怎么样
What was your read on her?
我觉得你不应该带她去停尸间
That you shouldn't have brought her into a morgue.
她没意见
She was fine with it, man.
直到她突然有意见
Until she wasn't.
她的伤和茱莉亚马德里高一样吗
Did her wounds match Julia Madrigal's?
这很难说 她的伤疤已经很久了
That's hard to say. Her scars are pretty old.
我能看看茱莉亚的验尸报告吗
Can I check out Julia's autopsy report?
不行 警方已经逮捕了嫌疑人 必须由他们公布
No. Police made their arrest. They'd have to release it.
她体内有留下什么东西吗
Was anything left inside of her?
泥土 碎石 毕竟她当时身处下水道深处
Mud, debris. I mean, she was pretty far down that pipe.
没有别的
Nothing else?
比如什么
Like what?
(马德里高报告)
好的
Okay.
她的父亲给我作参考的
Her father gave me this for reference.
他爸爸来辨认尸体了吗
Did her dad come in to identify her?
没有 他承受不了 他让一位表亲过来的
No, he wasn't up to it. He sent a cousin.
-她是在现场被杀的 -不 是被弃尸到那里
-Was she killed at the site? -No, she's a body dump.
看这里 腋下有几根血管破裂 说明他把她拖了很远
See? Some broken blood vessels under the armpits, so he dragged her far.
你认为她当时还活着
You think she was still alive?
这是C3型骨折
Well, it's a C3 fracture
但是她当时也只剩一口气了
but she couldn't do much more than breathe by then,
在他剖开她的时候已经快不行了
even after he opened her up.
看到吗 肋骨完好
See? Ribs intact.
我清理了腹腔
I swept inside the cavity.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing there.
你可以和线人说你已经跟进了
So, you can let your source know you followed up.
谢谢 霍华德
Thanks, Howard.
这是什么
What's this?
只是现场的碎石 在那个下水道里发现了很多
It's just debris from the site. We found a lot of it down in that pipe.
镭矿石 中道化学公♥司♥
Radium ore, Midway Chemical Company.
镭矿石从1950年起 就不在市场上售卖♥♥了 对吧
Radium's been off the market since the '50s, okay?
所以这块石头比她在下面的时间长多了
So that has been down there a lot longer than she has.
那个…
Where is that…
-可以吗 -可以 但不能发表
-Can I? -Yeah, not for publication.
霍华德
Howard…
你能将她搬出来吗
Can you bring her out?
你受得了
You up for it?
是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你的心灵比较脆弱
I know you're a delicate soul.
好的
Okay.
那么
So,
外部创伤导致三条肋骨断裂
we got three cracked ribs from external trauma.
拖拽导致她的背部组织堆积
There's tissue piling up her back from being dragged.
嘿 别这样 这是你要求的
Hey, come on. This is what you asked me for.
再仔细看
Look again.
镭元素…
The radium…
曾经在她体内
It was inside of her.
(布♥什♥公布对前苏联共和国援助计划)
(杰弗森公园女子被刺杀)
(撰稿人:本报记者 丹维拉兹奎兹)
(被刺杀受害人茱莉亚马德里高)
康蒂尼战役时我才第一次听到马叫
It wasn't until Cantigny that I heard a horse scream.
(1990年)
在他们放芥子毒气时
When the gas moved in.
不
No.
最先叫的是狗
The dogs would bark first.
-对 -是的
-That's right. -Yeah.
没错 它们能嗅出来
Yeah. They could smell it.
没错…
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
然后马也嗅到了
Then it would hit the horses.
最后才是我们
Then the rest of us.
对 没错…
Yeah. That's right. That's right.
如果我曾说过这个故事 请让我停下
I'll stop if I've told you this before.
我们也该停下了
Well, we have to stop now anyway.
她马上要到了 所以…
She's just coming in now, so…
我得走了
I have to go.
不过 嘿 我想听你说说
But, hey, you tell me.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你是来看茱莉亚的
You're here to see Julia?
-对 -她是你的女友
-Yeah. -Is she your girl?
不是 她不是我的
Well, no. She's not mine.
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表