剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
如果你让我走 我马上离开
If you just let me go, I can go right now.
我会走出门 我立刻就出去 求求你
I'll just walk out the door. I'll just walk out the door right now, please.
你不会回来
And you won't come back?
不 永远不会
No, never.
你再也不会看到我的脸 我保证
You'll never see my face again. I promise.
你本性难移
You can't not be who you are.
一位德国♥母♥亲的次子
Second son of a German mother.
她死后 谁也不想要你
When she died, no one wanted you.
连修女都不要
Not even the nuns.
她们可是出了名的仁慈
And they'll take anyone.
至少你是这样告诉自己的
At least that's what you tell yourself in your head.
所以你觉得世界亏欠了你
And it makes you think that the world owes you.
你可以随心所欲地 从任何人身上夺走任何东西
And that you can take whatever you want from whoever there is.
但这是我的
But this is mine.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
-我不认识你 我不… -不
- I don't know you. I don't-- - No.
今天不认识
Not today.
但我一直都在你身边
But I am always with you.
不想被我杀死的话就滚出去
Get out, or I'll kill you.
这不是第一次了
I've done it before.
你受伤了 嘿 发生了什么
You hurt? Hey, what happened? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
你去哪了
Where'd you go, huh?
嘿…
Hey. Hey, hey.
不 别碰
No, don't touch it.
里奥 这是怎么回事 我为什么穿成这样
Leo, what's going on? Why am I dressed like this?
什么 你穿着衣服啊
What? You got clothes on.
不 我的军装 我本来穿着军装
No. My uniform. I was wearing my uniform.
什么军装
What uniform?
什么意思 我的军装 我们的军装
What do you mean? My uniform. Our uniform.
像你身上穿的这套
The same one that you're wearing.
-你哪里来的军装 -你在说什么
- Where would you get a uniform? - What are you talking about?
我们去法国参战的时候啊
From when we were in France.
你此刻穿着的军装 我们一起参军的
The f-- The uniform that you're wearing. When we fought together.
-我们是在圣阿达波特认识的 -不
- We first got talking at Saint Adalbert's. - No.
你从没参战
You never made it over to fight.
别闹了
Stop messing around, okay?
我参战了
I was there.
我们俩都是
We both were.
我们并肩作战
We fought together.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
行
Yeah.
好
Right.
那么 你从那里拿了什么
So, what did you get in there?
什么
What?
里面 你拿了什么
Inside. What'd you get?
不知道 一个…小马
I don't know. It's just a-- some horse.
这不是马 这是飞马 马没有翅膀
It's not a horse. It's a Pegasus. Horses don't have wings.
不过是木头做的 不值钱
It's just wood. It won't be worth much.
嗨 爸 见到你真好
Hey, Dad. Good to see you.
(星际碰撞)
(1992年4月27日 星期一 晚上8点 主讲人:吉苏宽顺博士)
也许看起来和其他恒星没什么不同
These may look like any other stars,
但是它们并不属于这里
but they don't belong here.
数十亿年前 我们与另一个星系碰撞
Billions of years ago, we collided with another galaxy.
那个星系如今只留下这些恒星
And these few stars, they're all that's left of it.
如今只有一个问题 接下来会发生什么
And now, all we can ask is, what comes next?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
如果你想让我请你喝酒
If you're trying to get me to buy you a drink,
你刚错过了打烊前的最后一轮
you've already missed the last call.
好吧
All right.
那把你的给我
Then give me yours.
如果我能猜中你口袋里的东西 你就必须给我
If I can guess what's in your pocket, you have to hand it over.
我身上没钱 这也是假的
I don't have any cash, and this is fake.
没事 我只想要你的酒
It's fine. I just want your drink.
猜吧
Go for it.
你的外套口袋 内侧的那个 里面有一本笔记本
Your jacket pocket, the inner one, you carry a notebook.
大概这么大
It's about this size.
我曾采访过你
Have I interviewed you before?
没有
Nope.
你在里面写了什么
What do you write in here?
人们对我说的话
Whatever people tell me.
这是我的笔记
Those are my notes.
我很快的
I'll be quick.
你好奇怪
You're very strange.
我以前真的没采访过你
You sure I never interviewed you before?
你说呢
You tell me.
我认识你
I know you.
在哪认识的
From where?
如果你有一天记起来了 你知道在哪能找到我
If you ever remember, you know where to find me.
格伦戴尔
Grendel.
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表