剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
So, you will want it now.
什么
What?
也许这样更好
Maybe it's for the better.
我可以…
I can--
我可以找空闲时间自己做一个
I can find a time to make my own.
其实我们只能从这里穿过
You'll see, we can only pass through here.
在那之前 房♥子有自己的规则
Until then, the house has its own ways.
-你到底在做什么 -我只是在说话
- What the fuck are you doing? - I'm just talking.
-我正处理 -别管他 让他走吧 只…
- I'm dealing with it. - Leave him. Let him go. Just--
先生…你还好吗
Sir. Sir, are you okay?
快叫救护车
Someone call an ambulance!
-天啊 -快叫救护车
- Oh, my God. - Someone call an ambulance.
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harp--
你从哪弄到这个的
Where'd you get that?
查理给我的
I got it off Charlie.
查理是谁
Who's Charlie?
他是飞行员 他来自英国
He's a pilot. He's from England.
他驾驶布里斯托战斗机 但谁知道
He flew Bristols, but who knows.
他卖♥♥给我的
He sold it to me.
可以帮我呼吸
It keeps my chest clear.
听你的声音 没什么效果啊
Well, doesn't sound like it's helping.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
-我没事 -躺在地上
- I'm fine. - Lie down on the floor.
-来… -我不过是紧张
- Come here. Come. - It's my nerves.
我明天要去巴拉班面试
I'm auditioning for the Balaban tomorrow.
镭牌烟 这是雪上加霜
Radium? This doesn't make it any better.
你应该休息
You need to get some rest.
到我的房♥子里来 你可以在那里准备
Come to my house. You can get ready there.
-你的房♥子 -对
- Your house? - Yeah.
-你现在是不是也有妻子了 -还没
- You have a wife now too? - Not yet.
房♥子是我中尉的兄弟的 他到处旅行
My lieutenant, it's his brother's place. He travels all over.
他需要有人在他出门时看管房♥子
He needs someone to look after it while he's gone.
他信任你
And he trusts you with it?
他还有很多贵重的东西
He's got a lot of nice things.
不介意找个大兵帮他看门
Doesn't mind having a doughboy guarding them for him.
你这周做了这么多事
You've done all of this since last week?
躺下吧…
Lie down, lie down.
我帮你恢复呼吸
Let me get you your breath back.
来
Come on.
等等就好
Just wait.
不对 你得一直朝上看
No, you have to keep looking up.
-是 没事 我们为什么… -看 在那边
- Yeah, it's fine. Why do we-- - Look, there!
-你是怎么… -没怎么 碰巧罢了
- How did you-- - I didn't. It just happened.
让它再变一次
Make it change again.
做不到 它…是自己变的 我也不知道为什么
I can't. It just-- does it on its own. I don't know why.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is this?
哈珀 说嘛 你是怎么做到的
Come on, Harp. How'd you do that?
是…
It's--
在这里 东西会变样
Inside here… things become something else.
有时变得更旧 有时变得更新
Sometimes they're older, sometimes they're newer,
有时 反正不同了
sometimes they're just different.
我以前从没见过的东西
Stuff I've never even seen before.
什么东西都能变 地毯 灯等等
It can happen to anything. Carpets, lamps, whatever.
怎么了
What?
你中尉的兄弟
Your lieutenant's brother,
-他是做什么的 -不知道
- what does he do? - I don't know.
他一定是进口商 这些可能都是进口的东西
He must be an importer. Probably where he got all this stuff.
如果这地方是我的 我绝不会把它交给任何人
If this place were mine, I wouldn't leave it to anyone.
一定是你自己闯进来的
Nobody just let you walk in here.
那我们不走了
Well, we're not leaving now.
跟我来 我想给你看个东西
Come on, I want to show you this.
哈珀 告诉我这是谁的房♥子
Harp, tell me whose house this is.
行吧 对 你说得对
Fine. No, you know what, you're right.
我们该走了 走吧
We should go. Come on.
好的
Okay.
想一个不同的时间 任何时间
Think of sometime else. Like, any time.
-为什么 -拜托 试试吧
- Why? - Please, just do it.
想一个时间
Just think of a time.
-像回忆那样 -不 一个日子 一个年份
- Like a memory? - No, like a day, a year.
-随便什么时候 来 选一个 -一千年以后
- Whenever. Go on. Pick one. - A thousand years from now.
不 太远了 那时一切都消失了
Well, no, not that far ahead. Nothing will still be standing by then.
-我不懂… -因为你没听进我的话
- I don't understand-- -'Cause you're not listening.
想一个日子 多年后的某天 想一想世界会是什么样
Think of a day, years from now. Think of what the world could be.
你想看哪一年
What day do you wanna see?
我想距离现在越远越好
I wanna go as far from now as possible.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
不知道 反正做到了
I don't know. Just did.
快看那个
Look at that.
-我们不该来这里 -为什么
- We shouldn't be here. - Why?
和从某人的窗户看进去没什么不同
It's no different than looking in someone's window.
对 但是这里其他的事物 都是理应在这里的 除了我们
Yes, but everything else is supposed to be here, not us.
不一直都是这种感觉吗
Hasn't it always felt like that?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
也许这是我命中注定该成为的人
Maybe this is who I was always supposed to be.
所以只需选一个日期然后穿过门
So, you just pick a date and you walk through the door?
对 目前为止就是这样
Yeah. It's what's worked so far.
为什么不能比今天更远
Why can't you go further than today?
不知道 就是不行
I don't know. I just can't.
你试过吗 如果你试了 会发生什么
Have you tried? What happens if you try?
我总会回到我第一次走进房♥子的那天
I always go back to the first day I walked in.
-我不知道 -但为什么今天是最后一天
- I don't know. - But why's today the last day?
-不知道 -也许…
- I don't know. - Well, what if--
也许明天是世界末日 我们都回到开始的地方
what if the world ends tomorrow and then we all go back to the beginning?
那重要吗 这还不够吗 你看
I mean, does it matter? Isn't this enough? Look.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what this is.
你想回去吗
You wanna go back?
不 一点也不想 也许…永远都不想
No. Not at all. Maybe-- Maybe not ever.
那我们可以留下
We can stay here then.
你还记得我的信吗
You know my letters?
提尼的人说他们把信给你了
The guys at Teenie's, they told me that they gave them to you.
是 但是欠我的薪水却没给
Yeah, instead of the pay that they owe me.
你为什么不给我回信
Why didn't you write me back?
-我不知道该写什么 -你可以写任何话的
- I didn't know what to say. - You could've said anything.
我很想收到你的信
I would've wanted to hear anything from you.
我… 希望你带了现金
I-- I hope you brought cash.
你还欠我丝♥袜♥
You still owe me silk stockings.
走吧
Let's go.
-不好 -我永远看不出差别
- Oh, no. - I can never tell the difference.
为什么那个上面没有小狐狸脑袋
Why doesn't that one have a little fox head on it?
不需要 它已经够奢华的了
It doesn't need one. It's fancy enough already.
-明白了 是这样啊 -对
- I see. That's what it is. - Yes.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪了
Where you been?
四处闲逛
Just poking around.
我试着找你 但打开门后什么都没发生
I tried to find you, but I opened the door, nothing happened.
我只是走到了外面
I was just outside.
真的吗 我成功了
Really? Well, it worked for me.
里奥 这是克拉拉
Leo, this is Klara.
你的发小克拉拉
Klara from when you were kids?
对 就是在下
Yes, that's me.
-我把这些拿去楼上 -好的…
- I'm gonna put these upstairs. - Okay, sure, sure.
你带她看了
You showed her?
她需要住的地方
She needed a place to stay.
-所以她现在还住在这 -如果她需要 是的
- She's staying here too? - If she needs to, yes.
我不知道我们还收留住客
I didn't know we were doing that.
不如我们拿上小桶 开始向路人收钱吧
Why don't we grab our buckets and start charging people?
你知道 她才不是“路人” 好吗
Well, you know what, she's not "people." All right?
随便 我不同意这么做
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表