剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
我们去就行了
We'll be fine.
过来
Come here.
在上周之前
Up until, last week…
其实我和你并不熟
I didn't really know you.
你给我看的那些照片 我一张都没看过
And those photos you showed me, I don't recognize any of them.
我糊涂了 你记忆有问题
I don't understand. You're having trouble remembering?
不 我从没去过那些地方
No. I was never there.
那些照片…
Those photos--
那不是我
It wasn't me.
那你觉得是谁
Who do you think it was then?
依旧是我
It's still me.
但是那来自我还没发生的人生
But it's from a part of my life that I haven't gotten to yet.
真的 你这么觉得
Really? You think that?
-好吧 -是
- Okay. - Yeah.
-这种情况有多久了 -从你生日开始
- How long's it been like this? - Since your birthday.
柯比 你不能继续调查这个报道了
Kirby, you can't keep going after this story.
你的精神会不对劲的
You are not going to be okay.
我并不了解你
I don't know you,
但是我们在一起 是因为有一天…我会了解你
but we are together because one day… I will.
丹到底对你说了什么胡话
What the fuck is Dan telling you?
(提尼包装公♥司♥)
我去找经理
I'll find the manager.
办公室在那边
The offices are back this way.
你瞧
Look.
下刀的精准度 他曾在这工作
The precision of the cut. He worked here.
你们在那后面做什么 有什么事吗
What are you doing back there? Can I help you?
不 你们不能穿这种鞋进来
No, you can't be in here in those shoes.
这种地板会让你们受伤
Everything on this floor is designed to hurt you.
我是柯比马兹拉奇 这是丹维拉兹奎兹 我们是《太阳报》的
I'm Kirby Mazrachi. This is Dan Velazquez. We're with the Sun-Times.
你们应该联络前台♥办♥事处 和潘姆预约
You should have connected with the front office, scheduled with Pam.
你是楼层经理
You're the floor manager?
不 这是我哥哥的公♥司♥
No, this is my brother's place.
我们在找他的一位雇员 名叫克拉拉
We're looking for an employee of his. Her name is Klara.
金发 20多岁 个子不高
Blond. In her 20s. Not too tall.
她是一位舞者
She's a dancer.
对 舞者 我知道她
Yeah, the dancer. I know her.
在这遇害的可怜女孩
That poor girl who was killed here.
来 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
小心看路…
Watch your step here. Watch your step.
有点滑
Little slick.
嘿 这里很暗 抱歉
Hey, sorry about the lights.
有些混账来这里砸坏了灯
Some jackasses came down here and smashed them.
这种事时常发生
We get a lot of that.
人们知道这是发现克拉拉的地方 所以来这里瞧
People know it's where they found Klara and want to check it out.
大多是嗑嗨的小孩
Mostly stoned-out kids.
你们什么时候停用这个区域的
When did you stop using this area?
十年前吧
About a decade ago.
那时我们开始用冷藏货车
That's when we got the refrigerated trucks.
我们觉得在欧罗拉屠宰猪更卫生
Figured it was more sanitary to slaughter the hogs over in Aurora.
但以前也会在这里屠宰 用那边的设备
We used to do it on-site though. With that guy there.
把猪挂在线上 送去标签机那边
Hoist the hogs up onto the line. Send 'em over to the sticker.
用设备给猪放血 流到缸里
He'd bleed 'em and let it drain into the tank.
也就是发现克拉拉的地方
That's where Klara was found.
不可能看不到她
They couldn't miss her.
天 我听说她当时在下面闪闪发光
Man, I heard she was really bright down there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为镭金属
From the radium.
她身上铺满了镭矿石 那玩意的半衰期长达一千六百年
She was covered in it. This stuff has a half-life of 1,600 years.
终于要摆脱这老缸子了
Finally gonna get rid of the old tank.
把这个地方改造成冷藏库
Turn this whole place into cold storage.
在你们关了它之后 工人有没有可能溜回来
Could your workers sneak back here, you know, after you shut it down?
没什么理由来这里
There's no real reason to come here.
除非为了弃尸
Except to dump a body.
但发现她的时候 这一整个区域还在运作
But this whole area was up and running when they found her.
我以为你说十年前关闭了
I thought you said it had shut down ten years ago.
是的 他们是在1920年发现她的
It did. They found her in 1920.
如我所说 很久以前的事了
Like I said, it was a while ago.
她是在这里工作的首批女性之一
She was one of the first women to work here.
我得回去送货了
Well, I gotta get back to the deliveries.
我哥哥今天在 你们可以找他谈
My brother's here today. He can talk to you.
时间太久远了
That's too far back.
不可能是同一个女人
It can't be the same woman.
怎么 有什么问题
What? What is it?
他把她的尸体丢弃在这个缸子里 和血 粪便一起
He dumped her body in this tank with the blood and the shit.
-他想把她藏起来 -不是的
- He was trying to hide her. - No.
他是想惩罚她
He was trying to punish her.
-一 二 三 四 -继续数
- One. Two. Three. Four-- - Keep counting.
五 六
Five. Six.
这里 就是这个 这是你的信♥号♥♥
There. That's it. That's your cue.
这是本馆的孔径望远镜捕捉到的图像
Our on-site aperture telescope captured this image.
大家可以注意到 头顶上是银河系边缘的星团
Overhead you'll notice a cluster of stars at the edge of our galaxy.
半人马座星团
Omega Centauri.
也许看起来和其他恒星没什么不同 但是它们并不属于这里
Now, these may look like any other stars, but they don't belong here.
数十亿年前 我们与另一个星系碰撞
Billions of years ago, we collided with another galaxy.
那个星系如今只留下这些恒星
And these stars, they're all that's left of it.
现在另一个星系正向我们靠近
And now, another galaxy is making its way towards us.
仙女座星系
Andromeda.
四十亿年后将发生一场无法逆转的碰撞
Four billion years into the future, an irreversible collision will occur--
我的麦克风没声音了
My mic's dead.
嘿 提奥…我的麦克风断了 能不能再检查一次音响
Hey, Theo. Theo, my mic's crapped out. Can we run another sound check?
麦克风没声音了
My mic's dead.
嘿 提奥
Hey, Theo?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你在玩什么把戏
What are you playing?
天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
刚才很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我去了躺洗手间 结果被锁在放映室外面了
I ducked out to go to the bathroom and somehow got locked out of the booth.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
也许他们有雇佣记录 工会卡
They could have employment records, union cards.
食品和商业工人联会
The UFCW's been up and running
从这里营业起一直就在活动 所以…
since this place has been here, so…
柯比
Kirby?
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
(拉)
嘿 你的电♥话♥响个不停
Hey, your phone's been ringing nonstop.
一个叫柯比的人打来
Someone named Kirby.
我说你会给她回电♥话♥ 但她依旧不断来电
I told her you'd call her back, but she just keeps calling.
技术彩排如何
How'd tech rehearsal go?
-喂 -吉妮 你没事吧 他去那了吗
- Hello? - Jinny? Are you okay? Was he there?
我爸是老板 他每天都要带团参观这里
My dad ran this place, he had tours every day.
人们想知道我们的情况
People just wanted to see what we were up to.
说句实话 他是一位技艺高超 刀工精准的屠夫
Let me tell you, a real brilliant surgical butcher.
他很懂得处理宰后的猪
He knows how to dress a hog.
以前需要一整天 如今只要…
Used to take a whole day, and now they hack--
你留在那边 好的 我会 拜拜
Just stay there. Okay, I will. Bye.
-就连我的孩子小时候… -打断一下
- And even when my kids were small-- - Excuse me.
-没问题 -怎么了
- Sure. - What's up?
-她觉得他去那里了 -她还好吗
- She thinks he was there. - Is she okay?
是 我试图说服她回家 但她今晚有个重要的演讲
Yeah, I tried to get her to go home, but she's giving some big talk tonight.
那时的工会卡只有这些了
These are the only union cards we have from back then.
给我看看
Give me those.
(中西部屠夫和切肉工人工会)
也许西亚当斯的大厅那边还有一些
They might have more at the hall on West Adams.
-他们都还是孩子 -那个年代就是这样
- They're all kids. - You know, that's the way it was.
他们从11 12岁就开始工作
They would have started at 11 or 12.
这里有好几个叫约翰史密斯的
There's a few John Smiths here.
-看起来都未成年 -对
- They all look underage. - Yeah.
-估计是钻漏洞 对吧 -这个嘛
- Probably a work-around, right? - Yeah, well.
只要你能干活 他们就让你干
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表