剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
我现在就在努力搞清楚
That's what I'm doing.
但并不顺利 至少在我看来是这样
It's not going really well. Not from where I'm standing.
走吧 我们该走了
Come on, we should go.
去哪
Where?
我要去哪
Where am I going?
我不在这里工作了
Just because I don't work here anymore
不意味着我会放弃追踪他
doesn't mean I'm gonna stop looking for him.
所以你要放下其他一切
So you're gonna ignore everything else?
我们原本有美好的生活
We have a good life.
那不是我的生活
It's not mine.
我会去你家拿我的东西
I'll go by your place and get my things.
给我几小时就好
Just give me a couple hours.
好的
Okay.
你慢慢拿
Take however long you need.
嘿 再给我几分钟就好
Hey. I just need a few minutes.
我的车违章停放呢 要我拿上哪些
I'm double-parked. What do you want me to grab?
不知道 看起来像我的都可以拿
Um, I don't know, anything that looks like mine.
好吧 妈 这里有些东西一定是马库斯的
Okay, Mom, some of these are definitely Marcus's.
管他的 他害你被炒 你想拿什么就拿什么
Well, fuck him, he got you fired. You can take whatever you want.
放松啦
Relax.
这是什么 你花钱买♥♥的吗
What is this? Did you pay money for this?
-应该吧 -这个就留在这吧
- I guess. - Well, it's not coming with us.
我不知道该带走哪些东西 没有一样感觉是你的
I don't know what to pack here. None of this feels like you.
去衣橱找找
Just try the closet.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for this.
没事 教会没有人用货车
Oh, yeah, it's fine. Nobody else was using the van at the ministry.
今天你还真是一反常态啊
Well, you're all over the fucking place today, aren't you?
别担心我 好吗
Don't worry about me, okay?
我没有
I don't.
我知道你不会有事
I know you're gonna be okay.
发生那屁事之前 你在《论♥坛♥报》做得那么顺
You got so far at the Trib before all that shit happened.
记得你那时正要首发报道 那个受贿法官的事
Remember you were breaking that story about the judge who was taking bribes.
当时要由你来独自报道的
You were going to write about it on your own and everything.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我不记得那变♥态♥的名字
I don't remember the creep's name.
你和我说过 那是一个专题
You told me about it. It was gonna be a series.
就是那天晚上
That was the night.
我原本要得到第一篇署名报道的夜晚
The night I was gonna get my first byline.
对 是啊
Yeah, I know.
你当时事业前景大好 不过你会再次好起来的
You were on a rocket. You'll get back there.
他知道
He knew that.
那个混♥蛋♥知道
He fucking knew that.
我得走了
I have to go.
-把我的东西拿去你家 -之后见
- Bring my stuff to your place. - You know where to find me.
她可能在睡觉
She's probably sleeping.
我们可以开车去她家 在路上买♥♥点吃的
We can drive over to her house. Get some food on the way.
好 就这么做
Yeah, let's do that.
柯比向伯蒂要的 你知道她去哪了吗
Kirby asked Bertie for this. Do you know where she went?
这是什么
What is it?
警方报告 有年头了
It's a police report. Some old one.
-克拉拉梅瑟 给我吧 谢谢 -好
- Klara Meiser. I'll take it. Thanks. - Okay.
把物证报告读给我听
Read me the property report.
(库克县 验尸官办公室)
“一个粗麻布包 散纸张
"One burlap bag. Loose paper.
一件皮草披肩 栗棕色 珍珠耳环”
One fur stole, chestnut brown. Pearl earrings."
回去前面 纸张那里
Go back. The paper.
纸上写了什么吗
Is anything written on it?
是个地址
It's an address.
“克里夫顿街4232号♥”
"4232 Clifton Street."
还有一堆数字 我觉得 他们不知道那是什么意思
There's a bunch of numbers. I don't think they knew what they meant.
这是个日期 你看
This is a date. See?
1981年4月15日
April 15th, 1981.
是收据
It's a receipt.
1981年的
From 1981?
她怎么可能有这个
How could she have that?
这不是超级古老的吗
Isn't this super old?
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我喜欢这身 你看起来像麦哲伦云
I like this. You look like a Magellanic Cloud.
这正是我追求的效果
That's what I was going for.
吉妮 去和人社交一下
Jinny, go talk to people.
这些人都是为你而来 你要好好享受啊
This is all for you. You gotta soak it up.
我会的
I will.
好 里面见了
Okay. All right, see you inside.
嘿 我们完了 奥格登直播怎么都连接不上
Hey, we're fucked. I can't get the Ogden live feed to register.
我今天下午连上了 应该没事
I linked it up this afternoon. It should be fine.
不知道 我什么都试过了 没有画面
I don't know. I tried everything. It's not showing.
吉妮
Jinny?
我在这里 我没事
I'm here. I'm fine.
他在哪
Where is he?
是这里吗 也许有卖♥♥吃的
Is this the place? Maybe they have some food.
对 收据是这个地址
Yeah, this is where the receipt's from.
也许有自动售卖♥♥机什么的
Probably have, like, vending machines or something.
他们不会让你进去的
They're not gonna let you in there, man.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be quick. Okay?
(莎伦消失了 如同一阵烟)
我不明白为什么他没来
I don't understand why he isn't here.
我当时就是这样的
This is how it was for me.
这是你的高光之夜 心想事成的时刻
This was your night. This is what you wanted.
这是你一直以来努力的目标
This is what you worked towards.
他知道这点 他本应该来的 他去哪了 为什么他没来
He knew that. He should've been here. Where is he? Why isn't he here?
我不在乎 我已经迟到很久了 我得去拿我的笔记
I don't care. I'm fucking late. I have to grab my notes.
(碰撞乐队)
(马迪沃特斯)
(芝加哥交通局)
(希德妮表演酒吧)
(克拉拉火焰 1920年9月至11月)
你是怎么找到她的
How did you find her?
谢谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
抱歉 你不能进来 演讲要开始了
I'm sorry, I can't let you in. The lecture's about to start.
没有我也开始不了 我是宽顺博士
Well, not without me. I'm Dr. Gwansun.
好吧 我是湖景区的迈克
Okay. And I'm Mike from Lake View.
我是主讲人 你看啊
I'm the keynote speaker. Look.
(星系碰撞之时 主讲人:盖瑞黑格兰博士)
是谁改的 为什么变成那样了
Who changed that? Why is that there?
迈克 这里出什么问题了吗 演讲要开始了
Mike? What's going on out here? We need to get started.
嗨 我们马上要开始了 你应该进去坐下
Hi, we're about to get going, if you wanna grab your seat.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要发表演讲
I'm presenting a talk.
别闹了 你怎么这么奇怪
Cut it out. You're being fucking weird!
等等 抱歉 你是谁
Wait-- I'm sorry, who are you?
女士 这是私人活动
Ma'am, this is a private event.
我们对公众开放时 你可以再回来
You'll have to come back when we're open for the public.
你能听见我说话吗 请你立即离开
Can you hear me? You need to leave now, okay?
我们到底发生了什么事
What's happened to us?
嘿
Hey.
你是我爸的朋友 对吗
You're my dad's friend, right?
嗨 弗莱迪 你好吗
Hey, Freddie! How you doing?
你刚才和我爸一起吗 他什么时候出来
Were you hanging out with my dad? When's he coming out?
不 我没见到他
Oh, no. I haven't seen him around.
他在酒吧里 那边那个 你刚从那里出来
He was in the bar. That one. You just came out of there.
这个嘛 那里挺大的
Well, you know, it's a pretty big place in there.
很吵 所以我大概和他错过了
It's loud, so must've missed him.
那是他的外套 你为什么穿着
That's his jacket. Why are you wearing it?
-那是我爸的外套 -不是的
- That's my dad's jacket. - I don't think so.
弗莱迪 照顾好自己 好吗
You take care, Freddie. All right?
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表