剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
多谢你抽空回答 谢谢
I appreciate the time. Thank you.
是洛尔家的姐妹吗
Was that the Lower sister?
你和西北大学的那人聊了吗
Did you talk to the guy at Northwestern?
聊了 他说切口 可能与宗教有关 也可能与反宗教有关
Yeah, he said the incisions could be religious or anti-religious,
也可能只是一个关于十字架的不好回忆
or just some bad memory connected to a cross.
在受害者体内留下物品呢
What about leaving stuff inside the victims?
那有什么内涵
What does that mean?
背景信息不足以让他下判断 我们根本无法引用他的话
He doesn't have enough context, and we can't quote him on any of this.
嘿 那位负责凯瑟琳摩尔案的警探
Hey, the detective who worked Catherine Moore's case,
她已经退休了 但她愿意帮助我们
she's retired, but she's open to helping us.
-她会打电♥话♥给一些人 -但她愿意给我们原始笔录吗
-She'll make a few calls. -But will she share her original notes?
我会问问 但她不会答应的
I can ask. She'll say no.
-《论♥坛♥报》的马蒂打来 -谁
-Matty from the Tribune called. -Who?
马蒂斯皮尔斯 他们新的城市主编
Matty Spears, their new city editor.
他听说你去过证物仓库
He heard you stopped by the property locker.
他们怎么知道的
How'd they get that?
你是不是把其他女受害者的名字 告诉了一位退休警探
Did you give a retired detective the other women's names?
该死
Fuck.
他们知道你查到的所有受害者了
So, they have all the same victims you turned up.
我们可以今晚就刊发报道
We could print tonight.
听着
Listen…
先发篇先行报道
just as a holding piece.
给每个受害者写两段 然后我们暗示说还会有更多内容
Two paragraphs for each victim, and then we tease there's more to come.
没有你的线人 报道读起来就像是随机凶杀案件
Without your source, it reads like random murders.
有别的办法可以串联每个案件
There's other ways to link 'em.
他如何挑选受害者
How he picked the women,
她们有什么共同点 他在她们体内留下的物品
what they have in common, the objects that he left inside of them.
我可以找到这些关联
I can find those connections.
你再打给那位退休警探
You call your retired detective back
至少让她核实她那个案子的细节
and at least get her to confirm her case details.
我们必须有警方记录在案的内容
We need something on the record from the police.
在码头和我们会合 一会儿见
Meet us down by the pier. See you there.
应该在这里的
It should be right here.
这家伙有什么毛病
What's this guy's deal?
直接到后面来
Come on straight back.
嗨 是丹派你来的吗
Hi. Did Dan send you?
-对 我们是《太阳报》的 -解析结果在那边
-Yeah. We're with the Sun-Times. -That's the outputs over there.
我可以从噪音层分离出来的 一切内容都写在报告里了
Everything I could isolate off the noise floor is in the report.
全都在这吗 谢谢你
This is all of them? Thank you.
好的 这个有些背景噪音的
All right. This one with the background noises.
-你能播放这盘吗 -当然 我按小时计费
-Would you mind cuing it up? -Sure. I charge by the hour.
丹会付款
Dan will cover it.
好 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
声音质量很差
Quality's rough.
她当时用答录机录下这些通话
She was using her answering machine to record the calls.
8月13日 下午3时03分
August 13th. 3:03 p.m.
喂
Hello?
头两天都是一接通就挂断
For the first couple of days, it's all hang-ups.
喂
Hello?
-听到吗 -是 龙♥卷♥风♥警报
-Hear that? -Yeah. Tornado warning.
听起来像空袭♥警♥报
Sound like air-raid sirens.
你在哪里服役
Where'd you serve?
第一骑兵师 阿绍谷
1st Cav. A Shau Valley.
1990年 那应该是普莱恩菲尔德龙♥卷♥风♥
1990. That must've been the Plainfield tornado, right?
我去现场拍照时你可生气了
You were real pissed when I went to shoot that.
全城到处是龙♥卷♥风♥警报的声音
Those tornado warnings, they were all over the city.
所以他可能在任何地方
So, he could've been anywhere.
我分离出此处的声音
I pulled what was there.
喂
Hello?
我报♥警♥了
I called the police.
他们18分钟后会到
They'll be there in 18 minutes.
他们已经到了
They're here now.
-不 没有 -那是他吗
-No, they're not. -Is that him?
-是的 -你要知道 其实我…
-Yeah. -You see, I'm…
他们到的时候我已经在你身边了
I'm already with you when they arrive.
能播放他第一次打电♥话♥的录音吗
Can you cue up the first time he called?
-好 -我每时每刻都在你身边 我…
-Sure. -I'm with you every moment. I'm--
喂
Hello?
喂 你为什么要这么做
Hello? Why are you doing this?
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
之后是长时间的沉重呼吸
Just a lot of breathing after that.
-回音是怎么回事 -可能是线路连接问题
-What's with the echo? -Probably the line.
如果连接不畅会这样 也可能是因为电线浸水后受损
You get that if there's network hops. Water damage in the wiring can do it too.
来 我帮你分离两个音轨
Here, I'll pull the two apart for you.
这是第一个
Here's the first one.
喂
Hello? Hello?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
这是回音的音轨
Now, here's the echo.
喂
Hello? Hello?
你为什么要这么做 你是怎么做到的
Why are you doing this? How are you doing this?
两个不一样 她的声音不同
It's different. She doesn't sound the same.
第一个就像是录音一样 声音被过滤过
The first one's filtered like it was recorded.
第二个是她在电♥话♥中的声音
The second is her voice on the line.
她还没说出这些话前 他就播放了这段话的录音
He's playing a recording of her before she even says the words?
我再播一次 两个音轨一起
Let me play them again side by side.
喂
Hello? Hello?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
搞什么
What the fuck? What the--
拿去 随便你拿
Take it! Take whatever!
-为什么你在这里 -我住在这里 什么啊
-Why are you here? -I live here. What the fuck?
为什么你在这里
Why are you here?
我住在这里
I live here.
你想要什么 随便你拿
What do you want? Just take whatever.
-莎伦在哪里 -谁
-Where's Sharon? -Who?
你在这住了多久
How long have you lived here?
-什么 -多久
-What? -How long?
不知道 四年吧
I don't know, like, four years.
不对 莎伦住在这里 我知道 她在哪里
No, Sharon lives here. I know she does. Where is she?
我不知道 我不认识叫莎伦的 我不知道她在哪里
I don't know. I don't know any Sharon! I don't know where she is.
你之前的住户是谁
Who lived here before you?
-什么 -在你之前 谁住在这
-What? -Before you, who lived here?
某个老头 我还能收到他的信件 也没法寄给他
Some old dude. Still get his mail. There's no place to send it.
我觉得他已死了 你要吗
I think he's dead. Do you want it?
闭嘴
Shut up!
杯子一碎 你就要送命
That breaks, and you're dead.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you good?
你听到了 对吧
You heard that, right?
我不知道我听到的是什么
I don't know what I heard.
他知道她会说什么 他在她开口前就录下了她要说的话
He knew what she was gonna say. He recorded her before she even said it.
你肯定你没接过这样的电♥话♥
Are you sure you never got any calls like that?
当时我不知道那是什么
I didn't know what it was.
我那时刚开始在《论♥坛♥报》工作
I had just started working at the Tribune.
那不是那事发生的几年前吗
Wasn't that like years before what happened to you?
对
Yeah.
只是在办公室接到几个 立即被挂断的电♥话♥ 然后…
It was just a few hang-ups at that office and…
然后呢
Then what?
-你不必这样 -怎样
-You don't have to do this. -Do what?
问我这些问题 这…
Ask me questions. And it's--
你在说什么啊 我应该是你遇到问题后第一个要找的人
What the fuck are you talking about? I should be your first stop.
我不想必须通过某个会议才能知道你的事
I don't wanna have to be in a meeting to find out what's going on with you.
还发生过这样的情况吗
Were there any other times?
这和我想象中不同
This is not what I had in my head.
你想象中是什么样
What'd you expect?
你说这里就像你的第二个家
I mean, you said this place was like a second home.
这个家也太大了
It's a pretty big one.
对 有人的时候感觉小一点
Yeah, it feels smaller with the crowds.
你妈让你一个人在这里东逛西逛
Your mom would just let you wander around here?
她那时凌晨2点要演出 每周演三次
Well, she worked the 2:00 a.m. show three times a week,
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表