剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 我不确定
Sorry. I don't know.
能让我看看吗
Could I see them?
我在外面等
I'll step out.
我已经告诉你疤痕的样子了 所以…
I told you what the scar looks like, so--
2.5厘米和1.25厘米的区别很重要
Well, the distinction of half an inch is relevant.
这能让我推测出刀刃种类 你的位置 他的思维
It tells me about the blade, your positioning, his mindset.
事故发生后我和他们都说过了 没什么用
I told them all of this when it happened. It didn't help.
你和茱莉亚的法医鉴定结果 可能会有相似之处
There could be forensic similarities between you and Julia.
如果你想知道你们的伤口 是否相同 我很可能看得出
But if you wanna know if your lacerations are identical, I could probably tell you.
但我必须查看一下
But I have to examine them.
好 不如你到这边来 灯光更亮
Okay. Why don't you come on over here where the light's better?
-躺在张桌子上吗 -对
-On that table? -Yeah.
刚从烘干机拿出来的 还是暖的
These are still warm from the dryer.
好的
Okay.
上来吧 亲爱的
Hop on up, my dear.
好
All right.
好
All right.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我得戴眼镜
I think maybe I need glasses.
好的
All right.
好的 他是从上面开始的
All right. He started on the anterior.
你当时在地上
You were on the ground?
他突然出现在我身后
He came up behind me.
把我摔在地上 所以我仰面朝上
He threw me down. So I was on my back.
这里不连贯 他被打断了
There's a stutter here. He was interrupted?
对 有人路过
Yeah, someone walked past.
你无法呼救
You couldn't call to them?
我的嘴里有东西
There was some-- stuff in my mouth.
我本来在遛狗
Was walking my dog.
他往我嘴里塞了东西
He shoved something in it.
这里有撕裂伤
There's tearing here.
他从你腹腔里移除了什么吗
Was anything removed from your abdominal cavity?
部分肠子
Some of my intestines.
我没有记忆 是医生后来告诉我的
I didn't remember it, but the doctor told me after.
他有没有在她体内留下什么东西
Did he leave something inside her?
茱莉亚体内有什么东西吗
Was there something inside Julia?
你说什么 亲爱的
What's that, my dear?
-别碰我 你走开 -什么 放松
-Don't touch me. Get off me. -What? Relax.
离我远点
Get the fuck off me.
-你是谁 -我是…
-Who are you? -I'm--
-你是谁 艾瑞思呢 -怎么了
-Who are you? Where's Iris? -What's going on?
别碰我 艾瑞思去哪了
Don't touch me. Where's Iris?
我们很快就检查完毕了 不知道怎么回事
We were almost done. I don't know what happened.
-那是谁 艾瑞思呢 -冷静下来
-Who's that? Where is Iris? -Calm down.
这是霍华德
This is Howard.
-霍华德是谁 -霍华德是验尸官
-Who is Howard? -Howard is the medical examiner.
-艾瑞思怎么了 -嘿 谁是艾瑞思
-What happened to Iris? -Hey, who is Iris?
柯比 嘿
Kirby, hey.
(巴灵顿大学医学院)
要不要我打给她 她是谁
Do you want me to call her? Who is she?
你同意让他为你检查的
You said it was okay for him to examine you.
你还好吗
You okay?
你为什么要带我来这里
Why the fuck did you bring me here?
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
声音…
Voices voices
向大海召唤
Beckoning sea
来
Come
(圣职 护膝器 恐慌之音)
来呀
Come, come
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 詹妮特又要找公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥了
Mom, Janet will call the super again.
这是什么
What are these?
成套的盘子我只能找到这些
Those were the only ones I could find in a full set.
请人来家里时 你会需要多几个盘子
You're gonna need extras when you have people over.
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, babe?
不过是些破烂盘子
I mean, they're just shitty plates.
可能最后也会被你表哥霸占
Your cousin's probably gonna steal them anyway.
不 不是那个
No, it's not that.
如果你不想搬走 你可以留下的
You don't have to move if you don't want to.
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here.
为什么
Why?
在他做了那件事后
After what he did to me…
一切都不正常了
Things aren't how they should be.
你还没有完全恢复
You're just still working through it.
不
No.
不 妈妈
No, Mom.
不是那个
It's not that.
我们聊过的
We've talked about this.
一切都如往常一样
Everything is like always.
然后就不一样了
And then it's not.
发生了一些变化 一些东西…
Things change. They're--
和原来不同了
They're not how I left them.
一切都不是它们应有的样子
Nothing is where it should be,
我认不出来了
and I don't recognize it anymore.
这点你没告诉过我
You did not tell me that.
一开始是小事
It starts with these little things.
然后是大事
And then big things.
还记得那个混♥蛋♥杰森吗
Remember that prick, Jason?
记得 达琳姨妈的第一任丈夫
Yeah. Aunt Darlene's first husband?
-是的… -怎么
-Yeah, yeah. -Yeah?
她为他生了三个儿子
She gives him three boys,
而他回报的方式是抛妻弃子
and the way he says thanks is to walk out on them.
我们后来找到了他
Well, we found him…
那是12年后了
twelve years later,
他住在俄勒冈的某个共享社区
living in a commune in Oregon.
他离开去寻找安宁与清静
He went looking for peace and quiet.
结果最后沦落到一个自耕农场 又生了五个孩子
He ended up on a dirt farm with another five kids.
所以呢
And?
搬到美国另一端不会为你带来改变
Moving across country is not gonna get you something different.
如果你想终止这种感觉 你最好在这里把问题解决了
If you wanna stop feeling this way, you better figure it out right here.
(头条:女子被刺伤致死)
(嫌疑人锁定为帕沃尔巴尼克)
你不是递了离职通知吗
I thought you gave a notice.
你弄错了 你知道凶手不是帕沃尔
You're off. You know it's not Pawel.
我只有这个情报 而且已经过交稿时间了
This is what I have, and it's already late.
我知道我身上发生了什么 茱莉亚也经历了同样的事
I know what happened to me. It's what happened to Julia.
你和霍华德聊过吗
Did you talk to Howard?
有 你快把他吓死了
Yeah. You scared the shit out of him.
袭击茱莉亚的人在她体内留下了某件东西
Julia's attacker left something inside of her.
问霍华德 他会找到的
Ask Howard. He'll find it.
来吗
You coming?
听我说
Listen.
我很感谢你提供这些信息
I appreciate you know what you know.
但是我不能基于你的直觉 就认为你说的属实
But I can't credit you on your impulse.
这不是直觉 这是我经历过的事
It's not an impulse. It is what happened to me.
我只有这些记录 而它们是唯一重要的线索
It is the only record I have, and it is the only one that matters.
这还不够
It's not enough.
应该够了
It should be.
海军码头重建项目的招标
The bid on the Navy Pier redevelopment,
应该快开始了
that should've come in.
是 我已经着手做了 只差打个电♥话♥给哈里森
Yep. I'm already on it. I just put a phone call in to Harrison.
他保证会向我透露最有可能的中标方
He assured me he will give me a heads-up on the front-runner.
要取得声明 试试市政厅的多切斯特
Flush out quotes. Try Dorchester at city hall.
丹 今天上午你会交 茱莉亚马德里高案的稿子吧
Dan, you gonna file on Julia Madrigal this morning?
我在调查另一位嫌犯
I'm pursuing an alternate suspect.
一个疑似连环杀手
A possible serial offender.
这是哪来的消息
Where's this coming from?
一个线人
A source.
可靠吗
A credible one?
现在还不肯定
I don't know yet.
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表