剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
(驶向霍华德站)
(林登站)
妈 能把音乐调小声点吗
Mom, can you turn the music down?
妈 把音乐调小声点
Mom, turn the music down.
你什么时候偷偷进来的
When the fuck did you sneak in?
你为什么来我家
Why are you at my place?
我那栋楼的供水又断了
They turned the water off in my building again.
我得在演出前洗澡
I needed a shower before the show.
而且你需要买♥♥些护发素了
Also, you need to buy some more conditioner.
你没带东京出去散步吧
You didn't happen to take Tokyo for a walk, did you?
没有 但我喂它了
No. But I fed her.
妈 你不能给狗喂披萨
Mom, you cannot feed the dog pizza.
为什么 它很喜欢呀
Why? She likes it.
好啦 不能喂披萨 别生气 我走了
All right. No pizza. Don't freak out. I'm leaving.
史蒂夫在检查场地的音响 我得在他搞砸音频输入系统前赶去
Steve is rolling sound check. I gotta get there before he fucks up the inputs.
我帮你理理
Let me just fix this.
你总是弄不好 可以了
You never do it right. Okay.
你看起来心情很好
You seem happy.
对 你猜如何 我今天拿到了 我的第一个单人署名报道
Yeah, and guess what? I got my first solo byline today.
那是什么意思 是升职吗
What does that mean? Is that a promotion?
还没有 也许很快会的
Not yet. Maybe soon.
我要报道一个庭审
I'm covering a trial.
有个法官接受了很多贿赂
There's this judge who took a bunch of bribes.
-所以我要写一整个专题 -真棒
- So I'm gonna do a whole series. - That's so great.
-这是你想要的 对吗 -对
- That's what you wanted, right? - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
-恭喜 -谢谢 妈
- Congratulations. - Thanks, Mom.
-之后过来 好吗 -好的
- Come by later, okay? - Okay.
-我们要庆祝一下 -好的
- We'll celebrate. - Okay.
-好 祝我好运 -好运
- All right, wish me luck! - Good luck!
想玩吗 要不要玩捡球
Wanna play? You wanna fetch it?
去叼回来吧
Go fetch.
别动 该死的荡♥妇♥
Stay still, you fucking whore.
最后我就那样躺在地上
That's where I ended up, just on the ground.
我能看到 眼前是沙子和香烟头
I could really see it. The sand and cigarette butts.
我不希望那是我这辈子最后看到的东西
I didn't want that to be the last thing I saw,
所以我继续往前爬
so I just kept moving.
我想远离那里 不用看着垃圾死去
I wanted to get far enough that I didn't die looking at trash.
然后有人发现了我
And then someone found me.
有人见到他吗
Did anyone else see him?
没有 我不知道怎么可能
No. And I don't know how.
我到的时候那里有很多人
There were lots of people there when I showed up.
然后大家都不见了
Then everyone emptied out.
-所以他跟踪了你 -不
- So, he followed you? - No.
他不在我身后 他在我前面
He wasn't behind me. He was ahead of me.
昨天也是一样
It was the same yesterday.
他在天台上堵你 然后呢
So he corners you on the ledge, and then what?
他带了武器吗 他碰了你吗
Does he have a weapon? Does he lay a hand on you?
没有 他没碰我 他不是为了我而来
No. He didn't touch me. He wasn't there for me.
他希望我告诉你 当他有感觉的时候 你会知道
He wanted me to tell you when he feels something, you'll know.
那是几点
What time was that?
8点半左右
Around 8:30.
你的车 他去找她时 车变了
Your car. When he came for her, it changed.
他说他会回来
He said he was coming back.
你的钥匙扣
Your key chain.
他拿走了旧的 留在另一个女人体内
He took your old one and left it in another woman.
那意味着什么 他会杀死我
What does that mean? Is he gonna kill me?
他已经杀了 只是还没发生
He already has. Just not yet.
(改编自罗伦布克斯的小说)
好 准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
很好 开始
All right, get going.
不 不是这样 像在提尼一样 做自己就好
No, not like that. Just be you. Like Teenie's.
“提尼” 也许她全名是克里斯提娜
"Teenie's." She could be a Christina.
也许是因为她个头小
Maybe she's just short.
也可能是因为她很高 所以是搞笑绰号♥
Or maybe she's really big, and it's like a joke name.
也许提尼不是一个人 可能是个地方
Maybe Teenie's isn't a person. Maybe it's a place.
她工作的地方 酒吧…
Somewhere she works. A bar…
不 是酒吧的话我爸会知道
No, my dad would know it.
好吧 我们该去了 我们试着找找提尼的地址
All right, we should head in. Let's try to find an address for Teenie's.
你要给马库斯打电♥话♥吗 提前和他说声 要好几个小时
You need to call Marcus? Give him a heads-up. It'll be a few hours.
他得报道小熊队的比赛 他会在报社
He's covering the Cubs game. He'll be at the office.
你似乎挺开心
You seem happy about it.
-有什么理由不开心吗 -不知道
- Is there a reason I shouldn't be? - I don't know.
你说你从没和他结婚 只是回到家发现他也在
You said you never married him, that you came home and he was just there.
所以他是个陌生人
So he's a stranger.
我过去不是很了解他
He's not someone I really knew.
但是正如你说的 也许他是我的未来
But, like you said, maybe he's what's to come.
也许他是我以后作出的选择
Maybe he's a choice I'm gonna make.
那你应该告诉他 听听他的想法
Then you should tell him that. See what he thinks.
是
Yeah.
(阿德勒天文馆)
昨天发生了什么
What happened yesterday?
保安问我有没有见过什么人在这里待过
Security asked me if I saw anybody hang around back here.
-你见过吗 -没有陌生人
- Have you? - No one we don't know.
他们也问了你的事
They also asked about you.
你说了什么
What'd you say?
两天后你就要报告
That it's two days before you're presenting
多年的研究成果 所以你压力很大
years' worth of research, so you're wound pretty tight.
但那很正常
But, you know, that's to be expected.
我昨天上天台时 那里有个男人
There was some guy on the roof when I went up there yesterday.
你说真的 发生了什么
Seriously? What happened?
他有没有对你做什么事 或是…
Did he do something to you? Or…
我得弄完手头的事 要压缩一整晚
I have to get through this. It'll take all night to compress.
(盖瑞黑格兰博士)
一起去吃午餐吗
You wanna grab lunch?
你的图像已经传输完了
Your graphics have already transferred.
很快就会好
It's not gonna take much longer.
好的 稍等片刻
Yeah. Just give me a minute.
第一次…
For the first time…
嘿 其实 我一直在想
Hey, you know, I was thinking
也许我们可以更新恒星实验室的数据
we might wanna do an update up on the star labs.
如果你需要 我很乐意去处理…
I'm totally fine with taking care of it if you need me to…
是 可以
Yeah, that's fine.
我们的身边处处都是 数十亿年宇宙演化的证据
All around us, we see evidence of billions of years of cosmic evolution.
(星际碰撞 主讲人:吉苏宽顺)
我们的宇宙是一个广袤无垠 由气体和灰尘组成的空间
Our universe is a vast expanse of gas and dust,
不断发生着碰撞 演变和扩张
constantly colliding, evolving, expanding.
这里孕育了数十亿颗恒星
It is the cradle for billions of stars.
但只需要一颗恒星就能够改变星系的命运
But all it takes is one star to change the course of a galaxy,
在数十亿年之后
a billion years into the future.
请记得携带随身物品
Please remember to gather all your personal belongings
期待您很快再来看星星
and visit the stars again soon.
巨人塔 塔之爱好公♥司♥
Titan Tower. Tower Hobbies.
没有叫提尼的
There's no Teenie's.
也许已经停业
Or they could have gone out of business.
我这边也没有
Yeah, I'm not seeing it here either.
我们应该查查市政♥府♥的记录
We should check city records.
我桌上有号♥码 你能打给他们吗
The number's on my desk. Could you give them a call?
好
Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
-比赛如何 -不错
- How'd the game go? - Good.
我以为你今天不来上班
I thought you weren't coming in today.
我们找到了一个认识他的女人
We found a woman who knows him.
我们正在找她
We're trying to track her down.
-没有她的记录 -我们不知道她的名字
- She's not listed? - We don't know her name.
他和她在一个叫提尼的地方相识
He knew her from some place. Teenie's.
-射手高地的肉食包装厂 -可能 你怎么知道的
- The meatpacking plant in Archer Heights? - Maybe. Why do you know that?
几年前食品和商业工人联会 试图说服那里的工人罢♥工♥
The UFCW tried to get their workers to go on strike a few years ago.
他们投票反对了
They voted it down.
我负责给那个报道拍照 文章是丹写的
I shot the story. Dan wrote the article.
那应该不是 他并不知道
I don't think so. He doesn't know it.
不 他是不记得了
No, he doesn't remember it.
你应该问问其他人 我可以载你过去
You should get some other people on this. I can drive you down there.
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表