剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
(科其酒吧)
(科其酒吧)
请告诉我这里有我的钥匙
Please tell me my keys are here.
在鱼缸里
In the fishbowl.
没找到…
I don't see them…
一定在里面 是我放的
They are there. I took them.
找到了
Here they are.
但少了一些
But not all of them.
不知道 只有这些
I don't know. That's what you had.
-弗莱迪 -我不想暂停游戏
-Freddie. -I'm not pausing.
快开门
Open the door.
你周末才能吃这种垃圾食品
You can only eat this junk on weekends.
-家里只有这个了 -才不是
-It's all we have. -It's not.
快点 准备出门
Come on. Get going.
-去学校 -你还要上学啊
-To go to school? -You have to go to school?
对 你还要上学 我上班 你上学
Yeah, you have to go to school. I go to work. You go to school.
日子就是这样过的
That's the deal.
但你没上班
You weren't working though.
我之前在办公室
I was at the office.
-我是从办公室打给你的 -你不是
-I called you from there. -No, you didn't.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 弗莱迪 我不是 我也不知道
Okay, Freddie, maybe I didn't. I don't know.
但你还是得去上学 拜托了
But you still have to go to school. Please.
走 上学去
Let's go to school.
我送你去
I'll drop you off.
嘿
Hey.
这是你留在车里的吗
You leave this in the car?
那不是我的
That's not mine.
(疯狂麦片)
好啦 我听见了
Yeah, okay. I heard you.
等等 我们得准备午餐
Wait. We have to make lunch.
我给你做点吧 你想吃什么
I'll fix something for you. What do you want?
(改编自罗伦布克斯的小说)
(教堂发现尸体)
(戴利案和华盛顿案发现相似处)
(发现失踪女子尸体)
(坦妮娅查克)
(波特奇公园女子被刺)
(刺杀)
(寻找持刀谋杀案神秘凶手)
你有没有调出立法♥院♥的采访
Any chance you've pulled the statehouse interviews?
地区办事处让我们先放下那个
Regional asked us to put a hold on those
等他们从斯普林菲尔德回来后再说
until they got back from Springfield.
不 我等不了那么久
Yeah. I can't wait that long.
明白了
Of course.
给
Here.
马德里高案进展如何
How's it going on Madrigal?
我在找其他可能的受害者
I'm looking for other possible victims.
查看谋杀悬案的资料 和曾报♥警♥说被人跟踪的女性
Pulling unsolved homicide cases, women who made stalking complaints.
我会扩大搜索范围 排除黑帮暴♥力♥…
I would keep my search broad, weed out gang violence--
家暴等 对 目前调出136个案子
Domestic disputes. Yeah, I pulled 136 so far.
你在这里工作多少年了
You've been with us how many years now?
10月就满三年了
Three in October.
你的表现不错
You're doing good work.
但是丹不应拉你进来
But Dan shouldn't have brought you in on this.
写第一篇报道时 是我标记出了
I was the one who flagged our initial coverage
马德里高失踪案的资料
on the Madrigal disappearance.
-为谁 -为我自己
-For who? -For myself.
丹出现的时候 我已经做了大部分跑腿工作
By the time Dan showed up, I had done most of the legwork.
他是清醒状态吗
Is he sober?
你也不是新人了 你知道他曾休长假
I mean, you're not new. You know he took a leave of absence.
你发现机会并好好把握 这没什么错
You saw a lane and took it. There's nothing wrong with that.
我最初与丹一起在《观察报》工作
I started with Dan at The Observer.
是我带他来这里的
I'm the one who brought him here.
但以前我一度让维修人员 在他的旧办公室外面装锁
But I had to have maintenance drill a lock on the outside of his old office.
当他的毒瘾复发时 对他来说 那是最安全的地方
When he'd really spin out, it was the safest place to keep him.
任何…
Whatever-- Whatever--
任何能够识别他身份的东西
Anything that would identify him.
全部都是女性 都是谋杀
All women, all murdered.
太多了 结了的案子和自杀的案子拿走
It's too much. Pull up closed cases, suicides.
不知道 减少一些
I don't know. Make less.
我已经这么做了 这些都是近25年的
That's what I did. These are all from the last 25 years.
嘿 你还在吗
Hey. You there?
喂 是 我会让人带给你
Hello? Yeah, I'll have someone run it over to you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
看 乔安塞勒斯 1982年
Look. Joanne Sellers, 1982.
-汉密尔顿公园 刺杀 -柯比
-Hamilton Park, stabbing. -Kirby.
-安吉拉史蒂文斯 1976年 -好的 这些只是简报
-Angela Stevens, 1976-- -Okay. These are blurbs.
只有姓名和背景 没有详情
It's names, background. There's not much else here.
所以我不能随便排除
That's why I can't rule anyone out.
没有警方报告 我做不了别的事
I can't do anything else without the police records.
好吧 放这里
Okay. Leave it here.
我们有录音带 我可以利用它
We have the tape. I can call it.
我们不能用录音带 那是你偷的
We can't use the tape. You stole it.
警方不会高兴的
The police won't like that.
好吧
Okay.
就算他们不介意这点
Let's say that you get them past it.
你去警局告诉他们你认出了声音
You go there, and you tell them that you recognize the voice.
他们又能做什么
What can they do?
这种核实方式并不可信
It's not a credible form of verification,
而他们已经将你视作不可靠线人
and you are a source they already consider unreliable.
那你只能靠这些写出报道了
Then this is what you have to write the story with.
这里有多少个悬案
How many of these were unsolved?
你之前为什么休假
Why'd you take a leave of absence?
我想多陪陪我的孩子
I wanted to spend time with my kid.
你不打算问下去
You're not going to follow that up?
-你相信我的话 -为什么不信
-You believe me? -Why shouldn't I?
我不知道
I don't know.
你已经听到其他说法了 否则你不会问我这件事
You already heard something else. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking me this.
如果你不想告诉我 你自然不会说
If you don't want to tell me, you won't.
你听到的是什么
What did you hear?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
-别这样 是你先问我的 -你没回答
-Don't do that. You asked me. -You didn't answer.
艾比在向你了解我的状况 是不是这样
Is Abby checking up on me? Is that what's going on here?
对 但我不是因为那个才想知道
Yes, but that's not why I wanted to know.
那是因为什么
Then why did you?
我回答了你问我的所有问题 我以为你也会这样做
I've answered everything you've asked me. I thought you would do the same.
无论艾比跟你说了些什么 那并不是真正的我
Whatever Abby told you, that's not me.
海沃斯探长把你们的要求传真过来了
Lieutenant Hayworth faxed over your requests.
你走了哪个后门啊
What favor did you call in?
我正在写关于他的个人履历文
I'm writing up a profile on him.
能让他自豪地贴在冰箱上的那种
Something for him to stick on the fridge.
是 但那也只能让你们看看备用副本
Yeah. Well, that only buys you a look at the backup copies.
-这就够了 多谢帮忙 -好
-That's all I need. I appreciate it. -Okay.
小姐 那边的资料禁止查阅
Miss, everything over there is off-limits.
里面是什么
What's in them?
这个场地储存五年或以上的悬案资料
This site is for cold cases, five years and older.
任何实体证据则存放在资料桶里
Any physical evidence goes in the barrels.
但我把DD5类案件的资料放在前面
But I keep the DD5s up ahead.
来吧 我在那边为你们安排了座位
Come on. I have you set up there.
我去拿其余的资料
I'll go dig up the rest.
肖尔 谢谢了
Thanks, Shel.
来 从这些开始 姓名 警局档案编号♥
Here, start with these. Names, DR numbers.
找到你觉得能排除的就说一声
Call out anything you think you can eliminate.
(玛丽莲霍顿 1979年 罗杰斯公园)
(绑♥架♥案受害者)
真荒谬
Fucking ridiculous.
来 检查吧
Here, take it.
丽萨 她是谁
Lisa? Who's she?
仔细看 当然是我 混♥蛋♥
Look at it. That's me, obviously, asshole.
放回去吧
Put 'em back.
你知道其实没人在乎吧
You do know nobody cares, right?
这里又不是爱达荷那种地方
Like, this isn't fucking Idaho or anything.
我换一家买♥♥就好了
I'm just gonna go buy them somewhere else.
随便你
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表