剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
And that's how they find me.
所以…我知道它在你这里
So… I know that you have it.
就算在我这 我也不知道它在哪
If I do, I don't know where it is.
该死的 就在这
Fucking here.
好吧…里奥
Okay. Okay, Leo.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
嘿
Hey.
你只需要记起来 就这么简单 记起来
You just need to remember. That's all. Just remember.
那就带我回房♥子
Then take me back to the house.
我在那里状态更好
I'll be better there.
你知道
You know…
你在这里也不赖
you're doing fine here.
真的
You are.
你只需要思考片刻 只要片刻就好
You only need to think for a minute. Just for a minute.
录像带在哪
Where is it? Where's the tape?
哈珀 你什么时候来的
Harper? When did you get here?
发生了什么
What happened?
丹死了
Dan's dead.
所以他没去找你
That's why it wasn't you.
昨晚我翻了我的所有物品
I went through everything I own last night.
你去身份证上的地址了
You went to that address on the ID?
我读研究生院时住在那里
It's the same place I lived in grad school.
但现在我似乎辍学了
But now I'm supposed to have dropped out
辍学日期是1986年5月15日 你遇袭的那一天
on May 15th, 1986, the day of your assault.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我看了照片 书本 衣服
I went through photos, books, clothes.
一切都和以前一样 那天之后就变了
It's all the same until that day.
你记得我和你说的关于粒子的事吗
Do you remember what I told you about particles?
有时粒子之间相互交缠
How sometimes they can become entangled,
仿佛一条线串着它们 连接它们
like there's a thread running through them, connecting them?
我想那条线现在连着我们三个人
Now I think there's three of us on that thread.
要怎么摆脱那条线
How do we get off of it?
也许移除其中一个粒子
Maybe if you remove one of the particles,
其它的粒子就能解脱了
the rest can break free.
然后呢
And then what happens?
也许他是连接着我们的人
He might be the one who's connecting us.
所以我不知道会发生什么
So I don't know what'll happen.
我不想再继续这样下去
I don't wanna feel this way anymore.
所以我不在乎之后会发生什么
So I don't care what happens next.
你记得方向
You remember where you're going?
我是在跟着你走
I was following you.
-那你为什么走在我前面 -什么意思
- Then why are you ahead of me? - What do you mean?
我们快到了吗
Are we close?
马上
Very close.
我的天
Holy shit.
消失了
They're gone.
天啊 哈珀
Goddamn, Harp.
我看不见那些灯了
I can't see the lights.
很好 我不用再听你说它们了
Good. I don't have to hear about them anymore.
这都是什么 你又带回了更多破烂玩意
What's all this? You picked up even more junk, huh?
-你在这里待了多久了 -我不太确定
- How long you been here now? - I'm not too sure.
录像带在哪 你用它做了什么
Where's the tape? What'd you do with it?
你回去过吗
You ever go back?
-看过白袜队的比赛吗 -你把录像带藏在哪了
- Watch any White Sox games? - Where'd you hide the tape?
你已经给人了
You already give it to someone?
那是我唯一的心愿
That's all I want.
回去 看席考特 杰克逊
Go back, watch Cicotte, Jackson,
-你知道的 -里奥 闭嘴
- you know. - Leo, shut the fuck up!
录像带在哪
Where's the tape?
你了解我的
You know me.
你知道我不会对任何人说你和房♥子的事
You know that I won't tell anyone about you, about the house.
我什么都不想要
I don't want anything.
我只想要从前的生活 带我回去
I just want what I had. Take me back.
那不可能 你很清楚
That can't happen, and you know that.
这房♥子对你还是无效
Still won't work for you.
永远都会无效
Never will.
那你来 开门吧
Then you do it. Open the door.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
给我打开它
Fucking open it!
-我只想回家 -放手
- I just wanna go home! - Get your hands off.
我只想回家 我要回家 开门
I just wanna go home. I wanna go home! Open it!
-打开啊 -否则呢
- Open it! - Or what?
我会反击 我不是克拉拉
I can hit back. I'm not Klara.
-你这个垃圾 -该死的
- You piece of shit. - Fuck.
我们弃尸时
When we dumped her,
你说她打算把房♥子的事告知天下
you told me she was gonna tell everyone about the house.
我知道你在说谎
I knew you were lying.
你把录像带留在这里 以为我不会发现
You left the fucking tape. You didn't think I'd find it?
我以为是房♥子拿走的 这里的物品常常无故消失
I thought the house took it. Things just disappear here.
-对 消失在我的口袋里了 白♥痴♥ -里奥 我需要它
- Yeah, right in my pocket, you dumb fuck. - I need it, Leo.
得了吧 你想要它 是因为里面充满你的痕迹
Oh, please. You want it because you're all over it.
你的声音 你的房♥子 克拉拉
Your voice, your house, Klara.
有人凭那盘录像带找到了你 随便谁都能做到
Someone found you with that tape. Anybody else could too.
但我才不在乎那盘破录像带 好吗 你可以拿走
But I don't care about the fucking tape, okay? You can have it.
我们要一起回去 回到我们发现这地方的那天
We're gonna go back together, back to the day that we found this place.
然后我会告诉你它在哪里 我会说的
Then I will tell you where it is. I'll tell you.
我不需要那么做
I don't need to do that.
我只需要回到今天
I can just come back to today,
我们可以再来一次 只要需要 无论多少次都行
and we can do this all over again, however many times that we need to.
你对克拉拉试过这招 她看透了你 我也会的
You tried that with Klara. She saw through you. I will too.
我知道你为什么不想回去 因为你在那里一无所有
I know why you don't wanna go back. Because you have nothing there.
无论之后还是之前 你都一无所有
There's nothing behind you. There's nothing ahead of you.
所以你永远不会离开这栋房♥子 因为别的地方没人想要你
That's why you'll never leave this house. Because no one wants you anywhere else.
黑狮军参加过越战 但他们也可能参与了更早的战事
The Black Lions fought at Vietnam, but they could be in earlier wars.
你确定你看到他身上的文身是那个
You're sure that's the tattoo you saw on him?
你能打给军团俱乐部吗
Can you call any regiment clubs?
看看有没有本地的办事处 我们可以去…嘿
See if there are local chapters. Then we can-- Hey.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
人全变了
Everyone's different.
又发生了
It happened again.
-尽可能多找些记录 -好的
- Just get as many records as you can. - Okay.
嗨 柯比 你好吗
Hey, Kirby. What's up?
能随便问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a random question?
当然
Always.
-你参加过越战 对吗 -是的 没错
- You served in Vietnam, right? - Yeah, that's right.
28军团 你知道里面都有谁吗
The 28th Regiment, do you know who they are?
当然了 他们的名声响当当
Yeah, of course. They're a big deal.
他们会不会参加过更早的战事 韩战 甚至一战
Would they have fought any earlier? In Korea or maybe even World War I?
可能 他们历史悠久
Maybe. They're a legacy regiment.
越南事务局会不会有 曾参战的本地老兵记录
Would the VA have names of any locals who fought there?
不会有一战的 越南事务局在1930年代后才成立
Not from World War I. VA's only been around since the '30s.
但我可以问退伍军协会要记录
But I can ask the Legion for some records.
他们要过几天才会回复 为什么这么问
It'll take 'em a few days to get back to me. How come?
我等不了那么久
I can't wait that long.
你的妻子 她最近还好吗
Your wife, how's she doing?
维琪 她很好
Vicky. She's great.
她好极了
She's great.
那是什么
What is that?
你什么时候拍的
When did you take these?
不是我拍的 这是你帮我找出来的
I didn't. You pulled these for me.
这是丹维拉兹奎兹报道的底片
They're from the Dan Velazquez byline negatives.
关于他的谋杀案
For the piece on his murder?
由我报道吗
Am I covering it?
不 你只是从档案库调来这些
No. You just pulled them from storage.
因为我在档案室工作
Because I work in the archives.
对
Yeah.
克莱伦斯负责这个
Clarence is on this.
他可能需要你帮忙找丹的报道
He probably needs your help tracking down Dan's articles.
嘿 你有什么事吗
Hey. Can I help you?
我没事 谢谢
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表