剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表
她请不起保姆 所以只能这样了
and she couldn't pay for a babysitter. So, this was it.
嘿 你在找什么
Hey, what are you looking for?
柯比
Kirby?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
应该还在这里的 其他的都在
It should still be here. Everything else is.
我不明白这有什么效果
I don't understand what it adds.
更有层次感了
It adds texture.
老天 我们又不是车♥库♥乐队
Jesus, this is not some garage shit.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
-嗨 莎伦 -嗨
-Hey, Sharon. -Hey.
我的嗓子很干 这里为什么这么冷
My throat is dry. Why is it so cold in here?
你想要无噪音样带 没有背景人声
You wanted a clean demo. No crowds.
我的声带会受损
I'm gonna blow a vocal cord.
宝贝 谢谢你
Thanks, baby.
这是你们谁干的
Which one of you did that?
(莎伦消失了 如同一阵烟)
她们就像这首歌♥一样消失了
And they're gone like this song.
什么
What?
里奥纳德科恩 我总是播给你听
Leonard Cohen. I play it for you all the time.
也许你有个暗恋者
Maybe you have a secret admirer.
别被冲昏了脑袋
Don't let it go to your head.
你今天怎么脾气这么大
What's got you all worked up?
汤米给触摸即去唱片公♥司♥的 维送了一个录音带
Tommy got a tape to Vee over at Touch and Go.
他们出的价格不算高…
So, I mean, they didn't put up a lot for--
但是他们会出宣传片的钱和发行费 还有…
But they're gonna cover a promo and distro and--
是 对半分
Yeah, it'll be 50-50 split.
会很棒的 你希望我留下吗
It's gonna be good. Do you want me to stay?
我不想打扰你工作摸鱼
Well, I wouldn't want to disrupt your office drone routine.
拜托 别再这么说
Give it a fucking rest.
那是家报社 它…
It's a newspaper. It's--
这家伙
This guy.
他做了大半辈子音乐 仍然不会用延迟效果器
He's played for half his life, and he still can't work a delay pedal!
-你觉得自己更厉害 -是的
-You think you can do better? -Yeah, I think I can.
莎伦
And Sharon--
莎伦 我知道在企业中 一路往上爬不容易 但…
Sharon, I know that climbing the corporate ladder is a lot, but--
为什么我听起来像身处西伯利亚
Why do I fucking sound like I'm in Siberia?
你说要“超级回响”
You said, "Monster reverb."
对 超级 很大的意思 不是听不清的意思
Yeah, monster. Like big, not like inaudible.
你能接一下吗 说已经打烊了
Will you get it? Tell them it's closed.
-这已经不是我的工作了 -我只是在做我的工作…
-That's not my job anymore. -Well, I am trying to do my job--
要么放在混音后部 声音延后 要么拉到前面 声音更脆
You can either be farther back in the mix and delayed or up close and crisp.
-把我的麦关掉 -你不能两者兼得
-Just fucking turn me off. -You can't be both.
-快给我关掉 -不能同时做
-Turn me the fuck off. -You can't do both.
嗨 这里是希德馆 已经打烊了
Hey. Sid's. We're closed right now.
天啊 把音乐声调小点
Jesus. Turn your music down.
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞什么
What the fuck?
对 很好…继续…
Yeah. Yes, yes. More. More!
什么
What?
我和你说过了
I fucking told you.
莎伦 过来
Sharon! Get over here.
我早说过了
I fucking told you.
莎伦 快过来 再给我拿一管
Sharon! Get over here. Bring me another tube.
我和茱莉亚一样 他来过这里
I was just like Julia. He was here.
你第一次接到这类电♥话♥时 从没和瑞秋说
When you first got the calls, you never told Rachel?
我能说什么 听起来太疯狂了
What would I have said? It would've seemed crazy.
然后再也没有那类电♥话♥打来 但他没停手 他只是在等待
And then the calls just stopped. But he didn't. He just waited.
我只是从没意识到是他
I just never realized it was him.
凯瑟琳不愿独自出门
Catherine wouldn't go out on her own.
我总是得陪她上门
I always had to knock on doors with her.
我们试图一小时造访20户 我们去了很多人家
We tried to hit 20 doors an hour. We covered a lot of ground.
那是华盛顿市长的第一次竞选
This was Mayor Washington's first campaign, right?
是
Yeah.
她参与政♥治♥吗 是否曾当过任何竞选的志愿者
Was she political? She ever volunteer for any campaigns?
不 安妮的兴趣在其他方面
No. Anne cared about other things.
她的家人 我 身边人
About her family. About me. People around her.
玛格特和一个很乖的孩子交往
Margot went with this nice kid.
他是木匠本地13号♥工会的人
He was in Carpenters Local 13.
她不是独自生活
She didn't live alone?
不是 应该是他们俩和一个小女孩一起住
No. It would have been them two and a little girl.
叫邦妮还是贝蒂什么的
Bonnie, Betty, something like that.
她有个女儿
She had a daughter?
凯伦从没提到过孩子
Karen never talked about kids.
她原本主修音乐 我生病后就换成了护理学
She was studying music but switched to nursing when I got sick.
她是在远见医院工作
She worked at Provident Hospital?
对
Yeah.
她在1985年取得房♥地♥产♥执照
She got her real estate license in 1985?
对 就在她遇害前
Yeah, just before she got killed.
对 她曾带人看过南区的房♥吗
Yeah. She ever show any places on the South Side?
没 我们在安德森维尔
No. We were in Andersonville.
我们一整个夏天都在南区拉票
We spent the entire summer canvassing the South Side.
哪个街区 恩格尔伍德 布朗泽维尔
Which neighborhoods? Maybe Englewood? Bronzeville?
不 只有伍德朗区
No, just Woodlawn.
要照顾你 忙医院的工作
Between your care and the hospital,
她一定没什么空闲做其他事吧
she must not have had time for much else, right?
她不介意 她喜欢待在家里
She didn't mind. She liked being home.
他们没有结婚 我记得
They weren't married. I remember that.
当时这很罕见
Which was a much bigger deal back then.
这几位女人中还有谁曾当志愿者吗
Any of these other women volunteer for it?
-抱歉 我不认识任何一个 -不知道
-I'm sorry. I don't know any of them. -I don't know.
也许她和她们是在教堂 酒吧 或是俱乐部认识的
Maybe she met them at church, a bar, club?
她认识这里任何一个女人吗
Did she know any of these women?
…与这些女人有交集
…involved with any of these women?
这些女人
Any of these women?
认识这些女人吗
Know any of these women?
我不懂 你的报道是关于什么
I don't understand. What's your story about?
你曾和萨莫一起住在肯伍德
You lived with Summer over in Kenwood?
你是说我怎么从那边爬到这边来
You mean, how did I climb from there to here?
我是诽谤案律师 这里是美国
I'm a libel attorney, and this is America.
你们是这样认识的 法学院
Is that how you guys met? Law school?
我们是在派对玩乐时认识的 我们当时20岁
We met partying. We were 20.
在那个年纪失去室友 你一定很难过
Must have been hard losing your roommate at that age.
室友 警方是这么和你说的
Roommate? Is that what the police told you?
他们漏了所有信息 对吧
They miss everything, right?
你们俩曾遇见这些女人吗
Did either of you come across any of these women?
(萨莫弗朗西斯 维莉罗斯 玛格特泽尔 茱莉亚马德里高)
不知道 也许她见过
I don't know. Maybe she did.
萨莫在遇害前不久变了很多
Summer changed a lot right before it happened.
怎么说
Like how?
她变得沉默寡言 疏远
She got quiet, distant.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我当时觉得她在和其他人交往 但我从没问过
I thought she was seeing someone else, but I never asked.
我觉得如果逼得太紧 她会和我分手
I figured she'd break up with me if I pushed too hard.
但她有没有提到过 比如某个名字或是 她去过的某个地方
But she never said anything, like a name or somewhere she went?
类似这些
Something like that.
我总在反思我们做错了什么
I kept thinking what we did wrong.
去了错误的派对 认识了歹人
Went to the wrong parties, knew the wrong people.
当时确实有很多
There were plenty.
但我依然搞不懂
But it still never made any fucking sense.
我留了一些照片
I kept some photos.
你可以自己看看她有多美
You can see for yourself how beautiful she was.
我们在索格塔克度过了几个夏天
We spent a couple of summers in Saugatuck.
对 上了几堂水彩课 四处游玩
Yeah. Took a few watercolor classes. Puttered around.
和肯伍德相比 那里更适合她
That was more her speed than Kenwood.
我能不能…
You mind if I…
这是她祖母给她的生日礼物
Her grandmother gave her that for some birthday.
-怎么了 -稍等
-What's wrong? -Give me a sec.
这是萨莫的吗
Was this Summer's?
对…是一套中的一件 这是哪来的
Yeah. Yeah, it was a part of the set. Where's this from?
你认识这个女人吗 萨莫认识吗
Did you know this woman? Did Summer?
应该不认识 为什么问
I don't think so. Why?
剧集 | 闪亮女孩(2022) | 导航列表