- 干得好-我还找到了安娜和拉蒂默的录像
- OK, good work. - Oh, and I found footage of Anna and Latimer
进入商业街。
entering Commercial Street.
但那天商业街上的摄像头都坏了。
But the cameras on Commercial Street itself were down that day.
我要试着弥合这个差距。
I'm going to try and bridge that gap.
好的,保持联♥系♥,因为你是我在那里的全部,好吗?
Right, keep in touch cos you're all I've got over there, OK?
弗兰克。
Frank.
为什么 Peter Latimer 开始伪造他的研究数据?
Why would Peter Latimer start fabricating his research data?
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我刚在安娜的电脑上发现了一封指控邮件的草稿
Well, I just found the draft of an accusatory email on Anna's computer
是给牛津大学拉蒂默系主任的。
intended for Latimer's department head at Oxford University.
草稿? 什么时候写的?
A draft? Written when?
两周前。
Two weeks ago.
我不知道这是怎么回事。
I've no idea what all that's about.
我不知道她为什么不寄。
I've no idea why she didn't send it.
不是安娜,安娜在事情发生的那一刻就处理好了一切。
It's not Anna. Anna dealt with everything in the moment when it occurred.
这样她才能专注于真正重要的事。
That way she could focus on what was really important.
对,她的工作。
Right, her work.
那她和 Peter Latimer 的关系呢?
What about her relationship with Peter Latimer?
有没有可能他们之间有什么?
Is it possible that there was something going on between the two of them?
你有怀疑过吗?
Did you ever have any suspicions?
没有。
No.
我从没想过。
It never occurred to me.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
你确定?
You sure?
是的,我确定。
Yes, I'm sure.
我能走了吗?
Can I go now?
暂时是的。
For now, sure.
你们有没有查出是谁杀了她?
Are you any closer to finding out who actually killed her?
我是说,这是个岛。
I mean, it's an island.
能有多难呢?
How difficult can it be?
中士,你能帮我看看这个吗?
Sergeant, could you take a look at this for me?
什么情况?
What have we got?
这些闭路电视录像的时间线是否正确?
Are the timelines for these CCTV footages correct?
是的。
Yeah.
在我看来,当拉蒂默进入商业街时,
Well, then it looks to me like when Latimer enters Commercial Street,
他没有包。
he's not got a bag.
当他离开的时候,他已经离开了。
And when he leaves, he has.
长官,桑迪注意到拉蒂默背着一个背包
Sir, Sandy noticed that Latimer was carrying a backpack
当他们从商业街出现时。
when they emerged from Commercial Street.
你搜查拉蒂默的房♥间时没找到吗?
And you didn't find it when you searched Latimer's room?
你早上搜查了他的房♥间,
And you searched his room in the morning,
也就是说在皮被点燃的时候它肯定已经不见了。
which means it must already have been missing by the time the hide was set alight.
他那天早上出去真奇怪。
It was odd that he went out that morning.
他肯定知道这看起来很可疑。
He must have known that it was going to look suspicious.
你确定你是在这里看到拉蒂默的吗,托什?
Are you sure this is where you saw Latimer, Tosh?
- 对,在那边-对。
- Yep, over there. - Yeah.
当然,离那儿大约275码。
Definitely. That's approximately 275 yards to there.
- 令人印象深刻-我在海上度过了一生
- That's impressive. - Well, I spent a lifetime at sea
估计一个波与另一个波之间的距离。
estimating the distance between one wave and the other.
- 如果你搞错了,你就会...-真的完蛋了。
- You get that wrong and you can be... - Quite literally sunk.
我们可以... ?
Shall we...?
你确定不想去看看亨克尔的残骸吗?
Sure you don't want to check out the wreckage of the Heinkel?
不,我觉得这有点太明显了,爸爸。
No, I think it's a wee bit obvious, Dad.
亨克尔是什么?
What's the Heinkel?
德国飞机在1941年坠毁。
The German plane brought down in 1941.
就在山那边。
It's just up over the hill there.
你好。
Hello.
- 弗兰克-桑迪。
- Frank. - Sandy.
我正要给你打电♥话♥。
I was just about to call you.
病理学家证实了 Cora 对 Latimer 头部受伤的怀疑。
The pathologist confirms Cora's suspicion about Latimer's head injury.
他必须以每小时30英里的速度倒着跑向一棵树
He would have had to be running backwards into a tree at 30 mph
- 来承受这么大的伤害-好的。
- to sustain that amount of damage. - OK.
鉴证科那边还有关于安娜 · 布莱克的消息吗?
Any more from Forensics on Anna Blake?
他们还在研究她脸上的瘀伤。
They're still working on the bruising on her face.
- 越多越好-好的。
- More as it comes through. - Right.
我还想让你去商业街上的苏格兰皇家银行。
I also want you to go into the Royal Bank of Scotland on Commercial Street.
我要你问他们有没有一万美元的提款
I want you to ask them if there was a withdrawal for £10,000
用的是 Peter Latimer 的名字。
under the name of Peter Latimer.
好的,好的,我现在就去。
OK. OK, I'll do that now.
对。
Right.
病理学证实 Peter Latimer 是从背后被击中的。
Pathology have confirmed that Peter Latimer was hit from behind.
所以他早上知道我们要来,就把一万块藏起来了。
So he hid the 10 grand in the morning knowing that we were arriving.
为什么他不想被人发现身上带着这个?
Why didn't he want to be found with it on him?
他和安娜一起把钱拿走了,
He took the money out with Anna,
所以我们可以合理地假设这和她有关。
so it's reasonable to assume it had something to do with her.
好吧,不管是什么原因,
Righty, well, whatever the reason,
联♥系♥ Rhona 告诉她我们正在调查一起双重谋杀案
get on to Rhona and tell her that we're now looking at a double murder inquiry
我觉得我们要找的凶手是同一个人。
and that I think that we're looking for the same killer for both crimes.
- 你好,乔-我要和你谈谈。
- Hi, Joe. - I need to speak to you.
好的。
OK.
我知道是谁杀了我母亲。
I know who killed my mother.
好了,进来吧,孩子。
OK. Come on in, son.
请坐。
Have a seat, if you like.
这位是 Mclntosh 探长。
This is Detective Sergeant Mclntosh.
你好。
Hiya.
我正要泡杯茶,你要吗?
I was just about to make a cup of tea. Do you want one?
好吧,你吃什么?
Right, what do you take?
牛奶。
Milk.
只要牛奶?
Just milk?
- 你不想知道吗?-当然。
- Don't you want to know? - Sure.
我只是有点担心你这么久才来告诉我们。
I'm just a wee bit concerned that it's taken you this long to come and tell us.
唐尼 · 塔洛克。
Donnie Tulloch.
唐尼 · 塔洛克?
Donnie Tulloch?
唐尼 · 塔洛克杀了你妈妈?
Donnie Tulloch killed your mum?
是的。
Yes.
这可是很严重的指控,乔。
That's a really serious allegation, Joe.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
那晚他在研究中心。
He was at the research centre that night.
当然了。
Well, of course he was.
因为舞会是为了安格斯的18岁生日派对
Cos the dance was for Angus' 18th birthday party
岛的大部分都在那里。
and most of the island was there.
大家都回家了,你妈妈才被袭击。
You know, your mum wasn't attacked until everyone had gone home.
为什么是唐尼?
So, why Donnie?
他为什么要这么做?
I mean, why would he do a thing like that?
- 他们不想让我去-谁不想?
- They didn't want me there. - Who didn't?
唐尼,还有我父母。
Donnie, and my parents.
不想让你去哪儿?
Didn't want you where?
舞会?
The dance?
他们想让我去除了那里的任何地方。
They wanted me anywhere but there.
他们有协议的。
They had an agreement.
让我远离你。
To make me stay away.
抱歉,乔,我不明白。
I'm sorry, Joe. I don't understand.
你们说好不参加舞会的?
You had an agreement to stay away from the dance?
没有。
No.
安格斯送的。
From Angus.
是的,我叫 Peter Latimer。
Yes. The name is Peter Latimer.
是的。
Yes.
一万现金。
£10,000 in cash.
你能给那只狗吃点东西吗? 我再也受不了那只大母鹿的眼睛了。
Can you give that dog something to eat? I cannae take the big doe eyes any more.
- 这是为了他好-你能带他出去走走吗?
- It's for his own good. - Can you take him for a walk or something?
说实话,我受不了。
Honestly, I cannae bear it.
来吧。
Come on.
好吧,你能不能试试..。
OK. Could you try...
Peter Latimer 医生?
Dr Peter Latimer?
唐尼和伊泽贝尔也是
So did Donnie and Isobel
把你看成是安格斯的坏榜样?
see you as being a bad influence on Angus?
是唐尼。
Donnie did.
我觉得伊泽贝尔不知道我们的事。
I don't think Isobel knew about us.
那安格斯呢?
And what about Angus?
他也这么觉得吗?
Did he feel the same way?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表