如果它们飞过岛上,他不想错过它们。
and he didn't want to miss them if they flew over the island.
显然这就是为什么他在外面待了这么久。
It's apparently why he stayed out so long...
- 等待。-他有望远镜吗?
-waiting. -Did he have binoculars?
相机? 笔记本?
A camera? Notebook?
他说他在悬崖顶上的小路上滑倒了,
He claims he slipped on a path on the cliff top,
他失去了对背包的控制,眼睁睁地看着它掉进了海里。
lost his grip on his backpack, and watched it tumble into the sea.
那他就不会知道安娜已经死了。
Well, then, he wouldn't have known that Anna was dead.
他没有给出任何迹象表明他做到了。
He gave no indication that he did.
你跟他说什么了吗?
Did you say anything to him?
他只知道中心发生了“意外”。
All he knows is that there was "an incident" at the Centre.
- 很好-我让他一个人等着
-Good. -I've asked him to wait alone
在一个阅览室里。
in one of the reading rooms for the moment.
- 好的-那我之后再跟他说
-OK. -Well, I'll speak to him after
我和安娜的家人谈过了。
I've spoken to Anna's family.
你父亲打了几个电♥话♥
Your father made a couple of calls
说只要我们需要,村庄大厅就是我们的。
and says the village hall's ours for as long as we need it.
- 太好了-你♥爸♥爸人脉很广。
-Excellent. -He's a connected man, your dad.
是啊,我想如果你住在一个有70个人的小岛上,
Yeah, well, I suppose when you live on an island with 70 people,
“联♥系♥”并不像你想的那么重要。
being "connected" isn't a bigger deal as you'd think.
而且他是个非专业的传教士,所以他有一定的..。
Plus he is the lay preacher and that gives him a certain...
身份。
status...
他确实很享受。
..which he does enjoy.
好吧,我会和弗兰克谈谈,
Right. I'll talk to Frank,
你去搜查拉蒂默的房♥间。
you search Latimer's room.
因为如果他真的杀了安娜那他几乎肯定提前离开了中心
Because if he did kill Anna, then, he almost certainly left the Centre early
这样他就能把杀死她的东西扔进大西洋,
so he could dump whatever he killed her with into the Atlantic,
但是看看能不能找到其他能把他和 Anna 联♥系♥起来的东西。
but see if you can find anything else in there that links him to Anna.
沃伦夫妇?
Mr. and Mrs. Warren?
是的,没错,如果有什么我们能做的..。
Yes, that's right. If there's anything we can do...
我的同事 McIntosh 警长
Well, at some point, my colleague Detective Sergeant McIntosh
你们得各自录口供
is going to have to take separate statements from you both
- 你昨晚在哪里-真的有必要吗?
-regarding where you were last night. -Is that really necessary?
我们整晚都在一起。
We were together the whole evening.
我们会尽快的。
We'll be as quick as we can.
谢谢 Isobel。
Thanks, Isobel.
他们都很震惊。
They're both in shock.
你回家真好,吉米。
It's good to have you home, Jimmy.
请节哀顺变。
I am sorry for your loss.
我要问你几个问题,弗兰克,
I am going to have to ask you a few questions, Frank,
我们最好现在就做。
it's probably best if we do it now.
乔,你能在外面等吗?
Joe, would you mind waiting outside?
乔。
Joe...
警♥察♥有没有说我们什么时候可以回房♥间?
Have the police given any indication when we can return to our rooms?
Tessa 需要躺下,这对我打击太大了。
Tessa needs to lie down. This has been a terrible shock.
- 她认识安娜吗-必须认识吗?
-Did she know Anna? -Did she have to?
对她的遭遇感到恐惧吗?
To be horrified by what happened to her?
警♥察♥让我们待在楼下
The police have told us to remain downstairs
除非另有说法。
until told otherwise.
你妻子想喝杯茶吗?
Would your wife like a cup of tea?
那只会让她的胃不舒服。
It would only upset her stomach.
要吃点什么吗,我可以给她做个三明治。
Something to eat? I could make her a sandwich.
谢谢,我怀疑她会小声点。
Thanks, I doubt she would keep it down.
我才不会往里面塞满海雀屎。
I wasn't going to fill it full of puffin shit...
你这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥。
you supercilious arse.
你最后一次见到你妻子是什么时候?
When was the last time that you saw your wife?
我睡觉的时候。
When I turned in.
那是什么时候? 你记得吗?
At what time was that? Can you remember?
- 大概一点-舞会结束了吗?
-About one. -Was the dance finished by then?
大家都回家了吗?
Had everybody gone home?
但据你所知,到了下午一点,
But by one o'clock, as far as you know,
唯一留在中心的人
the only people who were left at the Centre
就是在这里生活和工作的人。
were the people who were living and working here.
据我所知是的。
As far as I know.
这些人中没有一个
And none of those people
会有任何理由袭击你的妻子吗?
would have had any reason to attack your wife?
她是我的妻子。
She was my wife.
我应该保护她的。
I should have protected her.
你能帮我说出那些人的名字吗?
Can you name those people for me?
对不起,弗兰克,我知道这很不近人情,
I'm sorry, Frank, I know this is insensitive,
但我必须要问。
but I just have to ask...
要喝杯水什么的吗?
Can I get you a glass of water or something?
没有。
No.
- 不,不,我没事-好吧。
-No, no, I'm fine. -OK.
你想让我说出住在这里的人的名字,好吗。
You want me to name the people who were staying here, OK.
- 好的,谢谢-好的。
-Yes, please. -OK.
是我自己,安娜,
It was myself, Anna,
我们的儿子,乔。
our son, Joe...
Peter Latimer Finlay Caulfield.
Peter Latimer. Finlay Caulfield.
比尔 · 沃伦和他的妻子,
Bill Warren and his wife,
在他们结婚纪念日给他一个惊喜。
who turned up to surprise him on their wedding anniversary.
- 好吗?-谢谢。
-OK? -Thank you.
你经常比你妻子早睡吗?
Did you often go to bed before your wife?
如果不投入时间,你不可能在自己的领域成为杰出人物。
You don't become pre-eminent in your field without putting in the hours.
所以她工作很努力?
So she worked hard?
非常难。
Ferociously hard.
你讨厌这样吗?
Did you resent that?
在我们的领域,
In our field,
我们不怨恨那些更聪明的人
we don't resent those who are cleverer
或者比我们更有洞察力。
or more insightful than us.
我们为此鼓掌,我们为此感激。
We applaud it, we're grateful for it.
因为到最后,它会推动我们前进。
Cos in the end, it moves us all forward.
所以是因为她的工作时间,你们才分开睡的?
So it was because of her hours then that you slept apart?
不要把你的时间浪费在解读上。
Don't waste your time by reading anything into that.
我们的婚姻很好。
Our marriage was fine.
你跟安娜道晚安的时候她在哪里?
So where was Anna when you said good night to her?
在实验室,工作..。
In the lab, working...
和 Peter Latimer 一起。
..with Peter Latimer.
工作?
Working?
恕我直言,你不是应该找人谈谈吗
With all due respect, shouldn't you be talking to somebody
她被杀的时候,谁不在他们的床上?
who wasn't in their bed when she was killed?
我是说,那不是更有用吗?
I mean, wouldn't that be more useful?
你妻子有没有什么不寻常的地方
Was there anything unusual in your wife working
- 和彼得 · 拉蒂默在一起吗-没什么不寻常的。
-with Peter Latimer late? -There was nothing unusual.
她负责这里所有的研究。
She oversaw all the research here.
他是个研究生。
And he's a postgraduate student.
没错,所以你把..。
Right, so you locked up...
是的。
Yes.
你跟你妻子说晚安。
..and you said good night to your wife...
是的。
Yes.
然后你就上♥床♥睡觉了。
..and you went to bed.
是的。
Yes.
现在,在我之前去找出是谁杀了她。
Now, go on and find out who killed her before I do.
不好意思..。
Excuse me...
- 桑迪-病理学家看了你的照片,
-Sandy... -The pathologist's had a look at your photographs,
她给你找到了一个可能的死因。
she's got a possible cause of death for you.
硬膜外出血,
Extradural haemorrhage,
是因为太阳穴受到打击
it's caused when a blow to the temple
会损伤到达大脑顶部的血管。
damages blood vessels running to the top of the brain.
这会导致颅内出血。
This results in bleeding within the skull.
如果不加以控制,它只会把大脑往下推
And if left unchecked, it simply pushes the brain down
穿过颅骨底部进入脊柱顶部。
through the base of the skull and into the top of the spinal column.
所以大脑的底部控制着呼吸
So it's the base of the brain that controls the breathing
当它被压扁的时候,它就停止工作了。
and when it's squashed, it just simply stops working.
Anna 的通话记录有消息了吗?
Any word on Anna's phone records yet?
希望现在就能到我这里。
Hopefully on there way to me now.
好吧。
All right.
在我们等待的时候,我有几个名字
While we're waiting, I have a couple of names
- 我想让你查一下 PNC-好的。
-that I want you to run through the PNC. -OK.
弗兰克 · 布莱克博士,
A Dr. Frank Blake,
生物名誉教授伯明翰大学。
Emeritus Professor of Biology at Birmingham University.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表