{喊声和笑声]
{SHOUTS AND LAUGHTER]
[笑声和喊声]
[THEY LAUGH AND SHOUT]
喔!
Woo!
姑娘们,我们把它们推到这儿来好吗?
Shall we shove them up here, lasses?
还有你的丈夫。
["And there's your husband to be."]
约翰在现实生活中看起来更好,真的。
John looks better in real life. Honest.
至少肌肉更多了。
More muscles, at least.
来吧,我们去喝一杯吧?
Come on. Shall we get a drink down her?
[欢呼声]
[CHEERING]
来吧。
Come on.
杰瑞 · 马卡姆,你怎么来了?
["Jerry Markham. What're you doing here?"]
希望能请你喝一杯。
Buying you a drink, hopefully.
很抱歉自从弗兰的葬礼后就没见过你了。
["I'm sorry I haven't seen you since Fran's funeral."]
不,没关系,你是个大忙人
["No, it's OK. You're a busy man"]
伦敦也不在这条路上。
["and London's not exactly down the road."]
我想念她,她让在报社工作变得很有趣。
I miss her. She made working at the Gazette fun.
那 Cassie 呢? 她现在应该15岁了。
What about Cassie? She must be about 15 by now.
16岁,她今晚和邓肯在一起。
["16. She's staying with Duncan tonight."]
他们相处得好吗?
Are they getting on better?
你从不停下来,对吧? 这就像是面试。
["You never stop, you, do you? It's like an interview here."]
抱歉,习惯了。
Sorry. Force of habit.
你在这里干什么?
So, what you doing up here?
你只是起来看看你的家人,搬回来,你在做什么?
Are you just up to see your folks, moving back up, what you doing?
只是来看看我的家人。
Just up to see my folks.
是啊,我也这么想。
Aye. No, I thought so.
这地方已经不适合你了,不是吗
["Kind of outgrown this place, haven't you? [DOOR OPENS]"]
对你这样的人来说,没有足够的故事
No enough juicy stories for somebody like you up here. [WOMEN CHEER]
我可不这么认为。
["I wouldn't say that."]
你在下面遇到什么人了吗?
Have you met anybody down there?
-亲吻新娘 -亲吻新娘 ?
Pound to kiss the bride. Pound to kiss the bride?
你有一磅吗?
You got a pound?
拜托,看看她,多漂亮啊。
["Oh, come on, look at her. She's gorgeous."]
没有? 好吧,继续。
No? OK, moving on.
我们的钱怎么了?
["What's up with our money?"]
再来一杯吗?
You want another?
如果你愿意,可以把车留在我家。
You can leave the car at mine if you want.
不,我最好不要。我今晚有一些电子邮件要处理。
["No, I'd better not. I've got some e-mails to do tonight."]
但是,很高兴见到你,吉米。
["But, look, It's great to see you, Jimmy."]
希望我们能在我回南方之前见个面?
["Hopefully we'll hook up before I head back south, eh?"]
当然,随时都可以,给我打电话。
Aye, sure. Any time you like. Just gimme a call.
HEN 党: 嘻嘻,万岁!
HEN PARTY: Hip-hip, hooray!
万岁,万岁!
Hip-hip, hooray!
万岁,万岁!
Hip-hip, hooray!
在下面!
Down there!
电话铃声
PHONE RINGS
勒威克站。
Lerwick station.
[模糊的警用无线电]
[INDISTINCT POLICE RADIO]
桑迪这周要参加刑事调查局考试吗?
Sandy taking the CID exam this week?
他觉得自己准备好了。
["Thinks he's ready, aye."]
Skellwick 路上发生了一起事故。
["There's been an accident on the Skellwick road."]
司机当场死亡。
Driver died at the scene.
我觉得是杰瑞 · 马卡姆。
I think it was Jerry Markham.
还有其他人参与吗?
There anybody else involved?
不确定。
Not sure.
对。
Right.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
上面有些碎玻璃。
["There's some broken glass up there."]
他一定是失控了,然后掉头了。
He must have lost control and spun off.
死因呢?
Cause of death?
抱歉,我把 X 光眼镜落在家里了。
Sorry, I left my x-ray specs at home.
请随意帮忙。
Feel free to help.
你得把这个可怜的人抬上去。
["You'll need to get the poor man on a slab."]
尽快。
As soon as we can.
如果这能安慰你的话,吉米,我会说他当场死亡。
["If it's any consolation, Jimmy, I'd say he died instantly."]
有什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
路上没有刹车痕迹。
["There's no skid marks on the road."]
他没刹车。
["He didn't brake."]
这块玻璃是刹车灯上的。
This glass is from brake lights.
所以我认为他是被人从背后袭击的。
["So I'm thinking he's been hit from behind."]
我们要离开致命事故现场吗?
Are we looking at leaving the scene of a fatal accident, then?
把它封起来。
Tape it off.
再问问 Renwick 和 Munro
["And check with Renwick and Munro's"]
看看有没有人把损坏的车送来修理。
["and see if anybody's brought in a damaged vehicle for repairs."]
然后让其他人去查附近的农场和车库
And then get someone else to check nearby crofts and garages
看看有没有人把损坏的车藏起来。
["to see if anybody's hiding a damaged vehicle."]
长官,一定是他下山的时候掉下来的。
Sir. Must have fallen out as he came down the hill.
- 很好,看看还能找到什么-好的。
Good. See what else you can find. Will do.
你跟他很熟吗?
Did you know him well?
哦,我们失去了联系,但是,是的。
["Och, we'd lost touch but, aye."]
是的。
Aye, I did.
铃声叮当
BELL TINKLES
吉米。
Jimmy.
是你自己,你好吗?
["It's yourself. How are you?"]
怎么了?
["What's wrong?"]
吉米 · 佩雷斯,好久不见。
["Jimmy Perez. Haven't seen you for as long."]
我是为杰瑞的事来的。
["I'm here about Jerry."]
不如你等等,我看看他醒了没?
["Well, why don't you wait and I'll see if he's up?"]
玛丽亚,我不认为这是一次社交拜访。
["Maria, I don't think this is a social call..."]
是吗,吉米?
is it, Jimmy?
很抱歉告诉你们这些
["I'm so sorry to have to tell you both this"]
但杰瑞昨晚出了车祸
but Jerry was involved in an accident last night
他被杀了。
["and he's been killed."]
她倒抽了一口冷气
SHE GASPS
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
哦,我的..。
Oh, my...
她哭了
SHE WAILS
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦,不,上帝!
Oh, no, God!
不!
No!
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
在另一个房间里大声哭泣
LOUD SOBBING IN OTHER ROOM
门开了
DOOR OPENS
我现在该怎么办?
What do I do now?
我不知道我该怎么办,我已经打电话给医生了,亚当。
["I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I've phoned the doctor, Adam."]
他要来看她,是的。
["He's going to come and see her. Aye."]
镇静剂之类的。
A sedative...or something.
亚当,你最后一次见杰瑞是什么时候?
Adam, when was the last time you saw Jerry?
昨天他问我能不能带他去费尔黑德航站楼。
Yesterday he asked if I could get him into the Fairhead Terminal.
我在那里有熟人,所以我去了。
I had some contacts there, so I did.
那是我们最后一次见到他。
That was the last we saw of him.
即使那样,我也不知道他走了直到我看到他的笔记本不见了。
["Even then, I didn't know he'd gone until I saw his laptop was missing."]
他实际上很喜欢那个东西。
He was practically attached to that thing.
你知道他为什么想去费尔黑德吗?
Do you know why he wanted into the Fairhead?
他没说,我猜他在研究什么。
["He didn't say. I suppose he was working on something."]
他设计了这个..。
["He'd set up this..."]
调查网站。
investigative website.
他在伦敦的时候我们很担心他,
We worried about him when he was in London,
但不是在这里。
but not here.
在这里,我们希望他是安全的。
Here, we expected him to be safe.
授权进行侵入式监视。
Authorising intrusive surveillance.
谁是授权人员?
Who is the authorising officer?
如果你连这个都做不好,你就永远通不过刑事调查局的考试。
["You'll never pass the CID exam if you can't get that right."]
Sandy 你在现场找到笔记本电脑了吗?
Sandy, did you find a laptop at the scene?
没有,只有电话,严重损坏,没有近期通话记录。
No. Just the phone. Badly damaged. No record of recent calls.
但是有这些。
But there are these.
拯救声音抗议活动的录像
Video footage from the Save The Sound protest
反对斯托恩天然气公司想要建设的管道。
against the pipeline Storne Gas wants to build.
拯救声音! 拯救声音! 拯救声音!
CHANTING: Save the sound! Save the sound! Save the sound!
别发出声音!
Save the sound!
还有一堆照片。
["And there's a bunch of photos, too."]
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表