海岸警卫队把彼得・拉蒂默送回勒威克了吗?
The coastguard get Peter Latimer back to Lerwick OK?
对,还有安娜的尸体。
Yeah. Anna's body too.
他现在应该躺在医院的病床上了。
He'll be in a hospital bed by now.
我是说,看看这个。
I mean, look at this.
你觉得那像什么?
What does that look like to you?
好像有什么东西从里面被拖出来了。
Like something was dragged from here inside.
是啊,我也这么想。
Yeah, that's what I think.
很难说。
Hard to tell.
很难说。
Hard to tell.
Burgh Road.
Burgh Road.
教堂道。
Church Road.
教堂路2号♥摄影机。
Church Road camera 2.
商业街。
Commercial Street.
Burgh Road
Burgh Road,
教堂路,教堂路2号♥摄影机。
Church Road, Church Road camera 2.
商业街,关掉摄像头。
Commercial Street. Camera down.
是医院打来的。
That was the hospital.
是拉蒂莫,他的情况在恶化。
It's Latimer. His condition's deteriorating.
我想你最好快点下去。
I think you'd better get down there, quick.
三,四,五。
Three, four, five.
一,二..。
One, two...
四,五。
Four, five.
一,二..。
One, two...
他们一定知道飞机什么时候能再飞起来。
They must have some idea when planes can fly again.
亲爱的,求你了。
Darling, please.
耐心点。
Patience.
你没事的,你有工作要忙。
You're fine. You have your work to distract you.
你没带书或者..。
Did you not bring a book or...
我为什么要带本书?
Why would I bring a book?
我是来找比尔的。
I came here to see Bill.
在我们的结婚纪念日。
On our anniversary.
这里有很多书,如果你想..。
There's plenty of books here if you want to...
他们不全是关于鸟的。
They're not all about birds.
有人留下了达芬奇密♥码♥。
Somebody left their Da Vinci Code.
托什。
Tosh...
那是拉蒂默的。
That's Latimer's.
- 确定?-嗯。
- Sure? - Mm-hm.
我搜查他房♥间的时候发现的。
It was there when I searched his room.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
他拿着满满一盆威士忌出来了
He came out here with a hipflask full of whisky
然后在路上抽着烟睡着了?
and then fell asleep with a cigarette on the go?
我有个叔叔也做过类似的东西。
I had an uncle who did something similar with a chip pan.
他差点把自己烤焦了。
He nearly burnt himself to a crisp.
现在只允许烤箱准备。
He's only allowed oven-ready now.
你还想和芬恩利谈谈吗?
Do you still want to talk to Finlay?
赞成。
Aye.
还有其他的。
And the rest.
弗兰克袭击他之后,
After Frank attacked him,
你以为他会为了自己的安全留在这里。
you'd have thought he'd have stayed in here for his own safety.
他可以在这里喝酒,他可以在这里抽烟。
He could drink in here. He could smoke in here.
他解除了警报。
He's disabled the alarm.
昨天那么多仇恨,你为什么还要冒险
So after all the aggro yesterday, why would you put yourself at risk again
然后穿过半个岛,在一个又冷又黑的小屋里痛饮一番。
and tramp half way across the island to booze it up in a cold, dark hut.
- 这说不通啊-他一定是去见什么人了。
- It doesn't make sense. - He must have gone there to meet someone.
长官..。
Sir...
Peter Latimer 刚死了。
Peter Latimer's just died.
他心脏骤停,无法复苏。
He went into cardiac arrest and couldn't be resuscitated.
他们正在安排转移尸体。
They're making arrangements to move the body now.
好的。
OK.
在此之前,让柯拉检查一下尸体
Before they do, have Cora examine the body
要求他们加快取证速度。
and request that they fast-track the forensics.
我现在就给她打电♥话♥。
I'll call her now.
Peter Latimer 刚刚死了。
Peter Latimer just died.
两名同事在相隔不到24小时的可疑情况下被杀。
Two work colleagues killed in suspicious circumstances less than 24 hours apart.
我知道。
I know.
Anna 被袭击的时候,没有防御伤。
And when Anna was attacked, there were no defensive wounds.
没人听见。
Nobody heard a thing.
我觉得这里的人知道的比他们透露的多得多。
And I think people here know a lot more than they're letting on.
你觉得是同一个人干的吗?
You think it's the same person involved in both deaths?
也许吧。
Maybe.
除非拉蒂莫是安娜的复仇杀手。
Unless Latimer's a revenge killing for Anna.
但在和 Cora 谈过之前,我们不能操之过急。
But we shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves until we've spoken to Cora.
与此同时,我们应该和她的跟踪狂谈谈。
And in the meantime we should be talking to her stalker.
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
弗兰克不在,乔昨晚就失踪了。
Frank's not here. Joe's been missing since last night.
芬利,我想和你私下谈谈。
Finlay, I'd like a word with you in private, please.
在阅览室。
In the reading room.
弗兰克一回来就告诉他我想见他。
As soon as Frank gets back, tell him I want to see him.
我想... 为我昨天的行为道歉。
I would like to... apologise for my behaviour yesterday.
你真伟大。
That's very big of you.
你知道你可能会面临妨碍司法公正的指控吗?
You know you're probably facing a charge of obstruction?
你设法进入了存储卡,然后呢?
You managed to access the memory card, then?
最终,是的。
Eventually, yes.
真是大开眼界。
It was quite an eye-opener.
- 你能理解我的反应-我不在乎你的反应。
- You can understand my reaction. - I don't care about your reaction.
我更担心的是你的行为。
I'm far more concerned about your behaviour in the first place.
因为你有上百张安娜・布莱克的照片。
Because you've got hundreds of photographs of Anna Blake.
你不能总是控制自己对别人的感觉。
Well, you can't always control how you feel about people.
你对她有什么感觉?
How did you feel about her?
我..。
I...
- 我是说,你爱她吗,你恨她吗?-我崇拜她。
- I mean, did you love her, did you hate her? - I worshipped her.
我只是想成为她生活的一部分。
I just wanted to be part of her life.
为了接近她。
To be close to her.
照片是我唯一的选择。
The photographs were the only option available to me.
那不是真的。
That's not really true.
她可以拥有任何她想要的男人。
She could have any man she wanted.
你可以想象她会怎么看待我这样的人。
You can imagine what she'd make of an advance from the likes of me.
好的。
OK.
那吉娜呢?
What about Gina?
她怎么了?
What about her?
你知道吗?
You know about that?
我绝不会伤害 Anna 也绝不会伤害 Gina。
I never would have hurt Anna and I never hurt Gina.
- 不过你吓到吉娜了-不,我只是在逗她。
- You scared Gina, though. - No, I was teasing her.
我想让她知道她有个秘密仰慕者。
I wanted her to know she had a secret admirer.
她不想要。
She didn't want one.
我很确定安娜 · 布莱克也不知道。
And I'm very sure that neither did Anna Blake.
请坐。
Take a seat.
我想知道你昨晚到底在哪里。
I'd like to know exactly where you were last night.
我就在这附近。
I was around here.
说具体点。
Be more specific.
我当时在小教堂。
I was at the chapel.
多久?
For how long?
我大概六点到的。
I got there about six.
我八点半左右离开的。
And I left at around 8:30.
- 八点半左右?-是的。
- Around 8:30? - Yeah.
我没看表。
Well, I wasn't looking at my watch.
你为什么待了这么久?
Why did you stay so long?
我在为安娜祈祷。
I was praying for Anna.
先生?
Sir?
你最好跟我说实话。
You'd better be telling me the truth.
Bill 和 Tessa 给对方提供了不在场证明,他们当时在房♥间里。
Bill and Tessa have given each other an alibi. They were together in their room.
很方便。
That's very handy.
我有点同情他们。
I feel a bit sorry for them.
某个结婚纪念日。
Some wedding anniversary.
我想这不是你叫我来的原因吧?你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥来了。他说弗兰克在小教堂。
- I take it that's not why you called me out here? - Your dad called. He said Frank's at the chapel.
很受欢迎的地方。
Popular place.
他很担心他,他说天一亮就到了。
He's worried about him. He said he's been there since first light.
嗨,乔。
Hi, Joe.
- 安格斯在吗-不在。
- Is Angus in? - No, he's not.
是真的吗?
Is that the truth?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表