你能告诉我吉娜在哪吗?
Could you tell me where I might find Gina?
她在那边。
She's over there.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
吉娜?
Gina?
威尔逊警探,我能和你谈谈吗?
Detective Constable Wilson. Might I have a word?
谈什么?
What about?
Finlay Caulfield.
Finlay Caulfield.
也许我们可以坐下来,如果你有时间的话?
Maybe we could take a seat, if you have minute?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我很抱歉这样提起过去。
I'm sorry for bringing up the past like this.
没关系,你想知道什么?
It's all right, what do you want to know?
你和芬恩利是在图书馆的单身俱乐部认识的吗?
You met Finlay at a singles club, here at the library?
没错。
That's right.
你出去约会了?
And you went out on a date?
只是喝一杯,真的。
Just a drink, really.
之后我就没兴趣见他了,
I wasn't interested in seeing him after that,
所以我轻轻地敲了敲它的头。
so I gently knocked it on the head.
男人的自尊心容易受伤。
The male ego does bruise easily.
但那时候,他有你的邮箱地址,对吗?
But by that time, he had your e-mail address, is that right?
是的,那是个错误。
Yep, that was a mistake.
然后他就开始纠缠你?
And he started pestering you?
他想再见我一面。
He wanted to see me again.
我一直拒绝,直到邮件停止。
I just kept saying no till the e-mails stopped.
然后,一个月后,
Then, after a month,
我开始收到不同地址的邮件。
I started getting e-mails from a different address.
每一个都没有文字,但有不同的附件。
Each one wordless, but with a different attachment.
吉娜,附件里有什么?
Gina, what was in the attachments?
我生活的照片。
Photographs of me going about my life.
你知道的,很正常,但是很诡异。
You know, normal stuff. But it was creepy.
我完全不知道他那样看着我。
I was completely unaware he was watching me like that.
他威胁过你吗?
Did he ever threaten you physically?
没有,从来没有。
No. Never.
现在,没有邮件了?
And now, no more e-mails?
不,谢天谢地。
No, thankfully.
你觉得他们为什么停下了?
Why do you think they stopped?
那么... 她的回答是什么?
So... What was her answer?
她说在收到
She said that after receiving
警♥察♥因骚扰她而发出警告,
a police caution for harassing her,
她听说他出城了
she'd heard he left town
在费尔岛的研究中心工作。
for the job on Fair Isle at the Research Centre.
对。
Right.
干得好,桑迪。
That's great work, Sandy.
你有没有听说 Anna Blake 和 Peter Latimer
Have you heard anything yet about where Anna Blake and Peter Latimer
查看他们的..。
checked into for their...
秘密教程?
..secret tutorial?
还没有,但需要一段时间
Not yet, but it'll take a while
每个人都可以查看他们的记录。
for everyone to check their records.
好吧,记住他们可能用了
OK, well, just remember they might've used
假名,所以当你在等待一些事情发生的时候,
false names, so while you're waiting for something to happen,
开始查监控录像
start trawling through the CCTV
在他们进出廷沃尔的航♥班♥时间之间。
between the times of their flights in and out of Tingwall.
- 好的-任何有用的信息
-Will do. -Anything that will help
在拉蒂默的律师来之前帮他让他招供
help get a confession out of Latimer before his solicitor arrives
会很棒的。
is going to be great.
因为,你知道,有70个灵魂在一个非常小的岛上,
Because, you know, there are 70 souls on a very small island,
珊蒂,其中一个是杀人犯,大家都很害怕。
Sandy, and one of them is a murderer. People are getting scared.
好吗? 再见。
OK? Bye then.
好的,把 Finlay Caulfield 带来,好吗?
Right, bring me Finlay Caulfield, will you?
芬利?
Finlay?
芬利?
Finlay?
嗨,爸爸。
Hi, Dad.
我今天很想你。
I missed you today.
- 我也想你-我很抱歉。
-I missed you too. -I am sorry about that.
没关系,你控制不了。
It's OK. You can't help it.
我会补偿你的。
I'll make it up to you.
你不必这么做。
You don't have to.
Cas 你知道..。
Cas, did you know...
乔昨晚要回岛上吗?
that Joe was coming back to the island last night?
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I?
没有,我只是觉得他可能会提起
Well, no, I just thought maybe he might of mentioned it
脸书,推特或者..。
on Facebook or Twitter or...
好吧,我们都知道这是仅有的两个社交网站
OK, we both know they are the only two social networking sites
你听说过的。
you've ever heard of.
我知道乔,但我们不是真正的朋友。
I know Joe, but we're not really friends.
问问你父亲什么时候要茶?
Ask your father when they want their tea?
南想知道你什么时候想..。
Nan wants to know what time you want to...
搞什么鬼... ?
What in God's name...?
托什!
Tosh?!
那是什么声音?
What was that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们可以去看看路虎。
We can go and have a look in the Land Rover.
我们没有钥匙,我也找不到任何人。
We don't have a key. And I can't find anyone.
我们在费尔岛,钥匙会打开。
We're on Fair Isle... Keys'll be in the ignition.
听起来像是从唐尼布鲁克传来的。
It sounded like it came from Donnybrook.
我不是在这里长大的,记得吗? 少说点具体的!
I didn't grow up here, remember? Be less specific!
那边。
That way.
托什,小心点。
Tosh, be careful.
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
爸爸,别动。
Dad, stay where you are.
怎么了? 发生什么事了?
What is it? What's happened?
是谁?
Who is it?
是 Peter Latimer。
It's Peter Latimer.
他没有呼吸了。
He's not breathing.
我的天啊!
Oh, dear God!
你们有没有查出是谁杀了她?
Are you any closer to finding out who actually killed her?
我是说,这是个岛,能有多难?
I mean, it's an island, how difficult can it be?
为了这块小石头,吉米,
For the sake of this wee lump of rock, Jimmy,
抓住这个人。
catch this person.
我绝不会伤害 Anna 也绝不会伤害 Gina。
I never would have hurt Anna and I never hurt Gina.
不过吓到吉娜了。
Scared Gina though.
怎么回事,你为什么要审问唐尼?
What's going on? Why did you question Donnie?
跟我说说 Joe Blake 现在。
Talk to me about Joe Blake. Now.
- 我要和你谈谈-好的。
-I need to speak to you. -OK.
我知道是谁杀了我母亲。
I know who killed my mother.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表