看来马卡姆在他的手机上安装了一个叫做 Veeccryption 的应用。
Appears Markham had an app installed on his mobile called Veecryption.
我问过数位鑑识了
I checked with Digital Forensics and if both the caller
而接收器有它,你不会看到一个电话号码或身份证。
["and the receiver have it, you won't see a phone number or ID."]
它对对话和数据进行加密以保证安全。
It encrypts the conversation and the data to keep it secure.
喜欢他的隐私吗?
Liked his privacy, then?
电脑上有什么发现吗?
Any news on the laptop?
还没有,但我们昨晚派了一辆小巴满岛跑。
Not yet. But we do have a minibus all over the island last night.
Evie Watt 的母鸡派对,他们可能看到了什么。
["Evie Watt's hen party. They might have seen something."]
好的。结账。你可以在自己的时间学习吗?
OK. Check. And can you study in your own time please?
Reeves 警官?
Officer Reeves?
坠机造成的伤害,你是对的。
The crashing damage - you were right.
在你看来,我总是对的。
["I'm always right, according to you."]
他背后中了两枪。
He was hit from behind, twice.
我还在地毯上发现了油漆的斑点。
And I found flecks of paint on the floor mat.
我去分析一下,好的。
["I'll get it analysed. OK."]
你介意吗,我对狗过敏,可以出去吗?
["Do you mind, I'm allergic to dogs, could it go outside?"]
比利,你能把狗带出去吗?
Billy, can you take the dog out?
狗叫声
DOG WHINES
来吧... 来吧..。
Come on... Come on...
你需要什么吗,我能做什么吗?
Is there anything you need, is there anything I can do?
我们没事。
["We're fine."]
我们只需要继续准备葬礼。
We just need to get on and make arrangements for the funeral.
释放尸体的时间会推迟,
["There's going to be a delay releasing the body,"]
因为看起来好像杰瑞是故意冲出公路的。
because it looks as though Jerry was deliberately run off the road.
你能想到什么人
Is there anyone you can think of
谁会有理由伤害杰瑞呢?
who would have had a reason to harm Jerry?
没有。
No.
我是说,他在报社的时候呢?
I mean, what about when he was at the Gazette?
岛上有他惹恼的人吗?
Is there anyone on the islands that he upset or...?
有一件事..。
There was one thing...
私人的,跟报纸没关系。
personal, not to do with the paper.
亚当,这无关紧要。
["Adam, it's not relevant."]
什么不相关,亚当?
["So, what isn't relevant, Adam?"]
杰瑞和一个来自 Skellwick 的年轻女孩交往过。
Jerry had a relationship with a young girl from Skellwick.
她怀孕了,她的家人很难过。
She got pregnant. Her family were upset.
他声称不知道是不是他的。
["He claimed he didn't know if it was his or not."]
你觉得怎么样?
And what do you think?
事实是..。
The truth is...
Evie 是个出身良好的好女孩。
Evie was a nice girl from a sheltered background.
我觉得她不会在这种事情上撒谎。
["I don't think she would have lied about something like that."]
那是 Evie Watt 吗?
Is that Evie Watt?
没错 Cameron Watt 的女人。
["That's right. Cameron Watt's girl."]
杰瑞离开后,她失去了孩子。
After Jerry left, she lost the baby.
卡梅伦都快疯了。
Cameron was beside himself.
气氛非常糟糕。
It left a very bad atmosphere.
- Jerry 从没跟你和 Fran 说过?-没有。
Jerry never spoke to you and Fran about it? No.
我听说她要结婚了?
["I hear she's getting married?"]
是的,给约翰,约翰 · 亨德森。
Aye, to John, John Henderson.
他是费尔黑德的飞行员。
["He's a pilot at Fair Head."]
他妻子几年前去世了。
His wife died a few years back.
他是个好人。
["He's a good man."]
你说得对,这可能不重要。
["Well, you're right, I mean, it's probably not important."]
钟声
CLOCK CHIMES
签署请愿书! 拯救声音! 拯救声音! 签署请愿书!
Sign the petition! Save the Sound! Save The Sound! Sign the petition!
首先,女士们先生们
["'First of all, ladies and gentlemen,'"]
感谢大家今天的到来
["I'd like to thank you all for coming here today"]
斯通煤气公司介绍拟建新管道。
["for Storne Gas' presentation of the proposed new pipeline."]
我们斯托恩天然气公司希望设得兰群岛人民知道
We, at Storne Gas, want the people of Shetland to know
我们已经非常小心了。
that great care has been taken...
我不知道你对环境这么感兴趣。
["Didn't know you were interested in the environment."]
只是观察,雷吉。
Just observing, Reg.
. . 尽可能少的干扰。
..with as little disruption as possible.
现在,连接这个新油田和大陆的成本
Now, the cost of linking this new oil field to the mainland
估计是十亿,而且是很大一笔钱
is estimated at one billion and a great deal of that money
将进入当地经济,新的工作机会。
will go into the local economy - new jobs...
掌声
APPLAUSE
新酒店。
..new hotels...
如果管道出了问题怎么办?
["And what if there's a pipeline failure?"]
大声点,我听不见!
["Speak up! Can't hear you!"]
安德鲁,闭嘴!
Andrew, shush!
如果有..。
["What happens if there's..."]
我女儿想说的是这件事会发生什么
What my daughter is trying to say is what happens in the event
管道故障和蒸汽云的点火?
of a pipeline failure and the ignition of a vapour cloud?
管道周围100米内的任何人都可能丧命。
Anybody within 100 metres of that pipeline could be killed.
现在... 难道 Skellwick 人民就应该忍受这一切吗?
Now... Are the people of Skellwick just supposed to live with that?
我们已经有了天然气管道,不需要更多了。
["We have gas pipelines already, we don't need any more."]
或者另一家天然气公司!
Or another gas company, for that matter!
耶!
ALL: Yeah!
我们计划大部分时间挖地道。
["We're planning to tunnel underground for the most part."]
绝对安全。
It will be perfectly safe.
大部分时间?
For the most part?
如果我们得到了达尔豪西先生的土地,
["Well, if we acquire Mr Dalhousie's land,"]
我们可以沿着湖底铺设管道
we can run the pipeline along the bottom of the loch
然后穿山隧道到达终点站。
and then tunnel across the hills to the terminal.
没人会知道水管在那里。
No-one will even know the pipe is there.
海岸线应该受到保护。
The coastline should be protected.
我们需要的是波能,不是气体!
We need wave power, not gas!
就我而言,这个气田具有国家重要性。
As far as I am concerned, this gas field is of national importance.
委员会有权批准另一条陆上管道!
The Council has every right to approve another onshore pipeline!
这整个项目需要回到绘图板!
This entire project needs to go back to the drawing board!
拜托,卡梅伦,活在现实世界里,好吗?
Oh, come on, Cameron, live in the real world, will you?
大喊大叫
SHOUTING
我们需要发起一个请愿活动,提高公众意识,
We need to get a petition going, raise awareness,
让整个岛都跟在我们后面确保达尔豪西不会屈服。
["get the entire island behind us, and make sure Dalhousie doesn't cave in."]
没错,斯通煤气公司确实想要达尔豪斯的土地但如你所见,
["It's true, Storne Gas does want Dalhousie's land, but as you can see,"]
我们毫无保留地给了他一个非常公平的报价。
["we've made no bones about it, and we've made him a very fair offer."]
他拒绝了吗?
Which he refused?
是的,但这是谈判技巧,他会卖的。
["He did. But it's a bargaining technique. He'll sell."]
最后,每个人都卖出去了。
In the end, everyone sells.
金钱太诱人,生活太艰辛。
The money too tempting, the way of life too hard.
也许对他来说不是,我是说,他一辈子都住在那里。
["Maybe not for him. I mean, he's lived there all his life."]
生意失败了,他拖欠了抵押贷款。
["The business is failing, he's defaulted on his mortgage."]
如果他付不出钱,银行就会收回并卖给它喜欢的任何人。
["If he can't pay, the bank will repossess and sell to whoever it pleases."]
你怎么知道他的抵押信息?
And how do you know about his mortgage details?
这不是秘密。
["It's no secret."]
- 拯救声音基金会在经济上帮助他-是吗?
The Save The Sound Fund are helping him financially. And they are?
Evie Watt 和她爸爸,她的未婚夫 John Henderson 也帮忙。
Evie Watt and her dad. Her fiance, John Henderson, helps out too.
这是家事。
["It's a family affair."]
你为什么需要达尔豪斯的土地?
["Why do you need Dalhousie's land anyway?"]
你就不能围着他转吗?
["Can't you just build round him?"]
任何其他路线都离当地村庄太近了。
Any other route would be too close to the local village.
这些说法一定很痛苦。
Must be a pain, these claims.
他们会影响你的规划许可,不是吗?
They could affect your planning permission, no?
如果他们是真的,但他们不是。
["If they were true, but they're not."]
这也不是大公司第一次尝试了
["Well, it wouldn't be the first time a big company has tried"]
给达尔豪斯先生这样的人施加压力。
to put pressure on someone like Mr Dalhousie, though.
这样的索赔会让你和我们的律师共处一室,
Claims like that will have you in a room with our lawyers,
相信我,你不会想那样的,他们很强硬。
["and trust me, you don't want that. They play hardball."]
强硬手段? 什么意思?
Hardball? What, is that like shinty or something?
你跟杰瑞 · 马卡姆谈过这事吗,杰瑞 · 马卡姆?
Did you talk to Jerry Markham about this? Jerry Markham?
是的,他是个记者,从伦敦来的。
["Yeah, he's a journalist, from London."]
不,我不这么认为,也许我忘了。
["No. Don't think so. Maybe I forgot."]
我和一些记者谈过这个问题。
I have spoken to a few journalists about this.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
伊维。
Evie...
伊维 · 瓦特?
Evie Watt?
我是佩雷斯探长。
["I'm DI Perez, erm..."]
我能载你一程吗?
Could I give you a lift somewhere?
不需要证件,我知道你是谁。
No need for ID, I know who you are.
杰瑞 · 马卡姆在家的时候和你联系过吗?
Did Jerry Markham ever get in contact with you when he was home?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表