剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表
秘密关卡
第一季第十四集
王者荣耀:万物之道
乖乖闭上眼睛
Just keep your eyes closed.
不会有事的
It's going to be all right.
我被一个活生生的城市变成了孤儿
I was orphaned by a living city.
它瞬息万变 永不停歇
Ever changing, always in motion.
由名为“天宫”的巨型机器控制着
A city controlled by a great machine. The Tiangong.
这座城市本该关心和保护我们
The city is supposed to care for and protect us...
停下
但情况不对
...but something is wrong.
统治城市的机械头脑已然走向衰败
The mechanical mind that rules the city is failing.
一个将一切视为游戏的疯癫神明
A mad god, for whom everything is just a game,
固守在天宫的宫墙之内
fortified within the Palace of the Tiangong.
人该如何报复神
How do you take revenge on a god?
不 小子 千万别进去
No. No, no, no, no, no, boy. Not in there. Never.
说你呢
You...
你…你不会要进去吧
You, you're not going in there, are you?
是的
I am.
那…那你肯定疯了
Then... then you're crazy!
你早晚会沦为我们这般模样
You'll end up just like the rest of us.
我们会给你留个位置的
We'll save a place for you!
你是来挑战天宫的
You're here to challenge the Tiangong.
是的
Yes.
你还年轻
You're young.
我是长安最厉害的围棋手
I'm the best Weiqi player in Chang'an.
而且恃才傲物
And arrogant as well.
很好
Wonderful.
进来吧 我们来下一盘棋
Come in, come in. We have a game to play.
天宫从这里 观察并控制着城市的各个方面
From this place, The Tiangong observes and controls every aspect of the city;
过去和将来的一切都不例外
everything that has been, everything that will be.
“你可自行决定挑战天宫的方法”
"You may face the Tiangong in any game of your choosing."
我知道规则
I know the rules.
那你就该知道我必须宣读规则
Then you know I have to tell them to you.
“你只有一次机会 因为全知的天宫
"You'll have only one chance. As the all-knowing Tiangong is responsible
“负责我们伟大城市的运转
for the movements of our great city,
“在时间长河中 它的每一刻都无比珍贵
and his moments in the river of time are precious."
“若你打败天宫
"If you defeat the Tiangong,
“你将得到它的力量 荣耀和负担
you will take its power, its glory, and its burden.
“掌控这座城市的命运”
The fate of this city."
但你赢不了
But you won't win.
每个挑战过天宫的人都彻底疯癫了
Every last person who's faced the Tiangong has come away stark raving mad.
我知道
I know that.
但我也知道你要失控了
But I also know you're losing control.
这座城市正在崩塌
This city is crumbling.
天宫早就知道会有这一天
As the Tiangong’s always known it would.
我说我无所不知 并非夸张
When I say that I know everything, I mean every thing.
我知道所有的历史 原因和结果
All of history, every cause and every effect:
一张骨牌倒下 撞倒下一张
One domino knocks down the next.
即便是人类 也能理解这道理
Even a human could understand this.
但天宫看到的世界是这样的
But here is the world the Tiangong sees.
每一个事实 每一个时刻
Every fact, every moment.
一环扣一环 层层叠叠
One thing leads to the next, and to the next,
最终迎来那不可抗拒的命运
and to what comes undeniably after that.
对天宫而言 回忆过去
For the Tiangong, there's no difference between remembering the past
和想象未来没有区别
and imagining the future.
我可提前洞悉你的一举一动
I know your every move, long before you make it.
好 那我们下棋吧
Okay, let's play.
既然你的能力远超人类 为何要用人类的形体
If you're so superior to humans, why would you want to look like us?
这是为你好
It's for you.
不过 我的每一张面孔都是伪装
But I'm afraid I have no face that's not a disguise.
你想让我以何种面目示人
How would you like me to appear?
你可以跟自己下棋
You could play against yourself.
或是你多年前曾虚心求教
Or any of the Weiqi masters you studied with
如今早已超越的围棋大♥师♥
and long ago surpassed.
亦或是童年的你
Or yourself as a child.
你的整个人生都在这里
Your whole life is here.
曾经的你
Everything you ever were,
和未来的你
everything you'll ever be.
我知道你的起点
I know where you begin
也知道你的终点
and where you end.
选一只手
Pick a hand.
你会选黑子
You'll choose black.
而我用白子
And I play white.
下第一颗子吧
Place the first stone.
你为什么要浪费精力下棋
Why do you even bother playing games?
毕竟你知道万物的终点
If you know how everything turns out.
我之所以知晓未来 只因它是命运的必然
I only know what will happen because it will happen.
所以你能掌控一切
So you control everything.
我什么也掌控不了
I control nothing.
但你负责运转这个城市
But you move the city.
正如月亮运转潮汐
As the Moon moves the tides.
因果关系 仅此而已
Cause and effect, that is all.
你会告诉我你来天宫的原因
You're going to tell me why you're here.
别用那张脸
Don't use that face.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你杀了我的父母
You killed my parents.
你没把我的话听进去
You have not been paying attention.
看
Look.
我知道结局
I know how this ends.
停
Stop.
我叫你停下来
I said, stop!
当时发生了一场地震 恶魔突然来犯
There was an earthquake. A demonic incursion.
恶魔必须被打回冥界
The demons had to be returned to the underworld.
落子吧
Play your stone.
你明明有千万种办法
You could have done anything.
没必要杀我的父母
You didn't have to kill my parents.
如果潮水涌进来 淹死了你的父母
If the tide rolled in and drowned your parents,
你会报复月亮吗
would you seek revenge against the Moon?
会
Yes.
你宁愿与月亮为敌 也不愿承认因先于果
You'd rather make the Moon an enemy than admit that cause precedes effect.
你还是不相信我
You still don't believe me.
看
Here.
这面镜子可提前一秒展示未来
This mirror reflects one second into the future.
万事皆非偶然
Nothing happens by chance.
我可以将镜子设置为提前两分钟
I could set the mirror two minutes into the future.
或者一小时
Or an hour.
你想看看结局吗
Do you want to see how this ends?
然后为了避免难免之事而陷入疯癫
And then drive yourself crazy trying to avoid the inevitable?
这就是众人开始丧失理智的转折点
This is the point where people start to go insane.
当你看到绝对的证据 证明你无法掌控未来时
When you face absolute proof that you have no control.
你的大脑会自欺欺人地宣称 它在做选择
Your brain will try to convince itself that it's making choices.
宣称你有自♥由♥意志
That you have free will.
你不只是一个齿轮
That you're not just one more cog necessarily spinning
在一台错综复杂 却又毫无意外的机器中旋转
in a complex but utterly predictable machine. You only think that way...
你这样想是因为你是一台机器
You only think that way because you are a machine.
你不是吗
And you're not?
有些机器是金属的 有些是肉体的
Some machines are made of metal, some machines are made of flesh.
长安城则是两者皆有
The city of Chang'an is made of both.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
这是真的吗
Is that real?
你怎么会不知道
How could you not know?
我们正在为长安的控制权而下棋
We are playing for control of the movements of Chang'an.
也就是说 我们正在和长安下棋
That means we are playing with Chang'an.
我们的落子是有后果的
What we do here has consequences.
停 快停下
Stop. Stop it.
城里可是有人的
There are people out there.
这是另一个令人丧失理智的转折点
And this is the other point at which people lose their minds.
被困在无法掌控的命运中
To be stuck in a destiny you can't control,
却仍要为成千上万人的生命负责
but still responsible for the lives of thousands.
你不可能没有漏洞 你不可能无所不知
You can't be perfect. You can't know everything.
你正在崩溃
剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表