剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表
Amos, say something.
满分十分 打三分
Three out of ten.
比上次好
It's better than last time.
我还要参加多少试验 才能见到费莉西蒂卡罗
How many experiments until I can meet Felicity Karo?
我只需要一款成功的产品
We just need one product to work.
抗毒液凝胶 第137次测试
让迅猛兽咬你 直到它失去兴趣
Let the Raptidon bite you until it loses interest.
不 我宁愿在水下呼吸
No, I-I like the water!
你的工作很重要
结束后 涂上... - 人们对克莉奥姨妈的质量充满期待
When it's done, apply the-- - People look to Auntie Cleo for quality.
科特赖特主席先生 真是个惊喜
Mr. Courtright. Chairman. Well, isn't this a surprise?
这只是一次例行评估 你们继续
A routine assessment. Carry on.
我刚才说到哪了 - 质量 先生
Where was I, now? - Quality, sir.
对 质量
Yes, quality.
和我们的竞争对手不同
Unlike our competitors,
克莉奥姨妈不会 推出效果不足百分之60的产品
Auntie Cleo wouldn't put her name on a product less than 60% effective.
快点失去兴趣吧
Please lose interest.
很好 现在涂凝胶
Good. Now the gel.
所以我们的测试项目 对我们公♥司♥的形象而言至关重要
This is why our test program is so vital to our corporate image.
感觉如何 - 疼死了
How do you feel? - Uh, it hurts.
像是有一千只虫子爬过我的...
It's like a thousand bugs crawling through...
虫子爬...
接下来 请随我参观 我们著名的营销部门
Hmm. Now, if you'll just follow me to our prestigious marketing department.
当然 - 我没说你 兰登
Of course. - Not you, Langdon.
你的手帕是哪来的
Where did you get that bandana?
费莉西蒂
Felicity?
艾莫斯
Amos?
费莉西蒂
Felicity!
门开了
The gate's open!
等等 站着别动 越动它们越兴奋
Wait, wait, wait. Don't move. They react to movement.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
什么 它们...
What? No, they don't!
你还是在动啊
They're still moving!
记得我把自己困在垃圾堆里那次吗
Remember that time I got myself stuck in the garbage pile?
开什么玩笑 要不是我 你早就变成垃圾了
Seriously, if I'd have not shown up, you would have become garbage.
想想维修人员的表情
Or the time we shared
过期的克莉奥姨妈查姆棒
that expired Auntie Cleo ChumBar.
我们吐了好几天
I was sick all day.
一边呕吐一边工作太难了
It was so hard to work while we was vomiting.
看看你 你现在像个自走机械体
Look at you. You're like an automechanical now.
是啊 全新的手臂 热传感器 他们还让我变聪明了 你看这个
Yep. Brand-new arm. Heat sensor. And they made me smarter. Look at this.
你早就变成垃圾了
...would have become garbage.
太了不起了
That's amazing.
你才了不起呢 毕竟...
You're amazing. I mean...
你从孤儿变成了首席科学家
from orphan to lead scientist.
你在做那么多好事 帮助那么多的人
You're doing so much good, helping so many people.
我只是尽力而为
I'm trying.
我想念以前那种简单的生活
I miss how simple it used to be.
我想念你
I missed you.
我也想念你 艾莫斯
Me too, Amos.
很高兴能见到你最后一面
I'm so pleased I got to see you one last time.
什么 最后一面
What? One last time?
我要升职了
I'm up for a promotion.
这可不是普通升职
I mean, the promotion.
我有机会成为克莉奥姨妈了
I have a chance to become Auntie Cleo.
“成为” 这是什么意思
Become? What do you me--
克莉奥姨妈 不只是首席执行官或一个人
Auntie Cleo isn't just a CEO or a person.
她是个世代相传的概念
She's an idea, handed down from one generation to the next.
科特赖特主席说 只要我能设法增加我们的利润
Chairman Courtright says I could be a perfect Auntie Cleo,
我就有可能成为完美的克莉奥姨妈
so long as I can figure out a way to boost our profits.
增加利润很简单
And it's so simple.
只要关停测试项目就行了
All we have to do is stop testing.
我特别擅长测试产品
I'm real good at testing products.
它只会拖慢进度
It's only slowing down progress.
我们应该让市场决定产品的效果
We should simply let the market decide.
整个客户群就是我们的样本
And the sample size will be our whole customer base.
会有人死的
People are gonna die.
测试对象也经常会死
Test subjects die all the time.
对 但这是我们的工作
Yeah. But it's our job.
这办法一定能行
This is gonna work.
我只要瞒着主席 坐上那个位置 然后...
I just have to keep it from the chairman until the job is mine. And then...
我就会成为克莉奥姨妈
I'm going to be Auntie Cleo.
对我来说 你做费莉西蒂就够了
Being Felicity was enough for me.
别开玩笑了
You can't be serious.
费莉西蒂只是世界中的一颗螺丝
As Felicity, I'm just a cog.
一个和你一样的无名小卒
A nobody, like you.
成为克莉奥姨妈后 我会变得重要起来
As Auntie Cleo, I'll finally matter.
我得做一场小手术和几次移植 但你还是能认出我
A little surgery, a few grafts. But you'll still know it's me.
会有很多新产品面世
There'll be so many new products.
“经人类测试”
"Human-tested."
满分十分 打五分
Five out of ten.
满分十分 打五分
Five out of ten.
我就会成为克莉奥姨妈
I'm going to be Auntie Cleo.
我就会成为克莉奥姨妈
I'm going to be Auntie Cleo.
假肢怎么样
How are those pegs?
满分十分 打五分
Five out of ten.
解雇
对不起 艾莫斯 他们缩减了项目预算
I'm sorry, Amos. They're cutting back on the program.
但是话说回来 你也没剩什么值得摆弄的器官了
Besides which, you've barely any human parts left worth poking at.
艾莫斯 你一直是我最喜欢的测试对象
You were always my favorite test subject, Amos.
你把你的一切都献给了公♥司♥
You gave everything you could to the company.
现在也该结束了
Well, I suppose that's it, then.
兰登博士
Dr. Langdon,
如果这里有人撒谎并伤害别人 那是不是很糟糕
if somebody here was... telling lies and hurting people, that'd be bad, right?
而且不是为了测试这种好事 而是...
Not for something good like testing. Just...
他们想伤害真正的人 比如顾客
if they wanted to hurt real people, like... customers.
你想问的是 攻击和欺诈是否违反公♥司♥政策
You're asking if assault and fraud are against corporate policy?
如果我有证据证明有人从事不法...
If I had recorded evidence of, um... c-corporate mal...
不法行为 - 欺骗上司
Malfeasance? - Deceiving the supervisors.
那可能会让某人惹上大♥麻♥烦
Well. That could get somebody in a great deal of trouble here.
你真的想那么做吗
Are you sure that's something you want to do?
费莉西蒂只是世界中的一颗螺丝
As Felicity, I'm just a cog.
一个和你一样的无名小卒
A nobody, like you.
真的
Yes.
有人吗
Hello?
我有证据...
I have evidence of...
艾莫斯
Amos.
费莉西蒂
Felicity?
我向来只管自己 冷酷无情
I've been self-centered and ruthless.
我从没停下过往上爬的脚步
I've never stopped climbing towards the top,
即便要踩着别人的尸体也在所不惜
even when I had to step on people to get there.
我帮这家公♥司♥毁了很多人的生命
I've helped this company destroy lives.
我负责过一个伤害人体的试验项目
I supervised a testing program that hurt people.
它也伤了你
That hurt you.
我唯一可以依赖的人
The one person I could count on.
体贴 善良 诚实的艾莫斯
Sweet, good, honest Amos.
你必须跟我说实话
You have to tell me the truth.
我们是坏人吗
Are we the bad guys?
我是坏人吗
Am I a bad person?
你...
You...
你不是坏人 费莉西蒂
You ain't a bad person, Felicity.
我不想停下 艾莫斯
I don't want to stop, Amos.
我需要这个机会
I need this.
我知道
I know.
去当克莉奥姨妈吧
Go be Auntie Cleo.
去做你该做的一切
Go be everything you need to be.
你知道那艘飞船里是谁吗
Know who's in that ship?
据说是下一任克莉奥姨妈
They say it's the next Auntie Cleo.
太好了
That's wonderful.
我爱克莉奥姨妈
I love Auntie Cleo.
剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表