剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表
稍等
Stand by.
瑞加利亚
Regalia.
狙击手 瑞加利亚 市中心西边的海滨
Sniper. Regalia. Waterfront, west of downtown.
寻找强烈的热信♥号♥♥
Look for strong heat signature.
收到
Roger.
找到了 白色四门轿车 正沿瑞加利亚路向西行驶
Got 'em. White four-door sedan heading west on Regalia.
已确认包裹热信♥号♥♥
Package heat signature confirmed.
是他们 开火
It's them. Engage.
我们往左沿旧水库走 很快就到…
Let's cut left down the old reservoir. We'll be there before--
狙击手
Sniper!
你说我们…
You said we could slip--
你们应该保护我的安全 -趴下
You're supposed to keep me safe! -Get down.
击中目标两次 视线受阻
Tagged them twice. Lost visual.
刚刚他们正沿阿奎维亚路向西行驶
Last seen heading west on Aqua Via.
车辆已受损
The vehicle is damaged.
B队马上到
Bravo team en route.
收到
Copy that.
我去与你汇合
Moving to you.
索索纳库 科恰尔提克 12公里 边境
快点 你这辆破车
Come on, you piece of shit.
你怎么不用你那该死的胶带粘好它
Why don't you fix this with your fucking duct tape?
这辆车坏了 我们得换辆车
Ride's fucked. Need a trade.
收到
Copy.
藏匿屋 斯图尔布和兰克街路口
Stash house...
该死
Shit.
该死 是他们
Oh fuck, it's them.
该死
Shit.
他们来了 他们发现我们了
Oh, they're coming. They fucking found us.
B队正在追击
Bravo team in pursuit.
沿联♥合♥国♥大道向西行驶
West on U.N. Way.
收到 马上就到
Copy. Coming to you.
你不能开快点吗
Why aren't you driving faster?!
我要去后排了 你行吗 -快去
I'm going back. You good? -Go, go, go.
让一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
妈的
Fuck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
坐稳了
Hold on.
妈的
Fuck.
快啊
Come on, come on, come on!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
我们跟丢了
Lost visual.
引擎故障
客户安全
Client secure.
再说一遍 客户安全 我们正前往藏匿屋
Say again, client secure. We're en route to stash.
干得好 菲茨
Good job, Fitz. Watch your ass.
小心点 我这就过去
I'm on my way.
准备转移 要换我们的备用车了
Get ready to move. We're changing to our backup vehicle.
你们的“备用车”
Backup vehicle?
还有比这更破的车
There's a worse car than this?
听着 你得完全按照我… -该死
Listen, you're gonna do exactly what I-- - Shit!
快走
Come on. Move, move!
快 -下车
Move! -Move out!
目标车辆已被撞毁
Target vehicle crashed.
货物装卸区 西边
Cargo-loading area, west.
收到
Roger.
坏人交给我 带客户去安全的地方
I'm on the bad guy. Get the client clear!
收到 回头见
Copy. See you there.
快 快走
Come on. Move!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
等等 -怎么了
Wait. -What?
不
No!
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
菲茨 请回答
Fitz, check in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
汇报位置 进行情况报告
Need location. Sitrep, please.
我雇你来是为了保护我的
Hey, do what I paid you for!
你待在这里
Stay here.
不 你要干什么 你得带我离开这里
No, what are you doing? - Hey, you have to get me out of here!
你那边怎么回事
What the fuck's going on there?
菲茨 回复我 他妈的客户去哪了
Fitz, answer me. Where's the fucking client?
该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
该死
Shit.
天啊
Oh!
快来
Oh, thank God. -Come on.
该死 妈的
Oh, shit. Fuck.
拜托…
Oh, please.
包裹 交出来
The package. Hand it over.
你要干什么
Hey, uh, w-what are you doing?
不
No, no, no, no.
妈的
Fuck.
战斗结束了 抓紧时间撤离
We're done. Double-time to exfil.
等等 我们得回去 我们得…
Look, we have to go back. We have to go--
菲茨 检查无线电 你在哪
Fitz, radio check. Where are you?
我还在里面
I'm still in it.
战斗结束了 撤吧
We're done. Stand down.
这混♥蛋♥杀了梅森
This fuck killed Mason.
你有点失控了
You're in tilt.
撤退
Stand down.
我们不是坏人
We're not the bad guys.
收到
Copy that.
我来了
I got you.
天啊
Oh, God.
包裹也到手了
And the package.
谢天谢地
Thank fucking God.
是啊
Yeah.
好人赢了一局
Notch one for the good guys.
边境管制 停车
不行 我们得回去拿那个箱子
We have to go back for that case.
没有它 我在买♥♥家眼里一文不值
Without it, I'm worthless to the buyers.
合同里没有那个箱子 只有你
The case isn't in the contract. You are.
把你送到边境 我们的任务就完成了
I drop you at the border and we're done.
你不明白
You don't understand!
如果我没有那个箱子
If I don't have that case,
那些“自♥由♥战士”会杀了我的
those "freedom fighters" will fucking slaughter me.
你只付了保护你的钱
Got what you paid for.
我只是想脱身而已
I just wanted out.
我只想让事情变得简单点
I just wanted things to be simple.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
对 我也不是
Yeah. Me, neither.
剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表