剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表
then what the hell are we doing here, all right?
对 我拿到路线了 - 太好了
And yeah, I got the route. - Yes!
太好了
Yes!
我从来没有怀疑过你的实力 船长
I never doubted you for a second, Captain!
太好了 可以赚得盆满钵满了
这景象每次都能打动我
Gets me every time.
新来的 关闭舱门 带我们靠近大风暴
New guy, batten the hatches and cozy us up to the Tempest.
为我们争取些时间 他们要帮我把这东西取出来
Buy us some privacy while they cut this thing out of me.
他们停在了大风暴前面
They set anchor right in front of the Tempest,
以为没人会疯狂到 跟着他们靠近那东西
figuring nobody'd be crazy enough to follow 'em even close to the thing.
他们期待看到一张有价值的地图
They were expecting a valuable map,
但他们得到的是
but what they got...
所有的公会贸易路线
It was every single Guild trade route.
也就是说 他们可以安全通行至任何地点
It meant safe passage anywhere,
整个银河系都是他们的
the whole galaxy theirs for the taking.
财富和自♥由♥唾手可得
They'd be rich. They'd be free!
他们即将成为传奇
They'd be legends.
当公会前来追捕他们时
And when the Guild came after them,
也拿出了与这一切相匹配的阵势
they did it with commensurate force.
好吧 什么情况
All right. What are we looking at?
有一大批飞船在追我们
A whole lot to shoot at.
雷德 快找条路线 朱利叶斯 准备开启超光速旅行
Rade, find us a route. Julius, prep for superlight.
真不敢相信 我们能去银河系的任何地方
Can't believe what I'm looking at. We could go anywhere in the galaxy.
那就随便找个地方去吧
Then go anywhere else in the galaxy, please.
好了 正把路线发至控制台 - 漂亮
I got it, sending it to the console. Go. - Beautiful.
大家系好安全带
Everybody, strap in.
朱利叶斯 丢掉翼片 让飞船调头
Julius, break off that fin and swing her around.
用三个翼片也能控制方向 - 没问题 行动吧
Can we steer with just three fins? - No problem. Let's go.
就一个行吗
And what about just one?
要是一个都没有呢
And no fins?
我们不能控制飞船的方向了
We can't steer the ship.
现在前有大风暴 后有一整支公会舰队
We're pointed at the Tempest with the whole Guild Armada behind us
却不能调转飞船的方向
and we can't steer the ship?
我们死定了 - 让开
We're gonna die. - Out of my way.
我们肯定能想出办法
We can figure this out.
好的
Right.
斯莫克丝 把所有动力 转移到我们的其他引擎上
Smokes, reroute all power to our other engines.
雷德 准备补丁包 将炮塔对准后方 准备射击
Rade, prep patch kits. I want those turrets ready to cover our six.
我们死定了 - 马上办
We're gonna die. - On it.
凯 斯莱迪 击落所有东西 除了翼片 - 我们要死了
Kai, Sladie, shoot off all but our starboard fin. - We're gonna die.
收到 船长
I'm on it, Captain.
你在笑什么 - 荣耀之焰 无惧挑战
What're you smiling at? - It's blaze of glory time.
把右舷引擎加到最大功率
We're gonna burn our starboard engine hard.
它会在翼片断裂前把我们甩出去
It will swing us around just enough before it breaks off the fin.
然后开启超光速旅行...船头朝向...
Then we can punch superlight as soon as... pointed away from...
还有谁觉得...
Is anyone else feeling...?
我要卡西蒂泰马克
I want Cassidy Taimak.
她是你的了
Oh, she's all yours.
我不想找麻烦
I don't need the trouble.
我要贸易路线 我还想知道给她路线的人是谁
I want the trade routes, and I want to know who gave them to her.
给她和芯片套上太空服 扔到气闸门外面来
Put her and the chip in a suit, and throw her out the airlock.
否则 我们就进去杀光所有人 然后带走她
Or we come in, kill everybody and take her.
你自己选
Your choice.
给你60秒
Sixty seconds.
用不上一分钟 不是她死 就是我们死
Oh, I don't need a minute. It's her or us.
问问他赏金的事
Ask him about the bounty.
卡西蒂的人头值多少钱
The price on Cassidy's head.
凯 你到底想干什么
Kai, what the hell are you doing?
赏金是公会定的 又不是我
Hey, Guild rules. Not mine.
赏金是这个数字
There is a bounty. In this amount.
那是多少钱 - 我从没见过
How much is it? - I've never seen
那么高的赏金 - 大家都愿意入伙吧
a bounty that big. - Everybody's in, right?
活着当富豪总比死了当穷鬼好
Rich and alive, better than poor and dead.
真的吗 你要出♥卖♥♥♥你的船长
Really? You're gonna sell your captain?
拜托 这只是生意而已
Come on. Let's not make it about more than business.
你想让所有人都为你送命吗
You want everybody to die? For you?
如果我的船员都是这种人 快把我扔出气闸门吧
You know, if that's who I'm riding with, then, just-just throw me out the airlock already.
新来的 给我穿上太空服 把我扔出去
New guy, suit me up and throw me out.
你也听见了 她马上出去
You heard. She'll be right over.
快点
Come on.
这是个陷阱 新来的
It's a trap, new guy.
你真以为你能凭一己之力 打败卡西蒂泰马克
You really think you can overpower Cassidy Taimak
再把她塞进太空服吗
and stuff her into a space suit all on your own?
我愿意帮你
I'll help.
我想活下去
I want to live.
还想分一份赏金
And I want a cut of that bounty.
快帮我解开 再等下去 我就没那个胆了
Come on, quick, before I lose my nerve.
这只手就算了 我可不想被吸进虚空里
Actually, leave that one. I don't want to get sucked out into the void.
警告 即将减压
Warning. Decompression imminent.
有些东西价值连城 不忍♥出♥售♥
Some things are worth too much to sell.
天啊 银河系所有的逃生路线 都在我们眼前 我们却用不了
Man, we got every escape route in the galaxy and can't use 'em.
可以用
Yeah, we can.
“有些东西价值连城 不忍♥出♥售♥”
"Some things are worth too much to sell."
自♥由♥枪手们
Freegunners,
我是怨仇号♥的船长...
this is Cassidy Taimak...
卡西蒂泰马克
...captain of the Implacable.
这次广播的代价由我和船员们承担
This one's on me and the crew.
正在通过海盗网传输的文件 是完整的公会贸易路线
That file coming across the Pirate Net is the complete Guild trade routes.
这些坐标标出了通过超光速旅行 前往银河系任何地点的安全通道
Those coordinates are safe passage for superlight travel anywhere in the galaxy.
我们刚让一笔巨额财富化为了泡影
We just turned a billion-coin fortune into nothing.
再也没有税费和许可了
No more taxes. No more permits.
也不需要通行证
No permission needed.
现在是公会的开放季
It's open season on the Guild.
天空任人驰骋
The skies are free!
开火
Fire!
拿着钱快跑吧
Take the money and run.
他们有没有成功并不重要
Whether they made it's not the point.
重要的是 他们始终没被抓住
Point was, they never got caught.
他们没能逃出来
Ah, they didn't make it out.
没有人能逃出大风暴
Nobody makes it out of the Tempest.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
那这是什么
Then what's this?
不 不可能
No. Can't be.
这不可能是真的
No way that's genuine.
我发誓 这东西是无价之宝
Cross my heart. This thing is priceless!
这上面写着呢
Says so right there.
让我看看
Ah, let me have a look. - Ah-ah-ah-ah.
只能看 不能摸
Look, but don't touch.
我可不想耗光上面的好运
Don't want to wear off the luck.
我现在正需要好运呢
I could use a little luck right about now.
拜托 这是假的
Ah, come on, it's a fake.
你是说我撒谎吗
You calling me a liar?
等等
斯匹兹 别闹了 我们屁♥股♥都没坐热呢
Spitz, come on, we just got here.
剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表