剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表
秘密关卡
第一季第十二集
洞穴冒险:塔莉
这是第几次了 孩子
How many times is that now, kid?
我不知道 第15次 要么是第16次
Uh, like, I don't know, 15? Sixteen, maybe?
没什么大不了的 又是石锥
No biggie. Spikes again.
安娜 你的态度得认真点
Ana, you need to take this more seriously.
不就是死吗
Ugh, it's just dying.
就连伟大的丽兹马顿 也免不了摔在一两根石锥上 对吧
Even the great Liz Mutton had to fall on a spike or two, right?
地雷
Mines.
我第一次死是因为地雷
That was the first time.
你因为“滴泪”死掉
You died in the Mines?
我是踩到地雷后被炸死的
I died from a mine. Stepped on it.
痛吗 - 主要是心痛
Did it hurt? - Mostly my feelings.
不过 死亡不是耸耸肩就该忘的事
Still, death isn't something you should just shake off.
我们还真是耸耸肩就忘了
I mean, we literally shake it off.
每次我死的时候 都会在墙上划一条痕迹
You know, every time I die, I scratch a mark in the wall.
算是纪念吧
Memorials, I guess.
相当于为死去的那个我立个小墓碑
Little gravestones for the version of myself that died.
可你还是那个你啊
Uh, yeah, but you're still the same person.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
就算我们能复活 那依然是生命的终点
It's still the end of a life, even if we come back from it.
轻松点 不用担心
Ah, lighten up. No need to worry.
探洞是我的本能 我生来就会
Spelunking's in my blood.
我觉得下一个洞...
It's who I am. And I think this next one...
或许就是我成功的机会
...just might be my run.
长矛陷阱 - 你怎么知道
Spear trap? - How'd you know?
全凭丰富的经验
Lots of experience.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
再好不过了
Never felt better.
不是吧
Ugh, come on.
已经82次了
I'm at 82.
82次
Eighty-two?
我死过82次了
I died 82 times.
比你的次数还多
More than you.
可我离终点还远着呢
And I'm nowhere near the end.
我没有受伤什么的 只是...
I'm not hurt or anything, just--
身心俱疲
Hollowed out.
对
Yeah.
我的心累了
Like my heart is tired, or something.
我都不知道我为什么要探洞了
I'm not sure why I'm even doing this anymore.
听着 孩子
Listen, kiddo,
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
而且一切都变来变去的
and everything keeps changing.
对 每次都不一样
Yeah. It's always different.
没错
That's right,
就像生活一样
just like life.
每一天都是一场新冒险 就像你每次走进洞门一样
Every day, just like every time you walk through those doors, it's a new adventure.
那一重重的危险...
All that danger...
一个个美妙的时刻...
...all those moments of beauty...
甚至一次次痛苦的死亡...
...and even all those painful deaths...
它们还在这里
They're still up here.
并没有消失
They're not gone.
它们是我的
They're mine.
都是你的 就像我也有我的经验一样
All yours. Just like I have all mine.
这里的咒语牢不可破
The spell on this place is unbreakable,
每一次都有全新的冒险等着你
and each time, a new adventure waits just for you.
你在墙上划的每一条痕迹 并非只为记录你死亡的次数
Every scratch you made on the wall, you weren't just marking times you died.
也是在标记你创造的冒险
You were marking adventures you created.
别忘了 下个洞穴或许就是你成功的机会
And hey, maybe the next one will be your run.
80多次算什么
Here goes eighty-something.
剧集 | 秘密关卡(2024) | 导航列表