秘密关卡
第一季第一集
龙与地下城:女王的摇篮
安静
求你了
Please.
是个人类男孩
It's a human boy.
是个孩子 他怎么会在这里
A kid? What's he doing here?
他被关在笼子里 可能惹上麻烦了 也可能他本身就是麻烦
Well, he's in a cage. He's either in trouble or he is trouble.
我们得按第一种情况处理 卢祖姆 就当我们是救援队吧
We have to assume the former, Luzum. We're a rescue party now.
这是忠诚之怒的神圣土地
These are hallowed lands of the Loyal Fury.
由伟大的奥瑞尔守护着
Protected by the great Oriel.
我们给你们一个机会…
We offer you one chance--
看来只能一战了
Follow my lead!
没关系 你是我的
It matters not! You are mine.
你们是谁 你们想怎么样
W-Who are you? What do you want with me?
没事的 我们很安全
It's all right. We're safe.
我叫莫拉
My name is Mora.
你前面被拜龙教囚禁了起来
You were a prisoner of The Cult of the Dragon.
我们要带你去奥瑞尔那里 治愈你的痛苦
We're taking you to Oriel to cure you of your affliction.
等等 说不定他是拜龙教的人
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You don't know he's not one of them.
他不是… -你怎么知道
He wasn't-- -How do you know?
那些纹身 简直就是《秽恶之书》的翻版
Those tattoos looks like somebody ripped him out of the Book of Vile Darkness.
杀了她
不 离我远一点 -塔莉 别说了
No, no. Leave me alone. -Tally, leave it.
你们的处境很危险
You're in terrible danger.
小子 你是邪教♥徒♥吗 -塔莉
Are you a cultist, kid? - Tally,
这些纹身是祭品的标记
the tattoos mark him for sacrifice.
我敢说他们正要带他去龙池
I'd venture they were taking him to the Well of Dragons.
太好了 -他很可能会被献祭给提亚玛特
Marvelous. - Probably to be sacrificed to Tiamat.
我们会帮你的
We're going to help you.
不 别过来 她来了
No. No, no. Stay back. Stay back. She's coming.
没事的
It's okay.
她来了
She's coming!
阿米德阿斯塔希
Amid astahii!
莫拉
Mora! Mora!
他的动作怎么这么快 -对不起…我不是…
How did he move so fast? - I'm sorry. I-I didn't...
果然 我要烧死你 小子 -住手
I knew it. You're gonna burn, kid. - Stop.
这点伤不算什么
I've had worse.
跟我来 孩子
Come with me, kid.
莫拉…
Mora...
我们需要独处一会儿
We just need a minute alone.
我们需要的是牧师
What we need is a cleric.
孩子 你叫什么名字
What is your name, child?
索伦
Solon.
我觉得你并非有意伤害我 索伦
I think you didn't mean to hurt me, Solon.
你体内的力量很强大 但我看得出来 你也很强大
Whatever is in you, it's strong, but I can see you are strong, too.
谎言…
Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies!
你应该听他们的劝诫
You should listen to the others.
别管我了
Just... leave me.
那样我们都轻松 -可能吧
It'll be easier for all of us. -Maybe.
但轻松并不代表正确
Being easier doesn't make it right.
我并非一直都是托姆圣骑士
I wasn't always a Paladin of Torm.
这些伤疤大多来自我挑起的争斗
Most of these scars are from fights I started.
在我决定改过自新并立下誓言之前
I very nearly killed innocents before I decided to change.
我差点杀死无辜的人
Before I took my oath.
但是恶行滔天的那个我
But that person who did those things...
也是我
...that's still me.
如今 她成了我的敌人
Now, that's who I fight.
我每时每刻都在与她作战
Every hour of every day.
有时难免会战败
I don't always win.
它提醒着我 我并不孤单
It reminds me I'm not alone.
也许它能帮上你
Maybe it will help you.
保管好它 直到我们见到奥瑞尔
Hold on to it until you reach Oriel.
他们发现我们了
They found us.
你真的认为 那个“奥瑞尔”知道怎么帮我吗
You really think this... Oriel will know how to help me?
快点
Hurry!
别吵 我得集中精力
Quiet! I need to focus.
搞什么…
What in the Nine Hells--
莫拉 带他进去
Mora, get him inside.
我们负责拖住他们
We'll hold them off.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck, kid.
我要杀了你
不 我们得走了 现在就得走
No, no, no. We have to go. We have to leave now.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
奥瑞尔 这位是索伦
Oriel, this is Solon.
他身上有可怕的诅咒
He bears a terrible curse.
冷静点 孩子 你在这里很安全
Calm yourself, child. - You're safe here.
她的声音越来越大了
She's getting loud.
奥里施卡 瑞斯特 瑞斯特普利图 -不 别过来
Oriesj C'hazh. Rhyst ah. Rhyst ah plythu. - No, no stay back.
我体内的这个东西一点都不喜欢你
This thing inside me doesn't like you at all.
恶人确实会害怕我
The wicked do tend to fear me.
我会逼出你体内的东西并摧毁它
I will take whatever is inside you and destroy it.
我不想让它伤到你
I... don’t want it to hurt you.
你的善良
Your kindness is precisely
正是你值得获得自♥由♥的原因
what makes you worthy of being freed.
他们冲过来了
They're coming through.
我来了
Incoming!
塔莉 我们需要火
Tally, we need fire!
好了 让开 来吧
Okay. Get out of the way. Here we go.
他们不知道自己在做什么
They don't know what they're doing.
敌人太多了
There are too many.
塔莉 快
Tally, no!
塔莉
Tally.
用火 快
Fire! Now!
终于
Finally.
阿斯塔希普利图纳 劳塔纳
Astahii plythu nah.
普利图塔 沃来特…
Loaw tah nah! Plythu tah! Vorae...
索伦 索伦 你说句话啊
Solon. Solon, say something.
世界…
It's...
安静了
...quiet.
这个声音太吵了
Whatever this is, it's loud.
让人讨厌
Unpleasant.
这些年来 你一直忍♥受着这声音
You carried this in you for years...
令人敬佩
Impressive.
每条龙都是一种脱身术
Every dragon... is a gateway...
我压不住它了
I-I can't... hold it in.
快跑
Run. Run!
神啊
Gods.
这么多龙
That's a whole lot of dragon.
提亚玛特
Tiamat.
看来 我们找到牧师了
Well, guess we found our cleric.
快走
Go.
我这辈子都在和她作战
I've been fighting her my whole life.
我可以凭一己之力拖住她
I can hold her back on my own.
我相信你可以
I believe you could...
但你并非孤身一人
…but you're not on your own.