剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
照我说的去做
Now, do as you're told.
立刻去办 长官 晚点我再处理这些文件
At once sir. I'll come back for the files.
吉米
Listen, Jimmy--
我喜欢有她在身边
I like her company.
不要再说了
That's an end on it.
很高兴我们能独处一会
I'm glad we have this moment alone together.
告诉我 你还好吧
Tell me, are you alright?
我很好 没事
I'm fine. I'm good.
我注意到你和你的那位朋友
I can't help notice some sort of tension
你们俩的关系有点紧张
between you and your friend.
没有
No.
她是你朋友吗
Is she your friend?
她当然是
Of course she is.
凯瑟琳 你可以信任我 和我说实话
Katherine, you can trust me with the truth.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
你不会想插手这件事的
You don't want to get involved.
那个女人控制住了你
That woman has some power over you.
是的
Yes.
也不是
No.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我很怕她 但是...
I'm scared of her, but...
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
我觉得她想做朋友
I think she wants to be friends.
她看起来有些古怪
She seems somewhat eccentric.
有点精神错乱
Deranged perhaps.
她没有
She's not.
也许有
Maybe she is.
也许是我
Maybe I am.
凯瑟琳 告诉我出什么事了
Katherine, tell me what's going on--
这厕所真是丢人现眼
That lavatory's a disgrace.
独居男人
Single men?
你活得像禽兽
You live like animals.
你们在聊什么
What were you talking about?
我们在聊艺术
We were talking about art actually.
并不是 你们在聊我
No, you weren't, you were talking about me.
-你和他说了什么 -什么也没说
- What did you tell him? - Nothing.
什么都没说吗
Nothing?
你们像恋人一样手握手
You were holding hands like sweethearts.
不 贝特 不是你想的那样
No, Bet. It's not what you think.
多里安只是友善而已
Dorian was just being nice.
-友善什么 -我只是...
- Nice about what? - I was just--
你别说话 我是在问她
Quiet, you. It's her I'm--
多里安
Dorian.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, Pet.
新枪上手不太会用
This gun's new to me.
我去俱乐部了 妈
I'm off to the club, mum.
先睡别等我
Don't wait up.
好的 亲爱的
Alright, sweetheart.
别惹麻烦
Be good.
你看起来很高兴
You seem very cheerful.
不能抱怨
Mustn't grumble.
杰基会没事的 这是上天的保佑 对吧
Jackie's going to be alright, so that's a blessing, isn't it?
杰基
Jackie?
你又浑浑噩噩地过日子了
On another planet you are.
躺在这里血流满地的那个姑娘
The girl that was here? Bleeding all over the place?
对
Yeah.
好姑娘
Nice one.
帕特尔医生说我救了她一命
Dr. Patel said I saved her life.
是吗
Did he?
做得好 我为你感到自豪 妈
Good job. I'm proud of you, mum.
我也为自己感到自豪 我知道
Yeah. I'm proud of me, I know.
我也是这么跟自己说的
That's what I said to myself.
沙发毁了
Sofa's buggered.
没有什么是肥皂和水不能解决的
Nothing a bit of soap and water won't fix.
看到你又露出笑容真好
It's good to see you smiling again.
血和内脏能照亮了今天
Nothing like a little blood and guts to brighten the day?
也许吧
Maybe so.
老实话
I won't lie.
我很同情你丢了那笔钱 但是...
And I'm sorry for your misfortune, but...
我很高兴你不再去美国了
I'm happy you're not going to America anymore.
谁说我不去的
Who says I'm not going?
没钱你怎么去
Well, how you gonna go without any money?
你漏了一块血渍没擦
You missed a spot.
回头见
See you later.
不要惹麻烦
Be good.
我希望你不要再重复这句话
I wish you'd stop telling me that.
你不需要人嘱咐的时候 我自然就不说了
I'll stop telling you that when you stop needing to be told.
拜
Bye.
兔崽子
Cheeky sod.
德莱尼
谢谢你 雪莉
Thank you, Sheri.
她真是个活力十足的小姑娘 雪莉
She's a gallus wee bird, that Sheri?
我看得出来 她对我有意思
She's warming to me, I can tell.
格利怎么说的
What did Gully say?
他否认
He denied it.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我想相信他
I want to.
他很有说服力
He was convincing.
除了他也没谁了
I can't see who else it could be.
没人知道那笔钱
Nobody else knew about the money.
很有可能是实话
That's true, most likely.
很有可能
Most likely.
记忆闪现还是挺有趣的对吧
It's interesting how memories come back to you, isn't it?
该死 戴维仔 什么记忆
Fuck's sake, Daveboy. What memories?
还记得我们拿到第一笔去美国的钱吗
Remember that first stack of American money we got?
我们当时非常开心
We were so happy.
没错
Yes.
我拿走了一张百元大钞
I took a hundred dollar bill.
我知道这样做不对 但大钞看起来很好
I know it was wrong, but it just looked so nice.
我把它折起来 放在口袋里
I folded it up little and I keep it in my pocket.
有时拿出来看看
so I take it out sometimes and I look at.
能让我开心
Cheers me up. You know.
早些时候我还看过
And I did that earlier.
我震惊了
And I was shocked.
天啊 戴维仔 什么
Fuck's sake, Daveboy. What?
这张大钞我一直保存得很干净
I kept that note as clean as the day I nicked it.
现在你们看 都脏了
And look at it now. It's all dirty.
我想到底是怎么回事
How the hell I thought.
然后我想到
Then I realized...
这些是啤酒渍
...those are beer stains.
我坐在卡座里和几个人聊我在蒙大纳的农场
I was in a booth with some guys talking about my ranch in Montana
他们还嘲笑我 那些贱♥人♥
and they were laughing at me, the cunts,
所以我给他们看了大钞 好让他们闭嘴
so I-- I showed 'em that to shut their gobs.
我说这种大钞还有很多
And there's plenty more where that comes from I said--
你到底是和谁说的
Said to who, exactly?
这我就不记得了
That's what I don't remember.
有可能是北极熊 巴扎
Could've been polar bears, Baz.
你可真行 戴维仔
Fuck's sake, Daveboy.
至少我在说实话
At least I'm telling the truth?
好极了 我们又回到起点
Bravo. Now we're back to square one.
任何人都有可能知道
Anyone could have known.
往好的方面来看
On the bright side,
我很高兴你指责特洛伊的时候 我不在场
I'm glad I wasn't there when you accused Troy.
场面不太漂亮
Wasn't pretty.
但是他没事吧 没有很生气吧
But he's alright, is he? Not too offended?
没 还让我们和他的团队一起工作
Nah. Offered us jobs with his team.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
-他拒绝了 -为什么
- He said no. - Why?
抢劫犯赚钱可不少呢
They make good money, robbers.
那个特洛伊是个精明人
He's a canny man, that Troy.
他太喜欢铤而走险了 不适合我
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表