剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
-考虑很周全 -桑德拉 我...
- That's very considerate of you. - Sandra, I...
有些人会一走了之 一句话也不留
Some blokes would have just left without saying anything.
你要是那样 我会很担心的
I'd have been ever so worried if you'd done that,
不知道你去哪了
not knowing where you'd gone, so...
所以这样很好
that's good.
我真心希望你幸福
I really hope you have a very happy life.
潘尼沃斯
第二季 第六集
《玫瑰与刺》
埃文斯
Evans?
-首相 -贴张邮票寄出去吧
- Sir? - Pop a stamp on that and put it in the post, would you?
周四将军发来的急件 长官
Dispatches from General Thursday, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 能听我一言吗
Sir, might I speak freely?
当然 中尉
Of course, Lieutenant.
关于冈特女士的事
Regarding Mrs. Gaunt...
怎么
Yes?
弗朗西丝·冈特绝对不会不忠或是叛变
Frances Gaunt would never be disloyal or treacherous.
肯定有误会
A mistake has been made.
是吗
Has it?
继续说
Go on.
我家和冈特家是同乡
The Gaunt family and mine are from the same part of the country.
和他家的交情已有...
Known 'em well for...
五百年了
...500 years.
我姐姐嫁给了她表兄
My sister's married to her cousin.
都是优秀忠诚之人
Good, solid people.
冈特绝对不会与欺诈之事沾边的
A Gaunt would never be involved in skullduggery of any sort.
五百年了
500 years.
那你一定最清楚不过了
I expect you must know best, then.
是的
I do.
我需要你帮忙向哈伍德勋爵解释
And I'll need your help explaining to Lord Harwood
弗朗西丝·冈特是无辜的
that Frances Gaunt is innocent.
我的帮忙
My help?
我怎么帮忙
How could I help?
别傻了
Don't be obtuse.
哈伍德信任你
You have Harwood's ear.
稍微提一句
Bend it a little.
你做好铺垫之后
Once you've prepared the ground,
我就去找勋爵
I'll go to His Lordship
当面向他解释他是怎么被人误导的
and explain man-to-man how he's been misled.
我懂了
I see.
好说
Simple as that.
我当然很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to help, of course.
但是...
But...
对你有什么好处
what's in it for you?
我对你良好的评价
My good opinion of you.
我想这应该有点价值
I should think that's worth something.
没错
Indeed.
你是个前途无量的年轻人
You are a very promising young man.
大家都这么认为
Everyone says so.
举起双手
Hands where we can see 'em!
安全
Clear!
安全
All clear!
你好 陛下
Hello, Your Majesty.
阿齐兹
Aziz.
阿尔弗
Alfie.
别一副惊慌的样子
Don't look so scared.
我没有惊慌
I'm not scared.
只是意外
Just surprised.
你一直躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
是的 抱歉 我一直很忙
Yeah. Sorry about that. I've been very busy.
我可以以大不敬治罪处你绞刑
I could have you hung for disrespect.
冷静点
Steady on.
不是因为你 是我的问题
It's not you. It's me.
我这不是配不上你吗
Not good enough for you, am I?
对 你配不上
No, you're not.
很明显
Obviously.
一个天上
Chalk and...
一个地下
well, cheese, isn't it?
放松点
Do relax.
我开玩笑的
I'm taking the piss.
我们是来聊正事的
We're here to talk business.
好吧
Well.
我们有个差事找你做
We have a job for you.
谢谢你们想到我
Thanks for thinking of me and all that,
但我已经洗手不干了
but I'm not in that business anymore.
我要离开伦敦
I'm leaving London.
我知道 去美国 真羡慕
I know. America. I'm very envious.
我去 是不是每个混♥蛋♥都知道我的计划
Fuck's sake, does every bastard know my plans?
我们给你的差事花不了多长时间
The job we have in mind won't take long.
救个人出来而已
It's a simple extraction.
每个差事都是说起来简单
Every job's simple until it isn't.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我明白你有所顾虑
I do understand your reservations,
但恐怕非你不可
but I'm afraid I must insist.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 至关重要
It's a matter of state security. Most important.
我们会付你优厚的酬劳
We'll pay you very well.
我不需要你们的钱
I don't need your money.
那我们就不付你钱了
Well, then we won't pay you with money.
我们可以保守秘密
We'll pay you with silence.
此话怎讲
What's that mean?
你真需要我解释吗
Well, do you really need or want me to explain?
是的
Yeah. I do.
有话直说
Talk straight.
你和有夫之妇私会
You're meeting privately with another man's wife.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
人家糊弄你呢
Someone's been mugging you off.
真厉害
Amazing.
他说谎连眼睛都不眨
He lies with such conviction.
说实话 陛下
And to be fair, Your Majesty,
也许我们又被糊弄了
perhaps yet again we have been misinformed.
但是也没关系 对吧
But it doesn't really matter, does it, now?
这种事一旦揭露出来 就会自行发酵
Once revealed, that sort of story takes on a life of its own.
估计那位丈夫是个大醋坛子
I gather the relevant husband is a man of strong feelings.
你以为你能恐吓我为你工作吗
You think you can scare me into working for you?
不不不 当然不能了 不可以
No, no, no, of course not. No, no, no.
我认为你是一位绅士
I think you're a gentleman.
所以你会不惜代价保护一位女士的声誉
I think you'll protect the honor of a woman at all costs.
你真是卑劣无底线
This is a new low.
我自然很羞愧 玛莎·凯恩会联♥系♥你的
I'm suitably ashamed. Martha Kane will be in touch.
阿尔弗 请别见怪
Alfie, no hard feelings.
祝你万事如意
I wish you every happiness.
我也是
Same.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
-如果他在旁边就说对 -对
- If he's there, just say yes. - Yes.
好的 我是你的理发师 打来改预约时间
All right. I'm your hairdresser changing an appointment.
好的
Okay.
有人把我们的事张扬出去了
Someone's grassed us up.
他最近有没有表现得很奇怪
Has he been acting strange at all?
没有
No.
他也许知道了
He might know.
有没有什么地方你可以躲一躲
Is there somewhere you can go?
没有 没关系 周五也可以
No, that's okay. Friday's fine.
别冒险
Don't take the chance.
快想办法脱身
Get out of there.
不过 多谢告知
Anyway, thank you for letting me know.
是我的理发师打来的
That was my hairdresser.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
你脸色惨白像鬼一样
You look pale as a ghost.
是啊 你红得像龙虾
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表