剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
首相
Prime Minister...
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
-说吧 -渡鸦工会内部有我们的特工
- Go on. - We have an agent inside the Raven Union.
一位在研究暴风云项目的高级科学家
A top-ranking scientist working on the Stormcloud project.
工会不知道他是中情局安排进去的
The Union doesn't know he's a CIA plant.
他要求尽快撤离
He's asked to be pulled out ASAP--
昨天说的
like, yesterday--
但不能暴露他的身份
without blowing his cover.
联盟绑♥架♥他会比较让人信服
A League kidnapping would be convincing.
暴风云到底是什么
What is Stormcloud exactly?
我们确信是一种化学武器
We're fairly sure it's some new kind of chemical weapon,
但我们只知道这些
but that's all we know.
我们也只知道这些
That's all we know.
所以我们要尽快见我们的人
It's why we want to speak to our guy ASAP.
我们可以帮你们把特工救出来
We could retrieve this scientist for you,
但我们为什么要这么做
but why would we?
中情局支持工会
The CIA are backing the Union,
积极地为我们的失败而努力
actively working for our defeat.
你们的失败已成定局
Well, your defeat's a foregone conclusion.
中情局喜欢支持胜利一方
The CIA likes to back winners.
立刻向苏格兰和威尔士宣战的胜利方
Winners who'll immediately declare war on Scotland and Wales.
计划夺回帝国的胜利方
Winners who plan to "Take back the empire."
以暴♥力♥和恐惧来治国的胜利方
Winners who'll rule by violence and fear.
有谁不受到暴♥力♥和恐惧的统治呢
Who doesn't rule by violence and fear?
-那... -控制这点 玛莎
- That's... - Restrain yourself, Martha.
托马斯是在传达他们政♥府♥的意见
Thomas is speaking for his government.
我相信他的个人感受是值得尊敬的
I'm sure his personal feelings are entirely honorable.
但我不明白这个忙要怎么帮
But I don't see how this favor works.
除了交换立场 你还能为我们做些什么
Short of switching sides, what can you do for us in return?
如果我们不能为联盟做点什么
Well, if we can't do anything for the League,
我们能为你做点什么呢
what can we do for you?
我是说为你个人
For you, personally, I mean.
终于啊 我以为你不会问呢
At last. I thought you'd never ask.
说吧
Go on.
你和阿莱斯特·克劳利很亲近
You're close to Aleister Crowley.
亲近 不
Close? No.
你跟他能说上话
Well, you speak to him.
必要的时候是的
When necessary.
也许你可以递个信
Perhaps you can pass along a message.
警告他约翰·锐剥计划绑♥架♥并谋杀他
Warn him that John Ripper plans to abduct and murder him.
我想亲自告诉他 但你来说会更有信服力
I'd tell him myself, but it's far more credible coming from you.
如果你想这样的话 我...
If that's all you want, I...
原因我就不多问
I won't ask why.
就这样
That's all.
成交
Done.
我们的科学家受工会保镖的严密保护
Our scientist is well-protected by Union bodyguards.
你需要联盟特工都认可的优秀人才
You'll need good men known by all as League operatives.
阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯会是你最好的选择
Alfred Pennyworth would be the best choice,
如果他愿意的话
if he's willing.
希望我可以说服他
I expect I can persuade him.
谢谢你 首相
Thank you, sir.
玛莎 再见
Martha.
托马斯 再见
Thomas.
如果你愿意 我想把任务交给你 玛莎
I'd like you to handle this one if you would, Martha.
当然 但我不明白你图什么
Of course, but I don't understand what you're doing.
给有权势人的帮个忙
A favor for a powerful man.
也能让你有千载难逢的机会和渡鸦工会科学家
And the rare chance for you to speak to a Raven Union scientist
聊聊暴风云项目
about this Stormcloud business.
这些我都明白 我不明白的是...
I get all that. What I don't underst...
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I'm fine.
锐剥和克劳利是怎么回事
What's the deal with Ripper and Crowley?
这不是很明显吗
I would have thought that was obvious.
锐剥想坐我的位置 但我不想
Ripper wants my job, and I don't want him to have it.
这是你今天上午第二次吐了
That's the second time you've been sick this morning.
我没事
I'm fine.
♪ 当你来时火苗高涨 ♪
♪ Five-story fire as you came ♪
桑德拉
Hello, Sandra.
亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
不必道歉 我就知道你去不了
There's no need to apologize. I knew you wouldn't show up.
-什么 -录音
- What? - Recording session?
抱歉 工作缠身
Yeah. Sorry. Work.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
你一点都没变
You never change.
你想听我的新演出节目吗
Do you want to hear me new number?
在这行我们说演出节目 不说歌♥曲
We call 'em numbers in show business, not songs.
-不知道为什么 -晚点听吧
- Don't know why. - Yeah, maybe later.
我们先聊聊
Let's have a chat first.
你的表情
Your face.
一副有人死了的样子
You'd think somebody had died.
不过录音而已
It was only a recording session.
希望以后还有更多
There'll be more, hopefully.
没人死吧
Nobody has died, have they?
-没没 没人死 -那就好
- No, no. Nothing like that. - Thank God.
感觉怪怪的
Feel like a right lemon.
那是怎么了
What's wrong, then?
没事
There's nothing wrong.
不 其实是好事
No, it's-it's a good thing, really.
等一切尘埃落定之后
When all's said and done.
你知道
You know...
我一直说我配不上你吗 小桑
you know how I've always said I'm no good for you, Sand?
嗯
Well...
我一直这么说对吧
I've always said that, haven't I?
我想这是你第一次和我说
Yeah, it's the first thing you ever said to me, I think.
幸好我不听你的
It's a good thing I don't listen to you.
但确实如此对吧 你知道的
But it's true, isn't it? You know that.
像你这样有前途的女孩
Girl with prospects like you.
有前途
Prospects.
登台演出之类的
Well, show business and that.
这个
Right, that.
我要走了 桑德拉
I'm leaving, Sandra.
我要去美国了
I'm going to America.
安排好了就走
Soon as I can arrange it.
美国
America.
你是说不带我一起走吗
You mean without me?
我想带你走 但是...
Well, I'd take you, but...
我不搞承诺那一套
you know, I need to be ducking and diving.
这样对你不公平
It wouldn't be fair on you.
我以为...
I thought...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
以我的方式
In my way.
别哭
Don't cry.
别告诉我该怎么做
Don't tell me what to do.
我想哭就哭
I can cry if I like.
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
这是什么
What's that?
我的道歉
That's an apology.
算是吧
I suppose.
辜负你了
For messing you about.
钱
Money.
我得走了
I have to go.
我不知道还能做什么 我必须离开
I don't know what else to do. I have to leave.
抱歉 桑德拉
I'm sorry, Sandra.
你一直这么说
Yeah. So you keep saying.
没事 我明白的 你必须要走
That's all right. I understand. You have to go.
谢谢你告诉我实话
Thank you for telling me the truth.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表