剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
是的
Well, I was.
我又回来了
I'm back.
那么欢迎你回来
Welcome back then, I suppose.
托马斯 亲爱的 你好吗
Thomas, my dear, how are you?
你好 我叫阿莱斯特·克劳利
Hello, I'm Aleister Crowley.
我叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
Alfred Pennyworth.
臭名昭著的阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
The notorious Alfred Pennyworth.
你的事我听说了不少
I've heard so much about you.
你的俱乐部很不错
What a lovely place you have.
我以为你会长得更粗矿
I thought you'd look more butch.
你如此年轻帅气
You're so young and pretty.
还行
Alright.
很高兴认识你 克劳利先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Crowley.
-雪莉 -在 阿尔弗
- Sheri... - Yes, Alfie.
替我好好照顾这两位先生
Take good care of these gentlemen for me.
韦恩先生是老朋友
Mr. Wayne's an old friend.
好的 阿尔弗
Will do, Alfie.
两位先生
Gentlemen...
请跟我来
Come with me.
两位请坐
Here we are.
要喝点什么吗
What can I get you?
请给我一杯金汤力 亲爱的
Gin and tonic, please, my dear.
-一杯牛奶 -好
- A glass of milk. - Sure.
你可以挑一个没这么显眼的地方见面的
You might have chosen a more discreet place to meet.
别担心
Don't worry.
大家都上这来
Tout le monde gathers here.
在这遇到任何人都不会引人猜疑的
One might bump into anyone without arousing suspicion.
我有什么能为你效劳的吗 托马斯
What can I do for you, Thomas?
我很惊讶你会来找我
I was surprised to hear from you.
我们上次分别时发生了不小的争执
We parted in such acrimony.
我自己也感到很惊讶
Yeah, I was surprised myself.
我的上级有个提议
My superiors have a proposal for you.
你有上级吗 你真是让我惊讶不已
You have superiors? You astonish me.
说吧
Tell all.
我们猜想你在渡鸦社内部人脉甚广
We gather you're very well connected inside the Raven Union.
你们猜想得没错
You gather correctly.
但是
But...
你身在暗处 与之保持距离
you're held at arms length, in the shadows.
因为你会做一些
Because you do the squalid things
其他人厌恶的卑鄙之事
that other people find repugnant.
坐享渔翁之利
A sort of carrion bird.
没错
Precisely.
到目前为止 我喜欢这个提议
I'm loving the proposal so far.
与美国机构成为密友
A close friendship with a U.S. agency
会提升你在渡鸦社的地位 对吗
would elevate your status inside the Union, would it not?
你激起了我的兴趣 继续说
You intrigue me. Go on.
如果某个人
If a particular individual,
认定为危害到了英美关系
identified as harmful to Anglo-American relations,
如果这个人因为受到丑闻的
if that person suffered some sort of...
迫♥害♥
scandal,
而远离公众视线
driving them from public life...
兰利会想办法表达感激之情
Langley would find a way of showing gratitude.
我接受你的提议
I accept your proposal.
我的待宰鸽子是谁
Who's my pigeon?
波特大主教
Archbishop Potter.
波特大主教
Archbishop Potter?
英格兰联盟首相
Prime Minister of the English League.
道德支柱
Pillar of morality.
有难度 但并不是不可能
Difficult, but not impossible.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
很抱歉你如此矛盾纠结
I'm sorry that you're so personally conflicted.
我个人的感情无关紧要
My personal feelings are neither here nor there.
我只有一个条件
I have only one condition.
别跟我说那些出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的废话
Don't give me any of your soul selling drivel.
不不 你已经出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
No, no, you've already sold your soul.
我只想要...
All I want...
一个吻
is a kiss.
上帝眷顾你 托马斯
God loves you, Thomas,
但是上帝会带着有色眼光看人 对吧
but He's very judgmental, isn't He?
而撒旦就不会
Satan doesn't judge.
他喜欢你的一切
He adores every part of you.
包括促使你来到这的那股追求进步的卑鄙欲望
Even the squalid lust for advancement that led you here.
他只想要一点点尊重
All he wants in return, is a little respect.
以示友好
A gesture of friendship.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
我从不开玩笑
Always.
该死的
Goddamn it...
谢谢
Thank you.
曼彻斯特和利物浦现在至少还能坚持
Manchester and Liverpool can hold out for now at least.
联盟战情室
如果我们给他们加派人手和物资
If we send them more men and supplies,
他们也许能再多坚持几个月
they may last a couple of months more,
但他们最终还是会战败
but they will still be defeated in the end.
我不想听到这种言论
I won't hear such talk.
我们必须往好处想
We must think positively.
-总是有希望的 -说得好
- There is always hope. - Hear hear!
恕我直言 首相
With all due respect, Prime Minister,
我的确是在往好处想
I am thinking positively.
我们必须利用现有的时间和资源
We must use the time and the resources we still have
为伦敦建造更好的防御设施
to build better defenses for London.
我不同意 我们不能再失去更多的领地
I disagree. We cannot afford to lose any more territory.
我们必须下定决心
We must resolve
不惜一切保住曼彻斯特和利物浦
to hold Manchester and Liverpool at all costs.
很有决心 锐剥先生
Resolution is all very well, Mr. Ripper,
但是已经没有对抗能力了
but it's no impedance to tanks.
他们真的要完蛋了吗
Are they really truly doomed?
到目前为止 他们做得相当不错了
They've done jolly well so far.
完蛋了 长官 并且耗尽伦敦的重要资源
Doomed, ma'am, and draining vital resources from London.
作为一名警♥察♥
For a policeman,
你对自己的军事专长很有把握
you're very sure of your military expertise.
掘墓人更有资格吗
Are gravediggers any more qualified?
请木工团发言
Chair recognizes the Woodcraft Folk.
作为骄傲的康沃尔人后裔
Speaking as a person of proud Cornish descent,
英国康沃尔的原住族群和民族
历史上是凯尔特民族的一部分
我想指出
I'd like to point out,
这场辩论以太过典型的伦敦中心为焦点
the all too typical London-centric focus of this debate.
天
My God.
你的观点很好 年轻人
Your point is well taken, young man.
让我们花点时间向与我们并肩作战的
Let us take a brief moment to send our prayers and thoughts
康沃尔和海峡群岛民众
to the people of Cornwall and the Channel Islands,
表达我们的祈祷和思念
fighting the good fight alongside us.
电♥话♥亭
-我是接线员 -你好 接线员
- Operator. - Hello, Operator.
请帮我接通沃特福德渡鸦社总部的电♥话♥
Put us through to Raven Union HQ switchboard in Watford, please.
立刻接通
Right away.
这里是渡鸦社总部
Raven Union headquarters.
你好 请帮我转接哈伍德勋爵办公室
Hello, Lord Harwood's office, please.
请问您有什么事
What's this regarding, please?
那不关你的事 宝贝
That's my business, pet.
你可以说是勋爵的一位朋友打来的
You can say it's a friend of his Lordship.
领袖办公室
Leader's office.
早上好
Good morning.
如果可以的话 我能否和勋爵说几句话
May I speak to his Lordship, if you'd be so kind.
您的姓名以及来电事宜
Name and purpose of call?
是私事 我们是老朋友
It's a personal matter. We're old friends.
姓名
Name?
告诉他是贝特
Tell him it's Bet.
我遇到了一点麻烦 需要他的帮助
I'm in a spot of bother and I need his help.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, madame.
我们已登记你的来电
Your call has been loggedand
并且会给予相应的处理
will receive the appropriate attention.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表