剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
他的精神状态轮不到你操心
His state of mind is not your concern.
当然 长官
Of course, ma'am.
也许我话太多了
Perhaps I've said too much.
是的
Perhaps you have.
请原谅我
Forgive me,
你比我更了解他
you know him so much better than I do.
如果你不担心 那我就放心了
If you have no concerns, then I'm reassured.
-他最近压力太大了 -是的
- He has been under a lot of stress recently. - He has.
他偶尔达不到自己的高标准
It would be no wonder
也没什么好奇怪的
if he occasionally fell short of his high standards.
你在慢慢地走向背叛 索尔特
You're edging close to disloyalty, Salt.
我不会再说了
I'll say no more.
不是我该说的话
Not my place.
而你 冈特女士 换句话说
You, on the other hand, Mrs. Gaunt,
永远不会被人指责背叛
could never be accused of disloyalty.
如果你能谨慎地伸出援手
If you were to lend a discreet hand...
也许吧
Perhaps.
但是要怎么做
But how?
我没有政♥治♥天赋
I have no gift for politics.
但是这位新上任的首相阿齐兹
but this new chap, Aziz...
他怎么样
What about him?
我不知道
I don't know,
他有可能秘密地
It's possible, were he approached confidentially,
非常谨慎地
very discreetly,
通过一个可靠的中间人牵线搭桥
by a reliable intermediary,
他也许会听你说
he might listen to reason.
我是有这么想过
It had occurred to me.
也许你在联盟里有认识的人能帮忙
Perhaps you know someone inside the League who might help?
也许
Perhaps.
我也许会
I might.
请进
Hi, come on in.
哎呀
Yikes,
你真的很喜欢军人装扮
you're really committed to the military look?
也许你也注意到了
Perhaps you noticed,
现在在打仗
there's a war on.
我倾向于忽略丑恶的事物
I tend to ignore ugly things.
太乏味了
So tedious.
我很惊讶你邀请我来
I'm rather surprised you asked me over.
开心是当然的 但也很惊讶
Happy of course, but surprised.
我重新考虑过了
I reconsidered.
管他呢
What the heck,
好好生活
live a little.
这才对
That's my girl.
好了
Right.
脱掉你身上的破布
Let's take those wretched rags off
开始变身吧
and let's begin your transformation.
我们...
Let's...
先喝点红酒
...have some wine first.
放松一下
Relax a bit.
这才对
Now, you are talking.
那
So,
我妹妹要结婚了
my little sister getting married.
太好了
Amazing.
我知道你不喜欢他
I know you don't like him.
至少他不膜拜撒旦
Well, hey, at least he doesn't worship Satan,
就我目前所知
as far as I know.
接下来你们就会生孩子
Next thing you'll be having kids.
看到没 你是想要吓跑我
See? You're trying to scare me.
快讯 小帕 和人上♥床♥就会生孩子
Newsflash, Pat, kids are what happen when you have sex.
那我们就肛♥交♥好了
Well, we'll stick to anal, then.
我的天啊 帕特丽夏
For Chris sakes, Patricia.
阿尔弗雷德你好
Hello, Alfred.
韦恩先生你好
Mr. Wayne.
请叫我托马斯
Thomas, please.
你记得我妹妹帕特丽夏吧
You remember my sister Patricia.
当然记得
Of course.
你一拳打在我鼻子上
You punched me on the nose.
是吗
Did I?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想那是你活该的
I expect you deserved it.
你们请继续
Don't let me interrupt you...
不 没事
No, it's OK,
我们只是在聊肛♥交♥
we were just talking about anal sex.
该死的 帕特丽夏 别说了
Dammit, Patricia. That's enough.
他是不是有些假正经 阿尔弗雷德
Isn't he such a prude, Alfred?
你说是就是 韦恩小姐
If you say so, Miss Wayne.
你挺帅的 来坐下吧
You're pretty. Come join us.
有朋友在等我
I have friends waiting.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should leave.
你喝的够多了
You've had more than enough,
玛莎还在等我们呢
and Martha will be expecting us.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
再来一杯那恶心的琴酒
another glass of your disgusting gin...
好的
Certainly.
好吧
Ok.
那树林里有二十个人
We're in the woods 20 men.
我们只有两个人
Two of us.
我把枪拿出来
I whip out me gun.
老大干掉了五个 我♥干♥掉了十五个
Boss takes out five, I take out 15.
十五个那么多吗 班卓
15 was it Banjo?
我觉得你有些夸大了
I think you're being economical with the truth aren't we?
你知道不是那样的
You know that's not how it was.
只有三个
There were three.
别这样
Oh, come on!
安静
Quiet!
敬巴扎
To Bazza.
我们的守护天使
The angel on our shoulders.
兄弟 平静的去吧
Rest in peace, brother.
-我们应该和他在一起 -我们会的
- We should be with him. - We will be.
敬我们一杯
One to us.
伦敦最有钱的混♥蛋♥
The richest cunts in London!
别吵了班卓
Leave it out Banjo.
谨慎一点
Show some discretion.
不然呢
Or what?
不然所有人都会知道我们的业务
Or everyone will know our business.
去他妈的
Fuck 'em.
-谁在乎 -我在乎
- Who cares? - I care.
他就得羞愧 班卓
He's ashamed, Banjo.
他不喜欢当贼
He doesn't like being a thief.
闭嘴女人
Pipe down, woman.
我没有觉得羞愧
I'm not ashamed.
我也没觉得骄傲
I'm not proud either.
我只是做了该做的
I do what I have to do.
这才是我兄弟
That's my boy.
是这样吗 阿尔弗
Is that right, Alfie,
你是他的小弟吗
Are you his boy?
我不是任何人的小弟
I'm nobody's boy.
我觉得你侮辱他了 格利
I think you've insulted him, Gully.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他说他不是你的小弟
He says he's not your boy.
你喝多了
You are drunk.
小帕
Pat.
我们得走了
We need to go.
玛莎会担心我们
Martha will be wondering were we are.
怎么了 你管那么多干嘛
Why? Why do you care?
她瞧不起你
She despises you.
我不这么认为
I wouldn't go that far.
你已经没戏了
No, you blew it with that one.
你爱怎么说就怎么说
So you say.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表