剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
《潘尼沃斯》前情提要
你曾经说过能让我去美国
You once told me you could get me on a plane to America.
世道变了 所有人都想拖家带口地出去
Times have changed. Everyone and his dog wants out.
-要多少 -每人五千
- How much? - Five grand a head.
我去
Fuck.
我们得拉下脸 最后再帮格利干一票
We need to swallow our pride and do one last job with Gully.
格利很危险
Gully's dangerous.
就是个疯子
Mad as a hatter.
撑死胆儿大的 不是吗
Who dares wins, eh?
告诉我你没抢劫摔跤馆
Tell me it wasn't you
没杀死那些人
who robbed the wrestling and killed those people.
不 不要 站住
No, don't! Stop!
出了岔子
Things went wrong.
-给我出去 -这场悲剧
- Get out. - This tragedy
让我们更有理由
is all the more reason we have to get to America.
我说了无数次 我是不会去美国的
For the millionth time, I am not going to America.
尤其是和一个杀人不眨眼的抢劫犯
Least of all with a murderous robber!
有请下一位首相候选人 约翰·锐剥先生
Our next candidate for prime minister is Mr. John Ripper.
如果大家选我担任联盟的领袖
If you elect me leader of the League,
我们会采取果断行动 重拳出击
we'll put the boots in hard and heavy!
我想从道德角度上反驳锐剥先生的计划
I would like to dismiss Mr. Ripper's plan on moral grounds.
爱 同情心和自♥由♥美德才是我们最大的武器
Love, compassion-- the liberal virtues are our greatest weapons,
而我们最终将会赢得胜利
and we shall win out in the end,
因为人性与我们同在
because humanity is with us!
我带来了伦敦的消息
I bring news from London.
联盟已经选出了新任首相
The League have elected a new prime minister.
也许这位阿齐兹
Perhaps this Aziz chap will be someone
是我们可以合作的人
we can do business with.
你是代表哈伍德和工会 还是代表你自己
Do you speak for Harwood and the Union or for yourself?
我为英国人♥民♥的利益而发声
I speak for the good of the English people.
我如何能拒绝这种美德呢
How can I refuse such virtue?
冈特女士昨天和阿齐兹首相
Mrs. Gaunt held a face-to-face meeting
进行了一次面谈
with Prime Minister Aziz yesterday.
我代表你去和他谈
I went to speak to him on your behalf.
你伤我的心了 弗朗西丝
You broke my heart, Frances.
你伤我的心了
You broke my fucking heart.
我只是想帮你
I was trying to help you!
当然了 弗朗西丝 你说得对 我是疯了
Yes, of course, Frances, you're right, I'm crazy.
辅助技术人员
Ancillary technical staff,
卢修斯·福克斯博士
Dr. Lucius Fox.
需要立刻撤离 卢修斯·福克斯
我不知道你是勇敢还是愚蠢
I'm not sure if you're brave or stupid.
两者皆有
Both.
-怎么来这了 -你觉得呢
- Why are you here? - Why do you think?
他伤害你 所以你想伤害他
He hurt you, so you want to hurt him.
你想让我走吗
Would you like me to leave?
不
No.
贝斯沃特酒店
天啊 我讨厌涤纶床品
God, I hate polyester sheets.
显得什么事都龌龊不堪
They make everything sordid.
给我点一根
Light me one.
星期五
Friday.
这应该就是你好再见了
I guess this is hello and goodbye, then.
差不多吧
Probably, yeah.
接下来的几天有得忙了
Next couple of days will be well busy.
挺有意思的
It's been fun.
短暂
Brief.
但是有趣
But fun.
嗯
Yeah.
有趣
Fun.
真希望事情不是这样
Wish things were different.
是吗
Do you?
我不是刚说了么
I just said I did.
你喜欢我吗 阿尔弗
Do you like me, Alfie?
我觉得我的行动表明了我喜欢
Well, I think I just showed you I did.
不 我是说我这个人
No, I mean as a person.
你的人
As a person?
我基本不了解你 夫人
I hardly know you, madam.
那你喜欢我什么呢
Why do you like me, then?
你不爱我
You don't love me.
你没有那些
You don't have stupid dreams
想要跟我一起过幸福生活的白日梦
about the happy life that we're gonna have together.
完美女人
The perfect woman.
也许是
Yeah, you might be.
你怎么知道
How do you know...
我不爱你
that I don't love you?
别闹
Get out.
你不爱我
You don't, do you?
我倒是想
I wish I did.
我想找个人坠入爱河
I'd like to be in love with somebody.
陷入爱情的人 生活有目标
People in love have a purpose in life.
我没陷入爱情 但我也有目标
But I'm not in love and I've got a purpose.
你是说美国吗
What, America, you mean?
美国怎么了
What's wrong with America?
没什么
Nothing.
我要是可以的话我也去
I'd go myself if I could.
这不是目标
That's not a purpose, it's...
只是一个目的地
it's just a destination.
你可以去
You could go.
要是你想的话
If you wanted.
怎么去
How?
这个
Well...
我也不知道
I don't know.
什么是都是有可能的
Anything's possible.
别担心
Relax.
我不是跟你提要求
I'm not asking you.
我什么要求都没有
I'm not asking you for anything.
那就好
Good.
因为我会很难拒绝
'Cause I'd find it hard to say no.
美国大使♥馆♥
一万三
Thirteen...
一万四
fourteen...
一万五
15,000.
挺快的
That was fast.
你抢银行了吗
You rob a bank?
三张机票
That's three seats on your plane
外加办手续和人情费 之前是这么说的吧
plus the paperwork and bribes, as agreed. Right?
没错 都好了
Absolutely. It's all there.
真有你的
I'm impressed.
没想到你这么快就筹齐了这么多钱
Didn't think you could pull together that amount of cash so fast.
你要数数吗
Do you want to count it?
我以为你没那么多钱
I figured you'd be short.
我也知道你不肯借钱 其实
And I knew you wouldn't take a loan, so, actually,
我本来想给你一票来着
I had a quick job lined up for you.
以物抵工那种
Payment in kind kind of deal.
你需要的帮助之类的
Help if you needed it.
不过 算了
But... never mind.
你不需要
Not needed.
你想得真周到
That's very considerate of you.
不管怎么说 如果你有兴趣 这单还给你
Anyhow, the job's still there if you're interested.
跟你的行程不冲突
It would fit your schedule
酬劳丰厚
and it's good money.
恐怕你白费功夫了
I'm afraid you're wasting your time.
我绝对不会替你工作的
I'm not ever coming to work for you.
你或其他人我都不会
Not you or anyone else.
总之 我走之前有事要办
Anyway, things to do before I go.
周五见
See you Friday.
周五见
Friday.
首相
Prime Minister.
-很高兴你能见我 -很高兴你能来
- Good of you to see me. - Good of you to come.
玛莎好
Martha.
托马斯好
Thomas.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表