剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
The Union's opponents, that is, The Queen,
幸存下来的温和派
surviving moderates,
以前的无名联盟 和除法♥西♥斯♥以外的所有人
the old No Name League, and anybody else not fascist,
一起联手组成所谓的英格兰联盟
are working together in what they call The English League.
形式上 由女王统帅
Formally, the Queen's in charge,
但真正的掌权的是由大约20名代表
but actual power is in the hands of a High Council
所组成的最高议会
of 20 or so delegates,
由首相波特大主教带领
led by the Prime Minister, Archbishop Potter.
烂人一个
A shitfest.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
他们的组织性不是很好
They're not well organized.
工会有正规军队支持他们
And the Union have the regular Army on their side.
他们有坦克 大炮和人力
They have tanks, artillery, and manpower.
他们面对的是缺乏武装
And they're up against poorly-armed,
缺乏领导的平民
poorly-led civilians.
到目前为止 工会控制着全国90%的地区
As of now, the Union controls 90% of the country.
而联盟仍控制着伦敦以北的河
The League still holds London north of the river
但是他们被包围了
but they're surrounded and under siege.
只要工会占领了伦敦 形势就大不相同了
Once the Union takes London, that's the ballgame.
他们就会取胜
They win.
那会让阿卡姆疯人院看起来像是间乡村俱乐部
It'll make Arkham Asylum look like a country club.
不幸但却不可避免 不是吗
Tragic but inevitable, no?
美国♥军♥方可以介入
Well, the US military could intervene,
我在附录中也恭敬给出了建议
as I've respectfully recommended in my addendum.
渡鸦工会就是一群可恶的混♥蛋♥
The Raven Union are evil sons of bitches
但是他们会取胜的对吗
but they're gonna win, right?
没错
Right.
所以在官方说来 我们是中立的
So, officially, we're neutral,
但我们会尽可能谨慎地对他们友好
but we're gonna be nice to them as discreetly as we can.
你做得很好 托马斯
You were doing a fine job over there, Thomas.
我们要你回去当站长
We want you to go back as station chief.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我感到很荣幸
I'm, ahem-- I'm honored.
如果你不能投入这项事业当中
If you can't work with the program,
那你现在就要止步让贤了
this is where you get to step out gracefully.
你是全身心投入这项事业吗
Are you with us 100%?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
全身心投入
One hundred percent.
那就替我们去打倒敌人吧
Then go kick some ass for us.
苏活区中立区
德莱尼
售票处
-你好吗 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Doing good? - Thank you, darling.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's wrong.
你会说我神经质的
You'll say I'm being neurotic.
说吧
Tell me anyway.
昨天 我差点冷血地杀了一个人
Yesterday, I nearly killed a man in cold blood.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
我开始变得凶狠无情 维克托
I'm turning mean and hard, Victor.
我变成我不喜欢的那种人
I'm turning into somebody I don't like.
你深入敌后
You went behind enemy lines
带回来的情报
and came back with information
也许能改变战争的进程
that could change the course of the war.
我喜欢你
I like you.
只是
It's just...
有时我害怕自己
Sometimes I scare myself.
你是神经质
You're being neurotic.
再说一次
I beg your pardon!
我说要和那个疯老头出去吗
I said out with the loony old twat?
然后呢
And what?
滚蛋吧
Fuck off, mate.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么 你个混♥蛋♥
What the fuck are you doing, you bastard?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
You fucking mad?
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, gentlemen, ladies.
这个人侮辱了哈伍德勋爵
The man insulted his grace, Lord Harwood.
污言秽语 我不能容忍♥
Vile obscenities. I won't have it.
我会弄死你的 你死定了
I'll fucking have you, mate. You're dead.
闭嘴吧 多布森 赶紧把这傻子带走
Shut it, Dobson. Get this idiot out of here now.
你死定了
You're dead, mate.
死定了 听到吗
Dead. Yeah?
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am.
但是我知道
But I do, mate.
不要再回来
Don't come back.
我不会的 放开我
I won't. Fuck off!
那种低贱的人怎么会出现在这里
How'd you get filth like that in here?
战争即将来袭 先生
There's a war on, sir.
但是我们欢迎每一个人
We welcome everybody, regardless.
我想你是第一次来这吧
Your first time here, I expect.
我们的规矩是不谈政♥治♥ 不带武器
Our policy is no politics, no firearms.
每个人都相处得很愉快 并且享受时光
Everyone rubs along together and enjoys themselves.
雪莉
Sheri.
这位先生忘了寄存他的枪
This gentleman forgot to check his firearm.
你能帮他寄存到衣帽间吗
Perhaps you'll check it into the cloakroom for him.
收好了
Take care of it.
这把枪很贵重
Valuable weapon.
你的枪放在这里绝对安全
Your weapon's perfectly safe with us.
是的 好枪
Yeah. Nice piece.
德国工艺是吗
German engineering?
无可匹敌 谢谢你 雪莉
Can't beat it. Thanks, Sheri.
没事 阿尔弗
No worries, Alfie.
她会把寄存卡拿给你的
She'll bring you a ticket.
很快 我们就会占领你这间小避难所
Very soon, we're going to overrun this little sanctuary of yours.
你要学会尊重工会的军官
You'll learn to show more respect to Union officers.
尊重
Respect?
女士们先生们 请好好享受你们的夜晚
Madame, gentlemen, enjoy your evening.
你们今晚怎么样
How's your night going?
那人说得对
The man's correct, you know?
你应该学会尊重人
You should learn to be more respectful.
你应该把他赶出去
You should have thrown him out on his ass.
他在喝香槟
He was drinking champagne.
这一枪也就算了
He gets one free bullet.
对了 恭喜你
Congratulations, by the way.
听说他们提升你成为联盟的最高议会成员了
I hear you've been promoted to the League's High Council.
不好应付的职位 老伙计
A poison chalice, old boy.
同情会更恰当
Commiserations would be more appropriate.
你这里有真的香槟吗
You have real champagne here?
没有
Nah.
伯蒙德赛酒庄的酒
Chateau Bermondsey.
如果你喜欢的话
I have some proper single malt
我有一些纯正的单一麦芽威士忌
if you fancy it though.
好极了
Splendid.
我们能否去你的办公室谈正事
If we might repair to your office, we have business to discuss.
就为了一件简单的绑♥架♥案吗
For a simple abduction?
太离谱了
That's outrageous.
提醒你一下 那是美金
That's dollars, mind you.
开销另算
Plus expenses.
上一份工作你的开价只有这个的一半
You asked half that for the last job.
无法相提并论
Apples and oranges.
绑♥架♥比杀人更讲究技巧
Abducting's much more technical than blotting.
这点毫无疑问 我不会跟你讨价还价
No doubt. I shan't haggle with you.
先付10%的定金
Ten percent up front.
这可是民众的钱
That's the people's money.
这些钱可以用来给难民提供食物
That could be spent on feeding refugees,
或是购买♥♥武器和药品
or buying arms or medicine.
今天有人起床时脾气暴躁
Someone woke up grumpy today.
你会把钱花在什么地方
What will you spend it on?
买♥♥跑车 花在放荡♥女♥子身上
Fast cars, loose women...
然后他会把剩下的钱挥霍掉
And the rest of it, he'll squander.
他在逗你 玛莎
He's teasing you, Martha.
看到你这样真让人难过 阿尔弗雷德
It's very sad to see you like this, Alfred.
以前你可是有道德准则的
You used to have moral principles.
以前我还有泰迪熊
I used to have a teddy bear too.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表