剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
Because
有时你人很好
sometimes you're nice.
有时你却疯疯癫癫
Sometimes you're just... ...mad.
疯疯癫癫
Mad!
我吗
Me?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
总之
Any road,
你现在安全了
you're safe now.
别闯祸
Be good.
天啊
Bloody hell.
太阳从西边出来了
Don't see that everyday.
可怜人 还好吗
Poor love. Right state?
救救我们
Help us.
女士 打电♥话♥报♥警♥吧
Madame, call the police.
别担心
Don't fret.
救援马上就来
Help is on the way.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你好 是你吧
Hello, is you, is it?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我疯疯癫癫
I'm mad, me.
我以为
I thought,
我知道
I know,
我把市长大人暴打一顿
I'll give the Lord Mayor a scragging.
救救我们
Help us.
这就是结果
Result.
情况会好转的
Things are looking up?
我们要吃顿丰盛的早餐
We'll have a nice breakfast.
难道我们不该打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗
Shouldn't we call the police?
为什么要报♥警♥
Why?
他们需要帮忙
They need help.
你的心肠太软了
Soft as a bun, you.
造爱别打仗
大胸女郎
丝滑长筒袜
打屁♥股♥新招
高个性感情妇
塞克斯痛感供应店
塞克斯痛感供应店
性♥爱♥工具及书籍
她在那
That's her.
-贝特 -佩吉
- Bet? - Peggy.
你到哪去了 我担心死了
Where the hell have you been? I were worried sick.
到处跑
Round and about, you know.
我打电♥话♥你去工作的地方
I called your work,
他们说你因为谋杀而在逃
they said you were on the run for murder.
如果我是对的 那就不是谋杀了对吧
It's not murder if I'm in the right is it?
这位是谁
Who's this then?
她是我朋友凯蒂
This is my friend Katie.
她是位艺术家
She's an artist.
是吗
Is she.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
她人很好
She's alright.
也许很好 也许不好
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't.
如果她和你一起 那她也是个怪人
She's an odd duck If she's with you.
你知道她疯疯癫癫的
You know this one's mad as hatter.
我知道
I know
但是她一直对我很好
But she's been very good to me.
是吗
Has she?
亲爱的
Dear, dear.
让我们单独聊两句
Give us a minute.
在我们见面之前 我没和她说过我的过去
I've told her nowt about my past before we met,
你也别说
and you'll do likewise?
你永远也不吸取教训是吗
You never learn do you?
我不需要你教训我
I don't need none of your sauce.
如果我们想的话 我们还有别的地方可以去
We've other avenues to explore if we want.
你有才怪
Like hell you do.
很高兴认识你 凯蒂
Nice to meet you, Katie.
你最好进来吧
You'd best come in
免得你这位闺蜜又要杀人了
before your girlfriend here murders someone else.
来吧 进去吧
Come on, in you go.
直走
Straight through.
安全火柴
吉米
Jimmy.
弗朗西丝
Frances.
你吓了我一跳
You gave me a fright.
我带来了伦敦的消息
I bring news from London.
联盟已经选出了新任首相
The League have elected a new Prime Minister.
一位警♥察♥
A policeman of all things.
维克托·阿齐兹
Victor Aziz.
阿齐兹
Aziz.
我的天呐
Dear God.
把我抓起来关进伦敦塔的人
That's the blighter who had me arrested
就是那个混♥蛋♥
and thrown into the Tower.
看来
I suppose
他们希望通过任命他来惩罚我
they wish to punish me by appointing him, of all people.
我不该认为他们是故意这么做的
I-I-I shouldn't think it was intentional.
我被绑在椅子上 只穿着条内♥裤♥
I was tied to a chair in my fucking underpants
而这个混♥蛋♥大摇大摆地走来走去
while that bastard strutted around
假装是个绅士
pretending to be a gentleman
不管怎么样
Well, at any rate, perhaps,
他也许会比老波特更听话
he'll prove more tractable than poor old Potter.
给我看看
Now, let me see.
错不了了
It's no mistake.
我会很享受绞刑的
I shall take great pleasure in hanging--
发热出疹子
Febrile and spotty.
张开嘴啊一声
Say ah.
张大嘴
Say aaah.
如果你是水手 我会说你有坏血病
Well, if you were a sailor I'd say you have scurvy.
你一定要好好照顾自己
You must take better care of yourself.
我什么都事没有 只是老了
I'm perfectly fine. Just getting old.
大姐
Listen, old girl,
暴风云项目
that Stormcloud business.
那是终极手段 仅此而已
It's a last resort, nothing more.
我不觉得那是突发奇想
Well, I didn't think it was a passing whim.
但即使到走投无路的地步 邪恶终究是邪恶
But evil is still evil even in the last resort.
他们不会退让的
They won't give in.
就算他们战败了
Even though, they're as good as beaten,
这群傻瓜们是不会觉悟投降的
the damn fools won't see sense and surrender.
我们该怎么做
What are we to do?
我说了
As I say,
也许这位阿齐兹是我们可以合作的人
perhaps this Aziz chap will be someone we can do business with.
阿齐兹
Aziz?
对 他
Yes. Him.
不
No.
我怎么样都不喜欢警♥察♥
I don't like policemen in any case,
尤其是这个警♥察♥
especially not this one.
高人一等的小混♥蛋♥
Condescending little bugger.
你真的要睡一会
You really must get some sleep.
警♥察♥当然是必要的
Police are necessary of course,
但那只是一个低下的职业
but it's a low profession.
低下
Low.
希望贝特和佩吉能在这就好了
I wish Bet and Peggy were here.
她们总能让我开心起来
They'd always cheer me up.
吉米
Jimmy!
大姐
Hello, old girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们刚才在说什么
What were we talking about?
晚上好 冈特女士
Good evening, Mrs. Gaunt.
索尔特
Salt.
请容许我和你说两句话
If I might have a brief word.
说吧
I'm listening.
我担心勋爵
I'm concerned about his Lordship.
是吗
Are you?
他的
His,
精神状态
state of mind.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表