剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
你们别把我爸扯进来
You fucking leave my father out of this.
你看看 这才对 不错
There he is. Yes. There's my boy. Good.
我都开始担心你把自己的一腔热血
I was starting to worry that you'd left all your fire
都遗忘在殖民地了呢
behind you in the colonies.
现在 我要扯平
Now, I'm gonna have to even the odds.
见鬼
Fuck's sake!
好了
Well...
我的梅勒妮捅了我一刀
My own Melanie stabbed me, and...
现在我们都受伤了
now we're both hurting.
真是振奋人心 是吧
It's invigorating, no?
让人♥兽♥性涌动
You know, get the animal spirits flowing.
不 只有疼痛
No. Just hurts.
你从来都不喜欢诗歌♥吧
You were never one for the poetry of it all, were you?
蒙蒂
Monty.
我去不是吧
Oh, come on.
我们就不能动口不动手吗
Can't we talk this through?
非得要了我小命吗
Do I really need to die?
你使劲踢我一脚够不够
Wouldn't a good kicking be enough?
跑 要不然我立刻一枪打爆你的头
Run, or I'm gonna put a bullet through your head right now.
那样太肮脏太死寂了
It'll all be very dull and squalid.
听起来确实不太舒服
Yeah. That does sound unpleasant.
我非常抱歉 格利 真的
I'm sorry about this, Gully. I really am.
我让你先跑五分钟
I'm gonna give you five minutes head start.
现在去吧 跑吧
Now, go on. Run along.
见鬼
Fuck's sake.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
滚蛋
Fuck off!
管好你自己
Mind your own business!
合法性用品店
你 出去
You, out.
这是谁
Who's this?
你不认得她吗 她可有名了
Don't you recognize her? She's famous.
我自己走
I'm going.
营业中
闭店
借过
Coming through!
上过电视 对吧 薇姬
Been on telly, haven't you, Vikki?
求求你帮帮我 小姐 这俩女人疯了
Please help me, miss. These women are mad.
不许这样
Don't do that.
没事的宝贝 她活该
It's all right, pet. She's got it coming.
这位 就是约翰·索尔特的情人
This is John Salt's fancy woman.
-所以呢 -所以我们让她的男人
- So? - So we'll see how her fella
眼睁睁看着心爱的她被生吞活剥
likes having a loved one torn from his bosom.
不可以
No, you won't.
可以 我要把她的头放在蛋糕盒里送过去
I will. I'm gonna send him her head in a cake tin.
绝对不可以
No, you're bloody not!
又来了
Here we go.
我去烧水
I'll put kettle on.
贝特 你答应过我
Bet, you promised me.
你保证过 不会再采取暴♥力♥行为
You promised. No more violence.
我是保证过 但是这次不一样
I did, but this is different.
哈伍德勋爵是我朋友
Lord Harwood was my friend.
他对我很好 我是不会背叛他的
He was good to me, and I'll not betray him.
这是合理的复仇
This is rightful revenge.
根本没这种说法
There's no such thing.
别傻了 当然有
Don't be daft. 'Course there is.
我杀老变♥态♥萨克利夫的时候你可没这么多事
You weren't so fussy when I brained pervy old Sutcliffe, were you?
那时候不是挺乐意复仇的
Happy to see some revenge then, weren't you?
我不能为索尔特辩解 他确实是法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
Look, I can't defend Salt. He's a fascist pig.
但是一定有别的方法惩罚他
But surely there are other ways to punish him.
这位女士从未做过坏事
This woman's done nothing to anyone.
没有 我什么都没做过
Nothing. I've done nothing.
你上错床了 宝贝
You sat on the wrong cock, love.
不走运
Bad luck.
就像是被公交车撞一样
It's like getting run over by a bus.
如果你伤害这个女人 我就离开你
If you hurt this woman, I am leaving you.
别闹
Give over.
不要这样
Don't be like that.
说真的 我受够了
Seriously. I'm-I'm done.
我们结束了
We're done.
结束
Done?
你可不能结束
You're not done.
你和我 我们是一个整体
We're an item, you and me.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
我能 我也会的
I can, and I will.
你答应过我 贝特 你答应过
You promised me, Bet. You promised.
已经和好了没
Well, then, all made up, are we?
床尾合了吗
Lovebirds again?
听我说
Look...
或许我们是有点草率了
maybe we've been a bit hasty.
或许这样对薇姬不公平
Maybe we're not being fair to Vikki.
还有其他对付索尔特的方法 你觉得呢
There's other ways to get Salt, don't you think?
别问我
Oh, don't ask me.
自己选的路 哭着也得走完
This is your bed you've to lie in.
就像往常一样
As fucking usual.
没必要这样阴阳怪气
No need for that tone.
你们两个刚来的时候 我跟你说过
When you two rolled up here, I said to you,
她是个疯子 说过吧
she's mad as a hatter, didn't I?
我说的可是事实
And that was the truth.
而我跟你说 你从来都不长记性
And I said to you, you never learn.
你从来不知道你这里有不对劲
You never learn that something's not right, up here.
你不能像其他人一样恋爱
You can't have relationships like other folk.
永远悲剧收场
Always ends in tears.
你不应该这样跟她说话
You shouldn't talk to her like that.
我当然可以 凯蒂 因为是我照顾她
Oh, I'm allowed, Katie, because I look after her.
照顾了她一辈子 整整一辈子
Have done my whole life, my whole bloody life.
我可以
I'm allowed.
我也可以改变主意
And I'm allowed to change my mind.
不使用暴♥力♥
No violence.
反正对这个人不能用暴♥力♥
Not to this one, any road.
谢谢
Thank you.
索尔特会付出代价的 不管你怎么想
Salt's getting it, whether you like it or not.
真好
Hmm, lovely.
那我们要怎么处理薇姬
And what the heck are we gonna do with Vikki, then?
我们不能就这样放她走吧
I mean, we can't exactly let her go, can we?
为什么不能
Why not?
我保证 我发誓
I promise, I swear,
我不会跟任何人说的
I won't tell a soul about any of this.
为什么
Why's that, then?
你为什么会选择保持沉默
Why would you be quiet about this?
我就是 会
I just... would.
怎么 你觉得这很有趣吗
What, you think this is funny, do you?
死后很无聊
Not much happens in the afterlife,
所以我们得尽可能的找乐子
so we have to amuse ourselves as best we can.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Well, I'm glad I can be of service.
有什么建议吗 你喜欢给人建议
Any suggestions here? You like giving advice.
但你不喜欢接受别人的建议
But you don't like taking advice,
所以我何必多此一举
so why would I bother?
我现在很绝望 巴扎
I'm desperate here, Baz.
好吧 建议
Okay. Advice.
你得诚实地审视自己 阿尔弗雷德
You have to look at yourself honestly, Alfred.
为何你总是陷于这些愚蠢的困境中
Why do you keep finding yourself in these foolish predicaments?
是你内心深处怎样的黑暗
What's the darkness inside
让你有自毁倾向
that drives you toward self-destruction?
老天爷啊 巴扎
Oh, for fuck's sake, Baz,
我需要知道的是怎样才能活下去
I need to know how to stay alive.
这我不知道
Oh. I have no idea.
不过看起来状况不太好 是不是
It's not looking good though, is it?
这个伤很严重
That is a nasty wound.
你可能几小时后就失血过多而死
You'll probably bleed out in a couple of hours.
整体来说 我的看法是
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表