剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
《潘尼沃斯》
前情提要
我们中间还有冈特的人
Gaunt still has friends among us.
长官 我能占用您一点时间吗
Sir, might I have a moment of your time?
无论是谁来找你 那个人就是叛徒
Whoever comes to you, that's your traitor.
把哈伍德勋爵带走 关他禁闭
Take Lord Harwood away and confine him to his quarters.
我能解释
I can explain.
就你 索尔特上校
You, Colonel Salt?
负责整个国家吗
In charge of the whole damn country?
我也觉得很奇怪
It seems strange to me, too,
但就是这样
but there we are.
你的工作很重要
What you do is so important.
其实还挺激动人心的 能参与其中
It's rather thrilling, actually. Being part of it all.
索尔特早就计划好了
Salt planned it all along.
现在他又借我副手之名统治着一切
And while he's ruling in my name as my deputy,
这样就不会有人敢动他了
then no one dare touch him.
现在我们需要他安然健在 在新闻片上微笑
We need him alive and well for now, smiling for the newsreels.
不必让人知道他是你的囚犯
Nobody need know he's your prisoner.
如果我们被迫使用暴风云
And if we were forced to use Stormcloud,
也会是以哈伍德的名义来实施
it would be done in Harwood's name.
我会声东击西
I shall create a diversion.
-一 -不要开枪
- One! - Do not fire!
-二 -你们俩从后门走
- Two! - And you two leave by the back.
-三 开枪 -不
- Three! Onward! - No!
你们的总统认为迅速结束战争是好事
Well, your president thinks ending wars quickly is good.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥希望他们使用暴风云
You sons of bitches want them to use Stormcloud?
玛莎 你必须马上离开这里
Martha, you have to get out of here right now.
-你在说什么 -暴风云
- What are you talking about? - Stormcloud.
他们打算在伦敦使用这个武器
They are going to use it on London.
先说清楚 我哪都不会去的
Just to be clear, I'm not going anywhere.
玛莎 你必须走 那...
Martha, you have to go. What about...
别说了 来 帕特丽夏
N-No. Come on, Patricia.
你还没告诉他你怀孕了
You haven't told him that you're pregnant?
也不怪你 他会吓死的
Don't blame you. He will freak the fuck out.
你不能一时兴起想伤害谁就伤害谁
You can't just go around hurting people when you feel like it.
好吧 我保证
All right. I promise.
格利很危险
Gully's dangerous.
就是个疯子
Mad as a hatter.
-格利什么都不知道 -有人知道了
- Gully doesn't know anything. - Someone knows.
你是不是有事瞒着我 阿尔弗
Is there something you're not telling me, Alfie?
没有
No.
告诉我
Tell me.
我上他了
I fucked him.
我在哪都不安全
I'm not safe anywhere.
他会杀了我
He'll kill me.
也会杀了你的
And he'll kill you, too.
那你最好和我一起去美国
You better come to America with me, then.
我要走了 桑德拉 我要去美国了
I'm leaving, Sandra. I'm going to America.
你是说不带我一起走吗
You mean without me.
因为我们去美国已经死了多少人了
How many people have died to get us there?
我不能走
I can't go.
你为什么突然改变了心意
What changed your mind so suddenly?
这里是我的家
This is my home.
如果这里都不值得我为之战斗
If that's not worth fighting for,
那还有什么地方值得我去战斗
then what is worth fighting for?
怎么样
How are we looking?
如果是埋伏的话 那肯定非常周密
Well, if it's an ambush, it's a bloody good one.
没有适合狙击手的位置
No spot for a sniper.
至少我没看到
Not that I can see, anyway.
也就是 就算是有 你也看不出来
Which means you won't, either, if there is one.
那事情就简单了
That would simplify matters.
对了 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
谢什么
What for?
来这 选择留下来
Being here. Staying.
这样做很了不起
It's very good of you.
我要是能走肯定就走了
God knows I'd leave if I could.
我努力过了
God knows I tried.
为什么留下来
Why did you stay?
犯傻
Stupidity.
所以不是因为荣耀 忠诚 憎恶暴♥政♥
So not honor, loyalty, hatred of tyranny?
不是
Nah.
你就是不肯承认自己有更崇高的感情
You won't confess to any finer feelings, will you?
也许我只是喜欢打架
Or maybe I just like a fight.
要是出了什么差错 立刻卧倒原地别动
If things go lemony, hit the deck and stay there.
好的
Will do.
最新消息
渡鸦社领袖逝世
詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵
Lord James Harwood,
邓博因第16任伯爵 渡鸦工会领袖
16th Earl of Dunboyne, leader of the Raven Union,
联盟属英国大统领
high chancellor of Union-held England,
因严重心脏病发作逝世
has passed away following a severe heart attack.
稍后整点播报将为您做详细报道
Details will follow on the hour.
可怜的家伙
Poor chap.
总算是解脱了
Good riddance.
估计是战争压力太大了
Stresses of war, I expect.
自作自受
Hoisted by his own guitar.
你能不能不要往窗外看了
Would you stop staring out the window, please?
搞得我都紧张了
It's making me nervous.
对不起
Sorry.
你是不是怕极了
You're really scared, aren't you?
谁 我吗 才不 保持警惕而已
Who, me? No. Just alert.
你的朋友阿尔弗毫无道德和理智可言
Your friend Alfie has no morals and no sense.
特洛伊不先杀掉他的话 我一定亲手掐死他
I'll strangle him myself if Troy doesn't do him in first.
开玩笑
Only joking.
说得好
Fair play.
但不能否认 梅勒妮是个活力十足的女人
But you can't deny that Melanie was a gallus wee bird.
很难抗拒她那么漂亮的女人
It's hard to resist a smasher like that.
男人啊
Men.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
这问题就深奥了 潘太太
That's a big question, Mrs. P.
约翰爵士 恭喜高升
Sir John. My congratulations.
我们上次见面之后您就喜事连连
Your fortunes have risen since we last met.
彼此彼此 首相
As have yours, Prime Minister.
我听说了很多好事
I've been hearing many good things.
潘尼沃斯先生 再次见面真是又意外又高兴
Mr. Pennyworth. A surprise and a pleasure to see you again.
伴着贵人左右
And in such exalted company.
如果令堂在天有灵 一定很骄傲
If your father could see you now, he'd be very proud.
先生们好
Sir.
周四将军
General Thursday.
总警督
Inspector.
你选择的位置很特别
Interesting spot you chose.
-不适合载入史册 -全新的开始
- Not one for the history books. - New beginnings.
哈伍德勋爵喜欢搞浮夸
Lord Harwood had a taste for the theatrical.
而我们喜欢简单 坦诚
Plain, simple honesty. That's us.
我深表哀悼 请节哀
My condolences for your great loss.
哈伍德勋爵是位杰出的领袖
Lord Harwood was an outstanding leader.
不同凡响 不可取代
Larger than life. Irreplaceable.
每个人皆可取代
Everybody can be replaced.
请原谅我很惊讶
Forgive me if I'm surprised
取代他的人是你 约翰爵士
that he's been replaced by you, Sir John.
我也很惊讶 我当然不配
Not as surprised as I am. I'm not worthy, of course.
但如果你认为我们灰心丧气了
But if you think we're discouraged,
那你就想错了 先生
think again, sir.
我们的事业比任何人都重要
Our cause is larger than any one man.
哈伍德勋爵领导了渡鸦工会
Lord Harwood led the Raven Union,
但是他并没有军权
but he did not command the Army.
在战场上打败你们的是军队
It's the Army who've beaten you in battle.
-不是哈伍德勋爵 -没错
- Not Lord Harwood. - True.
你们根本不需要渡鸦工会对吧
You don't need the Raven Union at all, really, do you?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我们需要工会对付你这样的聪明人
We need them to deal with clever chaps like you.
军队不参与政♥治♥或政♥府♥
The Army takes no part in politics or government.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表