That'll do.
行了
The Germans have been pounding shells at us
最近几天 德国佬
the last few days.
一直在炮击我们
We make up ground then we give it back to them.
我们夺取阵地 却又不能坚守
Then we take it again. On it goes.
然后我们再夺回来 如此往复
Who's turn is it to attack next?
下一轮该谁进攻了
Ours.
我们
You can join us.
你可以加入我们
I need to get back to the Manchesters.
我需要返回曼切斯特军团
You're fighting with us now.
你现在要跟我们一起作战
We're all Pals in here, pal.
我们都是战友 伙计
Stick it out for a few days,
再坚持几天
then if you're still alive you can go and find your mates,
如果你还活着 就可以去找你队友
see if they can get you killed.
看看在他们那里 你会不会同样命大
Here, take this.
给 拿着这个
What is it?
这是什么
A thank you note.
感谢信
It's a chit, you wally.
这是证明信 你个笨蛋
You make it back to your unit,
等你回到你们连队
they're going to be curious to know what you've been up to.
他们肯定会质疑 在此期间你的行踪
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是 长官 谢谢您
What happened to your lot anyway?
你们的人怎样了
Dead or missing.
阵亡或失踪了
Aye, well. Welcome to Trônes Wood.
欢迎来到特温森林
I thought we were winning.
我以为我们快赢了
No-one's winning.
谁都没有赢
Dear, Mum,
亲爱的妈妈
just a line to let you know
寥寥数语 只是想告诉您
I am quite all right so far,
至今我一切安好
although not in very good spirits at the moment
虽然因为没有烟可以抽
as we can't get any cigarettes
我此刻有些心情低落
and we're stuck in the trenches until further orders.
而且我们还蹲在战壕里 等待下一步命令
I have good men with me.
我身边有很多好兄弟
Paddy and Andy are a great comfort,
帕迪和安迪对我安慰良多
though I miss home greatly.
不过我依旧非常想家
I think of all of you often, with great affection
我常常想起你们所有人 满怀爱意
and not a little sadness.
却不悲伤
Please send some Woodbines if you can,
如果可以的话 请寄点忍♥冬牌香烟吧
and if something should happen to me...
如果我遭遇不测
you should have about £20
你们会收到我全部的积蓄
as I have been saving up me credits.
大约二十英镑
Give the little ones a kiss from me and a hug to Father.
请代我亲吻小家伙们 代我拥抱爸爸
And please reassure Mr. Donnelly
并且 请让唐纳利先生放心
that I have every intention to return to work as soon as
在战事结束之后 我非常乐意
the job here is finished.
立刻回去工作
Your loving son, Henry.
爱您的儿子 亨利
You look like shit.
你看起来糟透了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Welcome back.
欢迎归队
Bloody hell.
见鬼
You made it, then.
你活下来了
Just kept running.
就一直跑而已
Where've you been?
你去哪里了
Scotland. Any word on your brother?
苏格兰军队 有你哥哥的消息了吗
Someone said they'd heard he got injured.
有消息说他负伤了
Reckon he might be at a clearing station down the road.
我猜他可能在离这不远的伤员运输站
He's alive, then?
所以 他还活着吗
There's a chance.
有可能
Paddy?
帕迪
You're burning up.
你在发烧
Did they send you here?
是他们送你过来的吗
I came with Andy.
安迪陪我一起来的
Is he injured? He's fine.
他受伤了吗 他没事
Henry's dead.
亨利死了
I'm sorry.
节哀顺变
We're looking for Andy's brother.
我们在找安迪的哥哥
Tom? No, we don't have him.
汤姆吗 不 他不在这里
He might have been through this way.
他有可能来过这里
I stopped checking the names after the first day.
第一天之后 我就再也没核对过名册了
Someone else might know... The first day?
其他人可能会知道... 什么第一天
Of the offensive.
进攻的第一天
What do you mean?
什么意思
You don't know, do you?
你还不知道 对吗
They say 20,000 on the first day, twice that since.
据说第一天就有两万人 随后数目就翻番了
Injured? Dead.
两万伤员吗 两万人阵亡
Paddy.
帕迪
The Manchesters, the Liverpools,
曼彻斯特军团 利物浦军团
all the Pals...
所有兄弟营...
thousands of boys.
成千上万的士兵们
We won that battle. Who told you that?
我们打赢了那一仗 谁告诉你的
I saw it myself.
我亲眼所见
We overran their trenches. They had to retreat.
我们攻入了他们的战壕 逼得他们撤退
Even in the woods we pushed them back in the end.
即使在森林里 我们最终还是击退了他们
We won that battle.
我们确实打赢了
Then you're the only ones who did
那你们就是唯一打赢的连队
I have to go.
我要走了
There's a spare bed in the back.
后面还有张空床位
If you need to lie down for a while...
你可以躺下歇会...
If there's an assault that you're supposed to be on,
如果你接下来要去参加某场战斗
you could be here instead of there
你可以待在这里 不用去战场
and noone would question it. I can't!
没有人会怀疑 我不能这样
Why not, Paddy?
为什么 帕迪
What difference does it make, Paddy?
你去了又能怎么样呢 帕迪
You could stay here.
你可以留在这里
They can't have all of you. They can't.
他们不能把你们都带走 不能
The little bastard's alive.
那个小混♥蛋♥还活着
Broke his leg in the woods.
在森林激战中 弄断了腿
They shipped him home.
被他们用船送回去了
Home. Aye.
他回家了 对
Good for him.
太好了
We'd best get back.
我们最好还是回去吧
Aye.
好
Yeah.
没错
Ta-ra.
走了
Take care of yourself, Liz.
好好照顾自己 莉斯
It's our misfortune
生逢乱世
to have been witness to these times.
是我们的不幸
But we're here now.
但既然此刻 我们身处此地
So we have to see it through to the end.
我们必须要坚守到最后
That is the honourable thing to do.
那也是光荣的使命
In my heart I believe that the Somme campaign will be
在我心中 我深信索姆河战役
the precursor to an Allied victory.
将预示着盟军的胜利
Just cos you win doesn't mean
获得胜利并不能意味着
everything you've done has been right.
你所做的一切就是正确的
Of course it does.
当然可以
We are fighting for our futures,
我们为了国家的未来而战
and if that means that we have to put boys like you
如果这意味着 我们必须让你们这样的男孩
in front of German guns
直面德军的枪口
or we have to send a message that deserters will be shot,
或者 我们必须下令处决逃兵
then we do it.
我们也会毫不犹豫
We do it and we win.
只有这样 我们才能取得胜利
Inspection!
集♥合♥
Company. Company 'shun!
全体 全体立正
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Hunt.
亨特
1-9-5-7, Private William Hunt.
编号♥1957 二等兵威廉·亨特
You stand accused of deserting the field of battle,
你被指控临阵脱逃
the charge of which you've been found guilty.
该罪名已被证实
There is no greater betrayal a soldier can inflict
作为一名战士 背叛他的战友和国家