Bloody lunatic.
你这个蠢货
Come on!
来啊
Get off me!
放开我
I'm all right, I'm all right.
我没事 我没事
Dodds, go outside and cool off.
道兹 去外面冷静冷静
I think he's dangerous, sir.
我觉得他很危险 长官
Good. He's supposed to be.
很好 他本该如此
He had two brothers, both of them younger than you, Weston.
他有两个弟弟 都比你年轻 威斯顿
Both of them enlisted.
两人都入伍了
One of them's missing, the other one's dead.
结果一个失踪 一个战死
Do you know what the wager I had with Lieutenant Cohen was?
你知道我和科恩中尉打什么赌了吗
He bet me I couldn't take this rabble
他打赌说 我不可能将这群乌合之众
and turn it into a team.
整合成一支队伍
I told him he owed me a bottle of whisky.
我当时告诉他 就等着给我一瓶威士忌吧
I can't give it back to him now,
现在我没办法还给他了
so we'd better be damn sure I don't break my bet.
所以我们最好他妈的确保 我不会输
For now, just try to stay out of Dodds' way.
现在 尽量离道兹远点
Setting off soon, pal.
很快就出发了 伙计
So, where were you before all this?
那你来这之前 是在那支部队呢
17th West Yorks.
在西约克郡十七团
16 months on front line.
前线待了十六个月
What made you try tanks?
你为什么想来开坦克呢
Seemed like the regiment to join
我感觉这个团是那种
if you want to make a difference, so I signed up.
能让人有所作为的地方 所以我就报名了
You?
你呢
I was infantry as well.
之前我也在步兵团
I had too many nights out on no-man's-land.
我在一个荒无人烟的地方待太久了
I was feeling like a sniper's drawing a sight on you.
我当时感觉就像是有一个狙击手在盯着你
I was too exposed.
我身处荒郊野外
I like to...
我想要...
I like to reach out and touch the walls, you know.
我想要伸手能摸到墙壁的感觉 懂吗
It calms me down.
这能让我觉得平静
She write often?
她经常写信吗
She's not the letter-writing type.
她不是那种爱写信的人
"Your children are growing."
"你的孩子一天天长大"
That's what mine said to me in the last one.
这是我妻子在上封信中写的
"Your children are growing."
"你的孩子一天天长大"
My daughter, when she was little, wasn't interested in me.
我女儿小的时候 对我都不感兴趣
Just wanted her mother...
只想要她妈妈...
Which is normal, I suppose.
我猜这也正常
But I was determined. I said to her, I said,
但我很坚决 我告诉她说
"You will love me.
"你会爱我的
I will do whatever it takes to win you over."
我会不惜一切赢回你的心"
And I did.
然后我做到了
She'd run through walls for me now.
现在她会跑着来迎接我
And my boy...
还有我儿子...
Going to be three soon.
马上就要三岁了
Now, if I die, he won't even remember me.
如果我现在死了 他都不会记得我
Missed my chance, haven't I?
错过了陪他长大的机会 不是吗
Grown up without me so far.
他长这么大 还没有见过我
Won't know any different.
他不会记得我
Leaving in two minutes.
两分钟后开拔
Sorry...
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常对不起
My darling Anne.
"我最爱的安妮"
I cannot tell you where my earthly body is as I write this,
"我无法确知 写这封信时 我身在何处"
but I can tell you where my heart is.
"但我可以告诉你 我心在何方"
It is with you in our home...
"我的心与你同在家中"
Tank's on fire! Get the starboard door open.
坦克起火了 打开右舷门
Burns, get the fucking map, don't let the map burn.
伯恩斯 拿好地图 别把地图烧了
Map!
地图
All right, out. No, no!
好了 出去 等等 等等
Get low, get low! Out!
俯身 俯身 出去
Get low! Get out!
俯身 出去
Stay low, stay close to the tank.
趴低身体 尽可能贴近坦克
Move to the back.
挪到后面去
Shit!
见鬼
Now!
开火
No, we're not. Stay behind me.
没事 没事 站在我后面
Dawson, Dodds, O'Brien, cover our flank!
道森 道兹 奥布赖恩 掩护侧翼
Pull back!
后撤
Pull back! Move!
后撤 快
Two of you, on knees.
你们两个 爬过去
Firth!
弗斯
Is he dead?
他死了吗
No, he's moving. Get him back in the tank!
没有 他还在动 把他拖回坦克里去
Cover. Fire!
掩护 开火
You'll be fine. It's just a graze.
你不会有事的 只是擦伤
Listen to me!
听我的
Argh, get me in!
把我拉回去
Get me in...
把我拉回去
Please get me in, please get me in, please get me in,
求你们把我拉回去 把我拉回去
please get me in... Firth!
求你们把我拉回去... 弗斯
Get us moving and let's find our way back to the others.
开起来 我们回去找其他友军
Steady as she goes, Firth.
继续战斗 弗斯
Take us forward!
继续前进
All right, steady as she goes, lads...
好的 继续战斗 伙计们
They're coming!
他们冲过来了
They're coming! Firth, those are our men!
他们冲过来了 弗斯 那是我们的人
Argh! They're coming! Firth!
他们冲过来了 弗斯
They're coming! They're going to surround me!
他们冲过来了 他们要包围我了
Dodds! Lay him out, for fuck's sake!
道兹 看在上帝的份上 打晕他
Did he hit anyone?
他打中谁了吗
No, Sir, he was firing high.
没有 长官 他都打飞了
He's lost it.
他精神失常了
He'll be all right.
他会没事的
He just needs some time, that's all. No, he won't.
他只是需要些时间 不 不会的
We have to leave him.
我们得抛下他
Sir...
长官
please...
请不要这样
This bus is full of explosives, petrol and ammunition.
坦克里装满了炸♥药♥ 汽油 以及弹♥药♥
I can't have a man like that in here.
我不能让一个疯子待在这里
He's one of us.
他是我们的战友
We're a machine.
我们是台机器
If there's a faulty part we break down.
如果有一个零件故障 我们就都完了
Sir, if we do this, he'll die.
长官 如果我们抛下他 他会死的
It doesn't matter.
那无关紧要
Sir?
长官
It doesn't matter if he dies, Weston.
他的生死无关紧要 威斯顿
Take us into that valley,
往山谷里开
away from the enemy as far as you can.
尽可能远离敌军
I won't make it home.
我不可能撑到回家的
Here...
这边
Dodds, please, mate...
道兹 求你了 伙计
Dodds, please..
道兹 求你了
Here. No, no, no!
这边 不要 不要
Please, please...
求你们了 求你们了
Come on, we can't stay here.
走吧 我们不能久待
I'm sorry.
对不起
I love you.
我爱你
For always.
"永生不变"
For always.
"至死不渝"
There's a farm, a rendezvous point.
这里有农场 是个集结点
That's where we need to head.
我们得到那里去
Where is everyone?
人都去哪里了
We'll go and take a look.
我们要去查看下
Two volunteers to go with me?
哪两个愿意和我一起去
I'll go.
我去
No.
不
Rowland, Burns.
罗兰 伯恩斯