You see anything out there? Nothing.
你在那发现什么了吗 什么都没发现
German scout party was spotted. We caught one of them.
我们发现了德军的侦察集团 逮到了其中一人
What did he tell you?
他说了什么
He said we weren't ready for what's coming here.
他说接下来要发生的事情我们应付不了
Well, did you tell him about Godley?
那你有和他说戈德利的事吗
He seemed confident, Fred.
他看上去很自信 弗瑞德
Even with a bullet in his leg, the smirking prick.
即使腿上中了一枪 那个混♥蛋♥还是笑嘻嘻的
Bunch of German conscripts.
一群被强行征兵的德国佬
He was smiling, Fred.
他在笑 弗瑞德
He looked at our defences and he liked what he saw.
他很满意地看着我们的防御工事
So this is it?
就是这了吧
Jemappes Bridge.
热马普桥
Shoddy build right here, you can tell we're in Europe.
粗糙地矗在那 看到它就知道我们在欧洲大♥陆♥了
We're doing them a favour taking this thing down.
我们把这玩意炸了也是为他们好啊
It was tempting fate, Sir,
这太冒险了 长官
your talk about the blowing the bridges.
你所说的炸桥方案
So how're you doing it, then?
那你要怎么做
I'm just here to assist. Oh, no, come on.
我只是个助手 别啊 说吧
I've taken one in the leg.
我腿上中过一枪
I'm bleeding all over the shop, yelling for my dear old ma.
流的到处都是血 呼喊着我妈妈的名字
It's just you and a box of supplies.
现在你只有一盒供给品
German army's coming.
德国♥军♥队就要来了
How are you going to neutralise this bridge?
你要怎么摧毁这座桥
Affix the gun cotton and tamp down with clay. Where?
黏上硝棉 再用粘土堵上炸♥药♥口 放哪里
On the structure's weakest points
放在桥上最薄弱的地方
You'll make sure all those points go at once? Yes.
你确定那些地方能立刻炸掉吗 确定
If they don't this bridge might not come down.
要是炸不掉 那这桥可就倒不了
I'll make sure. How?
我能确定 怎么做
I'll cut exact lengths of cable.
我会切取足够长的电缆
Any air bubbles in the clay?
粘土里有气泡吗
No.
没有
Gun cotton dry? Yeah.
硝棉是干的吗 是的
So exact lengths of electric cable...
确保准确的电缆长度
Attach the cable to the electric
将电缆的一端接到
detonators in the clay at one end
埋在粘土里的电引爆雷♥管♥
and to the exploder on the other, push down on the exploder
然后另一端接到引爆器上 按下引爆器
and boom, neutralise the bridge.
砰 桥就被炸掉了
You forgot about where you drag me to safety
你忘了我要躲哪个位置才安全
but, apart from that, very good.
除了这点以外 都很好
Yes, only, we don't have an exploder.
只是 我们没有引爆器
No, we have four. Remember? Yes, Sir.
不 我们有四个 记得吗 是的 长官
Do we know where any of them are?
我们知道它们在哪吗
Sir...
长官
I wrote a letter home.
我写了封信给家人
I thought it prudent to give it to you
我觉得最好把它放你那里
and likewise take your letter
同样 你的信放我这里
in case anything happened to us.
以防我们俩有个万一
What I have to say to my wife has no business
我想对我老婆说的那些话 可不想放进
in the pocket of your tunic.
你的短袍口袋
No, of course.
是啊 当然了
We'll need a boat.
我们需要条船
Bloody hell, Sid.
天啊 希德
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It's the quickest route between here and HQ.
这上面标着到总部的最短路线
I need to memorise it.
我要记住它
How quick are you?
你能跑多快
They don't pick us for speed.
我们被选上不是因为跑得快
It's the ability to relay messages, remember details.
是我们传递军情和记忆细节的能力
Efficiency... that's what makes a good runner.
高效率... 这样才能成为个好联络员
I'm really not that fast at all.
我跑步根本就不快
Cheers, Gerry!
谢了 盖瑞
How's it looking?
怎么样了
Getting there. Good.
就快好了 很好
Chances are if we cop it
很有可能我们碰碰它
it'll be in a bloody great explosion
它就立刻爆♥炸♥了
and there won't be anything
而我们俩
left of either of us to take home anyway.
则都被炸得尸骨无存
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Get back to work.
接着干活吧
Hello. Bonjour
你好 你好
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是什么呀
It's not bad, that.
吃起来还不错
Here you are, Sir, have a curly roll.
给您 长官 吃个牛角包吧
War is hell.
该死的战争
I should be getting back.
我得回去了
Can you hold the line here?
你能顶住吗
Sir.
能 长官
Sir!
长官
Is that a German?
那是个德国佬吗
Yeah, I think it probably is.
我觉得很有可能
Should I shoot him?
我该开枪吗
Yeah, I think you'd better had.
我觉得你最好那样做
Right, listen. You take your sister and go
好吧 听着 你带着你妹妹快跑
and find somewhere safe to hide, you understand?
找个安全地方躲起来 明白吗
Left flank!
左翼
Sling your hook!
快跑
Could be riding party. More scouts?
可能是骑兵 又是一波探子吗
Nah...
不...
something else.
是别的
All right, lads, fall back to the bridge.
好了 伙计们 撤回桥那边去
This ain't no place for kids. Come on.
这可不是孩子们待的地方 来吧
Go on, shooo.
快点
What's the pound? 30. Er, 32
多重呢 三十磅 不 三十二磅
32! Yes.
三十二磅 是的
Are you sure? Yes.
确定吗 确定
Did you tie these? Uhhuh
这些你捆好了吗 捆好了
Neary!
尼瑞
Move... Move!
闪开 闪开
We don't leave here until this job's done properly.
我们不把活干好 绝不离开
Have you got that? Yes, Sir.
明白吗 是 长官
Careful lads!
多小心 伙计们
Have you seen Lieutenant Steele? No!
看到斯蒂尔中尉了吗 没有
Have you seen Lieutenant Dease?
你看到迪斯中尉了吗
Soldier, cover the bridge.
伙计们 掩护那座桥
Sir, intelligence reports says...
长官 情报显示...
...The Germans are here.
德国佬打过来了
How many? Fucking all of them.
有多少 全都上来了
Jesus Christ! Come on!
天啊 起来
Let's go!
快跑
Left flank!
左翼
Fire!
开火
Stop fire!
停火
That's the start of the fucking war right there! Come on!
这就是他妈战争开始的地方 来啊
They just marched right into it.
他们简直是列队送死
That's what happens when
这就是让平民而非士兵
you've got civilians, instead of soldiers.
上战场的后果
Holbrook, go and tell the Colonel we've engaged the enemy,
霍尔布鲁克 去告诉上校我方已与敌方交战
everything is under control. Yes, Sir.
局势都在掌控之中 是 长官
Dease, you've had your fun.
迪斯 你玩够了吧
We need to command these men.
我们得指挥好士兵
Right, boys!
好了 小伙子们
I want a big pile of spent cartridges this side
我要见到 河这边是堆成山的空弹壳
and a big pile of dead Germans on that side!
而河对岸则是堆成山的德国佬尸体
Sir! Yes, Sir!
是 长官
You all right there, Neville, darling?
纳威 亲爱的 你们那边没事吧
Apart from the mud, Sid!
只是脏了点而已 希德
Apart from the fucking mud!
只是他妈的脏了点而已
Do you see anything?
有什么发现吗
No.
没
Wait, hang on.
等等 别动