This programme contains some
本节目含有部分
violent scenes and contains strong language.
暴♥力♥场景及粗俗语言
This is it, boys!
就是现在了 战友们
We're in the war now!
现在开战了
Get down, Sid!
快趴下 希德
Come on!
快点
Who the bloody hell is that?
那他妈的是谁
Godley.
戈德利
Godley?
戈德利
Keep that up
你再继续吹口哨
I'm going to have to assume you're an enemy spy,
我就要怀疑你是敌人的间谍了
actively announcing our presence
居然这么积极地向德国佬通知
to any Germans in the area.
我们在这片地区的位置
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Further to that, I'd have to shoot you for treason,
再继续吹 为了保险起见
just to be on the safe side.
我只能以叛国罪枪毙你了
I'll stop whistling.
我不会再吹口哨了
Would you?
是吗
I thought you couldn't wait to meet the Germans.
我以为你等不及要会会德军了呢
Just don't want to get popped on patrol because
我只是不想在巡逻中被袭击
one of your private's got
就因为你的一名士兵
a spring in his step and a song in his heart.
吹着小曲 行为草率
Jesus Christ, Godley.
上帝啊 戈德利
Well done, Sid. You found a watering hole.
干得漂亮 希德 你找到了一个水坑
Bugger me.
该死
One of you boys go back and get the horses...
你们谁到后面把马牵来...
Quiet! What's that?
噤声 那是什么
Halt! Who goes there?
站住 谁在那边
Step forward and be identified.
上前一步 亮明你的身份
Go get the light...
把灯打掉...
On me.
跟我来
(They speak French.)
法语
What are this lot doing out here?
这群人在这里干什么
Refugees.
他们是难民
What is it they say about rats and sinking ships, sir?
长官 俗话说叫沉船前的老鼠是吧
They say you should always follow them.
俗话还说 你应该步他们后尘
Merci.
谢谢
Merci...
谢谢
Roger, Evans, Downing, George.
罗杰 埃文斯 唐宁 乔治
Get these people on their way.
把这些人送走
Merci.
谢谢
Well, boys, I think it may be possible
战友们 看起来
that Lieutenant MJ Dease, C Company,
皇家火枪兵团 第四营
4th Battalion, The Royal Fusiliers,
C连 MJ 迪斯中尉
has just fired the very first British bullet
刚才打出了英国在这场该死的战争中
of this entire bloody war!
第一发子弹
That's quite something, mate.
这可真了不起啊 伙计
Someone go and get the bloody horses.
你们谁赶紧去牵马啊
Look dead ahead
# 向前望去 #
See danger come
# 看到危险降临 #
I want a pistol
# 我想要一把手♥枪♥ #
I want a gun
# 我想要一把猎枪 #
I'm scared, baby
# 我很害怕 宝贝 #
I want to run
# 我想要逃跑 #
This was crazy
# 这太疯狂 #
Give me the gun.
# 快点给我枪 #
That looks lovely. C'est pour ma fille.
看起来真可爱 这是给我女儿的
HQ this way, boys?
总部是走这边吗 伙计
Down there to the left. Thanks.
朝这边走 左手边 谢谢
Private Billy Holbrook.
二等兵比利·霍尔布鲁克
Hi, Sid!
希德
You've got mud on your uniform!
你的军服上有泥
Oh, nothing gets past this one, does it?
真是什么都瞒不过你啊 是不是
What happened? Patrol.
发生什么了 巡逻
Lieutenant Dease liberated an orchard from some gypos.
迪斯中尉从一些吉普赛人手中解放了一个果园
It was very exciting.
当时场面非常激烈
Sorry that.
抱歉问一下
Does anyone know Corporal Jarvis of the Royal Engineers?
有人认识皇家工兵团的贾维斯下士吗
Oh great, the bloody engineers are lost now!
真是可以 该死的工兵现在失踪了
I passed a load of your lot back that way. Sid.
我在那边路过了你们一群人 希德回见
Thanks.
谢谢
Bridge! Over here, now!
桥上 这边 快点
Someone was just here.
有人刚刚来过这里
Probably just one of the locals.
可能就是个当地人
Yeah.
可能吧
"Lieutenant Dease, requesting permission to panic".
"迪斯中尉 请求开始恐慌"
Remind me again why we let you in our army!
我们怎么就招你进了军队
Bonjour!
你好
Put your back into it, Clarky.
腰弯下来 克拉克
Titsbrough, move your arse!
布拉夫小妞 别偷懒了
All right, Frank?
你好啊 富兰克
Sir, I've got orders from the Colonel,
长官 我有上校下达的命令
have you seen Captain Forster?
你有见过福斯特上尉吗
He's in the town. What's the message?
他在镇里 什么命令
We're stopping in Mons, only as long as we need to.
我们在蒙斯只是暂歇
Be prepared to move on in the morning.
准备好早上出发吧
Intelligence is unsure of the enemy position.
情报无法确定敌人的位置
C Company is to set up temporarily on our side of the canal.
C连暂时驻扎在运河的我方一侧
The forest is too exposed.
森林太容易暴露了
The Colonel recognises that the position is vulnerable,
上校认为该位置极易受到攻击
but the risk of enemy contact is low.
但是与敌军遭遇的机率很低
Thank you, Holbrook.
谢谢 霍尔布鲁克
Sir, what do we do if the Germans show?
长官 如果德军出现了我们该怎么办
Shoot them.
开枪啊
That's generally the way these things work, isn't it?
通常不都该这样吗
Bollocks. That's what this is.
胡说 就是这样
Classic Army bollocks.
典型的军队瞎扯
Every time we go out, same story.
每次我们出去 都是一样的结果
Corporal Jarvis? What?
贾维斯下士 怎么了
Sapper Neary. They told me to report to you.
我是工兵尼瑞 他们告诉我 找您报道
Neary! I've got good news for you.
尼瑞 我有个好消息告诉你
You're going to die a hero.
你将要英勇战死了
Valiantly trying to complete a tactical demolition
在没有炸♥药♥包的情况下 英勇地尝试
without an exploder.
完成一次战术爆破
There are exploders. There are four.
明明有炸♥药♥ 只有四包
So?
所以呢
So? Maths is so!
所以 你自己算啊
I've got 18 bridges stretched across 20 miles of canal.
在二十英里的运河上 连绵十八座桥
And you have been ordered to demolish exactly none of them.
而你们的命令是一座都不要炸
You engineering boys are all the same,
你们这些工兵都是一个样子
not happy unless you're blowing the shit out of something.
不炸点什么东西就不开心
Now, when you need a piece of kit you can come and find me.
现在 等你们需要装备的时候 可以来找我
Till then...
在那之前
Isn't there a roadblock you should be putting up somewhere?
你们不是要去哪里设路障吗
By all means smoke near the explosives.
在爆♥炸♥物旁边 随便抽你的烟吧
In your case, I actively encourage it.
对于你个人而言 我非常鼓励你这么做
Just wait for me to leave first, all right?
不过先等我离开 好吗
He's got a point, sir.
他说的有道理 长官
We're going to be walking over those bridges tomorrow.
我们明天就要过那些桥了
I think we should probably leave them alone.
我认为我们应该别管了
That's the problem with young men like you, Neary.
尼瑞 这就是你们这些年轻人的问题
You've never fought a war,
我们从未打过仗
you forget there's another army fighting this one as well.
会忘记战争上还有敌方的军队
We won't always have things our own way.
我们不可能一直心想事成
If we end up
如果我们最终落到
having to defend a town surrounded by bridges,
守卫一座被桥环绕的城镇 这个境地
we may just wish we weren't,
我们只能期望不必如此
and we may just wish we had a way of demolishing them
也最好期望 我们有炸桥的办法
that doesn't involve waiting in line!
而且不用排队
Yes, sir. Right away, sir!
是的 长官 马上 长官